staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

if williebee banned you your're f-ked

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    I already emailed willie and lou. I am simply just asking for an answer on how long the ban is for.
    I do not know Sinner

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Fukking unreal! We were being babysit in the chat yesterday and Leroy was told to curb his style a bit.
    Pathetic, especially when mods could be used better to manage PT and clear all the junk.
    I know you didn't suggest this but just to make it clear - Justin's presence had nothing to do with Bobby requesting it, etc. The way things have played out with Flyer and Bobby are very disheartening to me because I know Bobby didn't convey properly what he meant to and he deeply values Flyer's friendship - for what it's worth online. He's tried to explain himself and those attempts have been ignored which I find sad, but it's Flyer's choice.

Remember - this thread and the quote one are bringing attention to an area of the site that is usually left alone. This stuff isn't helping as much as I hope Willie lifts Sinner's ban. Too much heat right now. For all we know, one of the many silent lurkers reported that gif.
    Points Awarded:

ApricotSinner32 gave shari91 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Internet chat is THAT important to you?

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Free the Patty man! Hey dude, just write a nice email to Willie Bee, he's actually a pretty understanding guy. You just gotta approach the subject in a mature way and he'll be fair to you.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by dmtrader View Post
    Internet chat is THAT important to you?
    I think you underestimate what sbr chat means to this guy. Free Vitto!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I know you didn't suggest this but just to make it clear - Justin's presence had nothing to do with Bobby requesting it, etc. The way things have played out with Flyer and Bobby are very disheartening to me because I know Bobby didn't convey properly what he meant to and he deeply values Flyer's friendship - for what it's worth online. He's tried to explain himself and those attempts have been ignored which I find sad, but it's Flyer's choice.

Remember - this thread and the quote one are bringing attention to an area of the site that is usually left alone. This stuff isn't helping as much as I hope Willie lifts Sinner's ban. Too much heat right now. For all we know, one of the many silent lurkers reported that gif.
    Shari do we still get that side boob or hand bra shot if Apricotsinner is freed?

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

Shari do we still get that side boob or hand bra shot if Apricotsinner is freed?
    It's pretty hilarious how everyone on this forum wants to see this poster naked really badly. I really hope that Shari is a guy portraying a female.

on that note:

HAND BRAAAAA!!!!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

ill sign this petition i guess.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeLiner View Post
    It's pretty hilarious how everyone on this forum wants to see this poster naked really badly. I really hope that Shari is a guy portraying a female.

on that note:

HAND BRAAAAA!!!!!
    Ive seen her video, plus they way she types I know its not a man, man.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

free venditto!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeLiner View Post

Would you care to wager an iPad on it? I know someone who might take you up on that offer if so.

GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow Free this man...Ive had my troubles with willie bee and he is fair, but a SOB to work with...I felt like he was making fun of me instead of helping me with my problemo, but it was eventually resolved...If you really have a role in chat they will bring you back. The culture on SBR is what drives it and makes it SBR. Different from other ruthless gambling forums...Good Luck Brah!

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Bobby - a boob shot pic if you free Patty.
    he is back in chat

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Patty, I spoke with the higher ups and got you freed. Thank me any time, pal.

First 123