jjgolds
    jjgolds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could the next Billy Walters be a SBR member??

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7253011n

Billy Walters is the fukking man.. so humble yet so dangerous.. funny that people look for his trash to get his pick, that's hilarious..

I think Bobby will be the next Billy Walters.. the kid is so sharp with his picks.. keep doing what your doing Bobby.. you're the next big thing in sports gambling..

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know you all hate me but I honestly think I have the best chance out of everyone here. I'm only 19 and I've already got the bankroll and poise to make the 100k mark this year. Keep watching me. Bankroll screenshot on June 1 to show progress.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrickpony

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ guy is the best in business

gold take notice

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    I know you all hate me but I honestly think I have the best chance out of everyone here. I'm only 19 and I've already got the bankroll and poise to make the 100k mark this year. Keep watching me. Bankroll screenshot on June 1 to show progress.
    Why the wait ?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh to be 19 again.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

doubtful there is a next billy here. nobody here has his connections and ruthlessness.

illfuuptn

I love how you guys rip me but will give credit to other posters. I'm a big winning bettor who's only 19. That means by age 25 I'll be placing Billy Walters type bets. IDK why it's so hard for you guys to accept that. You guys are all 30 with jobs and houses and a lot of financial responsibility. I'm young and can allocate every last dime I make to sports betting and I can reinvest every single dollar I make back into sports betting. It'll be really close whether or not I'm a millionaire by the time I graduate. Probably like +140.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how you guys rip me but will give credit to other posters. I'm a big winning bettor who's only 19. That means by age 25 I'll be placing Billy Walters type bets. IDK why it's so hard for you guys to accept that. You guys are all 30 with jobs and houses and a lot of financial responsibility. I'm young and can allocate every last dime I make to sports betting and I can reinvest every single dollar I make back into sports betting. It'll be really close whether or not I'm a millionaire by the time I graduate. Probably like +140.
    any plays tonight?

please man i need a winner

help me out

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

illfuuptn

^please explain to me why it's funny? I honestly don't understand why you guys think I'm an idiot. Do you think I just don't win? Is that it? Because I win and I have a lot of $. Put those together and good things happen.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

^please explain to me why it's funny? I honestly don't understand why you guys think I'm an idiot. Do you think I just don't win? Is that it? Because I win and I have a lot of $. Put those together and good things happen.
    millionaire +140...that's rly all I have to say

keep drinking big guy

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Can you post your picks for tonight. I want to be a millionaire too.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

how in the blue hell is jjgolds?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolute puff piece on 60 minutes about Walters.

I don't dispute he's a sharp, and that he has amassed a huge bankroll. However, without any look at his books or independent look at records, to take the statement that "he's never had a losing year" at face value is a joke.

DrStale

It's funny because you think you have it all figured out at the age of 19. I went through a crazy hot streak in college too, everyone does at some point, but that does not make you a great bettor. Even if you were you wouldn't know it at 19 because it takes years of consistent winning to prove you have what it takes.

You're just like so many other amateur punks who think they've got it figured out. You act cocky as hell because you started on a good run and you purposely annoy people on a forum because that's what teenagers think is cool. You will crash back to earth just like all the rest of them.

Real winners act like they've won before, you don't. Post your plays and let your record speak for itself instead of being a petulant know-it-all.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

So big time...yet you have time to lurk on this forum...we're not worthy

dbDan
    dbDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was told that BW made all of his original money exploiting some modelers in the 80s.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't hate on the king, enog,illfuuptn or whatever the fukk he calls himself now. He is 19 and idealistic. There is nothing you can say/do to plug the wellspring of hope that inherently exists within youth at that age. I think it's something a lot of people lose as they get older and it is a shame. Good luck king.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Bankroll screenshot on June 1 to show progress.
    Why not a screen shot now, to show how much progress by June 1?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bobby is about one of the most -ev gamblers i've ever seen besides sammy and suggesting that he'll learn why i'm saying this is nuts.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Don't hate on the king, enog,illfuuptn or whatever the fukk he calls himself now. He is 19 and idealistic. There is nothing you can say/do to plug the wellspring of hope that inherently exists within youth at that age. I think it's something a lot of people lose as they get older and it is a shame. Good luck king.
    I think you're confusing this guy with iifold...

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    I think you're confusing this guy with iifold...
    Maybe. There are so many ghosts i stopped caring who I was writing to long ago. Idea stands however.

Yi
    Yi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

whats your z-score?

Alfie B
    Alfie B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there an echo around here? I keep hearing it . It just won't go away.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I just realized this wasn't a jjgold posting.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Are you really this delusional, or is it simply an act?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

zboiz may be the next billy walters

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

Billy Walters

Billy Walters
    Don't really follow sports betting but I guess this guy is whale # 1. Maybe jj chime in since he was in Vegas for a while. No mention of horse racing betting at all. Link is to a 60 Minutes piece done on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVQDHOyi9MU

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Man I hate when people twist someone else's username in an attempt to get attention on here. I wouldn't even have opened this silly thread if I didn't think it was started by JJ. So lame.

isles71
    isles71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question: Isn't the whole point of gambling is that 99.9% lose and it's super destructive?

And I say that as someone who loves sports gambling. But has lost thousands.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

yeah im gonna be the next billy walters

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Man I hate when people twist someone else's username in an attempt to get attention on here. I wouldn't even have opened this silly thread if I didn't think it was started by JJ. So lame.
    I agree with the Vegemite babe

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

You can tell just by your attitude that it wont happen.

I was in your shoes a few years ago, iv had nice runs (hell, months, even a year), and a few years later (im 22 now), i realize its a lot harder then it seems. Especially when you get other expenses and when you cant make gambling your #1 priority in life.

Iv noticed a big thing with success is attitude. There are people who talk a ton, but very rarely do anything. Then there are people who just do it, and dont need to rub it in or promote themselves. I gaurantee there are alot of rich, very succesful gamblers on this site, but will never admit to it. Those are the people that win. The people who keep pimping themsleves...

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Fuk that guy unless he wants to share his picks ahead of time...if he's so good, whats the harm

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    yeah im gonna be the next billy walters
    The point is - why would anyone want to? Unless you have an inside hookup with the Las Vegas city council and they're going to let you buy land for extremely dirt cheap and then flip it for market value, no one will ever get his bankroll. He didn't make the majority of his money from gambling - he made it from being dodgy.

On the otherhand, that article I posted about the Aussie guy who is apparently the largest bettor in the world is someone the guys on here should aspire to. Not only do his bets put Walters' to shame, he actually started as a kid playing blackjack and worked his way up to what he has now. Another big difference - the media can only find two photos of him despite everyone knowing his name and him even renting the top floor of the headquarters of Australia's largest book. He's not an attention whore and he's smart enough to fly under the radar. That's why I laugh when I see some guys in the subforums going on about "Billy Walters says this" and "Billy Walters did that". They have no clue.

12 Last