YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Wulf....I appreciate you digging an abandoned thread already. Shows your extreme amount of time on your hands. I want betpoints because I post a lot here. I want to be able to experience how the store works ETC. I am here enough to want that stuff and you cannot replenish betpoints with a CC and honestly if you could it would take "the fun" out of it.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Wulf....I appreciate you digging an abandoned thread already. Shows your extreme amount of time on your hands. I want betpoints because I post a lot here. I want to be able to experience how the store works ETC. I am here enough to want that stuff and you cannot replenish betpoints with a CC and honestly if you could it would take "the fun" out of it.
    ah ok thats cool. came upon this thread actually i was searching for another one i started a couple months back thats why . you da man york

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Wells Fargo is one of the dirtiest banks there is.

just google Wells Fargo Billions Mexican Drug Money Laundered

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

somewhat related, but DO banks/paypal close accounts? i use WF and paypal to fund ** deposits. if my bank account got closed i'd be up sh*t creek.

GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow York Check you out man...I leave for a few days and come back and you are a proved man...I apologize, I could have been and was wrong...I guess its like when you get in a fight with a chick...nothing you say or do will prove you right...only wrong...big ups to the high roller yorkhunt

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

You guys were right. Wells Fargo is a piece of work.

I went in today to make a deposit and the teller says that I need to update my profile with one of the branch agents. They sit me down and tell me they need to know all these different things that have nothing to with me having a checking account there. "Where do you work?" "How much do you make?" "Do you rent and how much is that rent?" All this, so they could send out offers that fit my needs.
    I didn't give her the info and this stupid girl is giving me this "How dare you" look.

People are such sheep, I'm sure they give them this info all day long without a problem.
    Last edited by Bluehorseshoe; 05-20-11 at 01:30 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Damn york post plays...haters gunna hate

First ... 4567