Betpoints: 129

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ Steve must be on a meth run again. That or he ran out of Cheetos.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I've been speaking with Blackie about how SBR posters could help get the RebateWager message out. As you know, RebateWager is a top book with a very unique business model. I am putting together a team to assist Blackie with special projects. Most of these projects will consist of distributing information through social media websites like Youtube and Facebook. I am going to need a team of 7 people who can put in at least 7 to 10 hours a week. YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR YOUR EFFORTS WITH CASH, FREE PLAYS AND OTHER GOODIES. There is no hourly rate; this is more of a consulting opportunity. Don't worry about compensation either; Blackie has and will always take care of his players. If you are interested please look at the information below.

1) I will serve as the Project Manager; the team will be reporting to me and I will report back to Blackie.
    2) I need people who are serious and committed. Work needs to be turned in on time; these projects will help get the RebateWager message out so Blackie is putting his trust in our team.
    3) I need two people who are good with Facebook, two who are good with Youtube and two who are good with other websites like Twitter.
    4) Team members must have excellent written communication skills.

This is an excellent opportunity to build your resume if you are looking to work in the offshore industry. If interested please PM me; I will conduct a brief phone interviews for every applicant.

My expectations are simple; get your projects turned in on time, communicate with the team if there are any issues and treat people how you want to be treated.

Gentlmen I am very excited about this opportunity! Feel free to post questions below.

Any flames or negative comments will be reported to a moderator ASAP.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jason

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post

I've been speaking with Blackie about how SBR posters could help get the RebateWager message out. As you know, RebateWager is a top book with a very unique business model. I am putting together a team to assist Blackie with special projects. Most of these projects will consist of distributing information through social media websites like Youtube and Facebook. I am going to need a team of 7 people who can put in at least 7 to 10 hours a week. YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR YOUR EFFORTS WITH CASH, FREE PLAYS AND OTHER GOODIES. There is no hourly rate; this is more of a consulting opportunity. Don't worry about compensation either; Blackie has and will always take care of his players. If you are interested please look at the information below.

1) I will serve as the Project Manager; the team will be reporting to me and I will report back to Blackie.
    2) I need people who are serious and committed. Work needs to be turned in on time; these projects will help get the RebateWager message out so Blackie is putting his trust in our team.
    3) I need two people who are good with Facebook, two who are good with Youtube and two who are good with other websites like Twitter.
    4) Team members must have excellent written communication skills.

This is an excellent opportunity to build your resume if you are looking to work in the offshore industry. If interested please PM me; I will conduct a brief phone interviews for every applicant.

My expectations are simple; get your projects turned in on time, communicate with the team if there are any issues and treat people how you want to be treated.

Gentlmen I am very excited about this opportunity! Feel free to post questions below.

Any flames or negative comments will be reported to a moderator ASAP.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jason

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    32 year old betpoints stiff that...

1) Lives with his parents in a Central Florida retirement community
    2) Stiffs poster Dad out of points
    3) Lies about being enrolled at Florida State (the university has no record of him)
    4) Sexually harasses a female poster and blames it on his ADD meds
    5) Posts laughable prop plays until they lose
    6) Said in a PM that he would give me points to hang out with him
    7) Is a ginger midget
    8) Plays doctor even though he doesn't even have a college degree