jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nice

Another reason everyone fukkin hates you

Most guys here are about 4.3"

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

are you banging that trim in your avatar? if so, I hate you.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

bateman is the fkn man. this guy has chicks (fkn 8's and 9's) all over his sh1t. but this fker doesnt even care, what does he do instead? this fker blows them off and posts here every fkn weekend instead. fkin rebel.

and this mother'fker refreshes the players talk page over 800 times a day. who else has the fkn stamina to do that?

he also makes a fkn thread every 30 minutes, whatever pops in his head. call a friend maybe u say, chat about it? fk that bateman doesnt need real life friends they only hold him back.

and about that weird call in show where the atmosphere was just damp with awkwardness and loshak was like "oh geez" and jj was like "poor guy". that sh1t was planned by bateman for views. dude has the world by the fukkin short hairs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    bateman is the fkn man. this guy has chicks (fkn 8's and 9's) all over his sh1t. but this fker doesnt even care, what does he do instead? this fker blows them off and posts here every fkn weekend instead. fkin rebel. and this mother'fker refreshes the players talk page over 800 times a day. who else has the fkn stamina to do that? he also makes a fkn thread every 30 minutes, whatever pops in his head. call a friend maybe u say, chat about it? fk that bateman doesnt need real life friends they only hold him back. and about that weird call in show where the atmosphere was just damp with awkwardness and loshak was like "oh geez" and jj was like "poor guy". that sh1t was planned by bateman for views. dude has the world by the fukkin short hairs
    Says a guy that:

1) Is 32 and still lives with mommy and daddy in a retirement community in Central Florida
    2) Stiffs and slowpays betpoints
    3) Does not work
    4) Lies about going to Florida State
    5) Claims he has a girlfriend yet sexually harasses Shari91 and blames it on his ADD meds
    6) Posts a prop threads and stops when he loses
    7) Never graduated college and basically lives off his parents
    8) Last night claimed he was in the armed forces

The lies and craziness that comes from this stalking sexually harassing little boy are disturbing. His parents must be so proud of their 32 year old baby boy

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

youre everything i want to be when i grow up

<3 my hero

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Good looks? Money? Young women? Well to do parents? Paid for college education and house in Florida? Nice clothes?

Or is it my perfectly surgically enhanced nose? Maybe my smooth skin due to some Botox?
    Big unit?

How about my witty banter and the ability to always win a fight? I am also funny?

Clearing 5 figure bonuses at the age of 27?

Why JJ please tell me
    You get f'in botox injections. That is very gay. Do you have camelion skin? Too much tanning? Get your head out of your ass because there are nobody's clearing 5 figure bonuses working for Valpak in your area.

Bateman retort- Go have gay sex with the gay clubkids, you gay stiff. Try and plagiarise some more blogs.

I think people are jealous because you think of killing yourself and getting your gorilla prick hard about oxy's.

Your perfectly enhanced nose was probably a result of someone knocking you out and breaking your nose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pauulzcappin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would love to see Patrick kick like 20 guys asses here

I doubt many can take him in a fight

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Patrick: you're not hated. Some people are going to dislike people and some people get along....simple

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5032

I used to dislike you, until I realized how much you hated TTaylor. I can never dislike my enemies enemy. Batemen is now cool with me.

Why hasn't the Savior Dog pic been posted from your meet with Bread yet?

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    You get f'in botox injections. That is very gay. Do you have camelion skin? Too much tanning? Get your head out of your ass because there are nobody's clearing 5 figure bonuses working for Valpak in your area. Bateman retort- Go have gay sex with the gay clubkids, you gay stiff. Try and plagiarise some more blogs. I think people are jealous because you think of killing yourself and getting your gorilla prick hard about oxy's. Your perfectly enhanced nose was probably a result of someone knocking you out and breaking your nose.
    God you are so jealous. 5 figure bonuses at age 27. Don't hate oh I forgot your cousin's cousin owns a house in Lavallette

robmpink
    Update your status

God you are so jealous. 5 figure bonuses at age 27. Don't hate oh I forgot your cousin's cousin owns a house in Lavallette

Guy, lets get things straight here. Your parents own a home there. That is great. Really, it is a great thing. Did you do a thing in your entire life to help them get that home? No. Like I said, I know nobody's who get that every 1/4 working for f'in Valpak. Retards could work for them.

Again, botox at 27/ You are reallly, really gay or say high (I love oxy's) to skin cancer when you are 50.

BatemanPatrickl

Guy, lets get things straight here. Your parents own a home there. That is great. Really, it is a great thing. Did you do a thing in your entire life to help them get that home? No. Like I said, I know nobody's who get that every 1/4 working for f'in Valpak. Retards could work for them. Again, botox at 27/ You are reallly, really gay or say high to skin cancer when you are 50.
    Yeah I work for Valpak you called it. Gay? You have a bisexual club kid as an avatar. My parents and in the will it goes to the kids. I bet your cousin's cousin is not leaving you a thing.

You're a joke. Always have been and always will be.

5 Figure

robmpink
    Update your status

Funny, you are good friends of the owner of the Claw, but you know as well as I do, that is where you got in a fight and got kicked out. Of course your fraud ass will say it happened somewhere else. Great friend you have in the owner.

robmpink
    Update your status

Yeah I work for Valpak you called it. Gay? You have a bisexual club kid as an avatar. My parents and in the will it goes to the kids. I bet your cousin's cousin is not leaving you a thing.

You're a joke. Always have been and always will be.

5 Figure
    Same story, same retort with Flakeman. Called it earlier. Everyone is jealous here. What is funny is when your parents go, as all parents do, and your life is still in shambles. You will lose everything and then call the Gangplank motel in Seaside your home.

BatemanPatrickl

Funny, you are good friends of the owner of the Claw, but you know as well as I do, that is where you got in a fight and got kicked out. Of course your fraud ass will say it happened somewhere else. Great friend you have in the owner.
    Really? I got in a fight there an got kicked out? You have proof or is that just another lie from you stalking ass. YOUR FAMILY DOES NOT OWN A HOUSE THERE

BatemanPatrickl

Go home Benny

robmpink
    Update your status

Go home Benny
    C'mon man, I thought you would call me a shoebie.

BatemanPatrickl

C'mon man, I thought you would call me a shoebie.
    Your parents were too poor to have a second and third home. Desperation is a stinky cologne and you wear it well.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

soulja boy- turn my swag on, should be batemans personal anthem

these lyrics are perfect for this thread

i got a question, why they hatin' on me?
    i got a question, why they hatin' on me?
    i ain't did nothin' to em, but count this money
    and put my team on, got my whole clique stuntin

BatemanPatrickl

Trickster this clown tried passing his second cousin's home off as his own

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont know the guy, but his avy is fukin creepy so i dont like him

robmpink
    Update your status

Really? I got in a fight there an got kicked out? You have proof or is that just another lie from you stalking ass. YOUR FAMILY DOES NOT OWN A HOUSE THERE
    Lets break it down for 5 figs kid...........

Based on my geographical knowledge of the area and the time of year and where you said you, oh sorry, your parents own a beach house, I would say it was at the claw. The way you come off, I don't see you going anywhere else. You said you were walking home. Were you walking home from Seaside? Don't think so and if so, you are a loser.

Hmmm, family. Family consists of a mother, father, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins. I said a cousin owns a house on Kerr Ave, bayside. I don't own a house, but we are welcomed anytime.

I don't give a rats ass if your dad owns the dam white and blue water tower. Be happy about the house. I'm sure you have great memories as do I.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i dont know the guy, but his avy is fukin creepy so i dont like him
    He is a creep stalker that tried to tell me about a town I've vacationed in for 20 years. My parent's OWN the house and eventually I will OWN the house. Guy is jealous.

robmpink
    Update your status

Find one post where I claimed I had a beach house there and said it was mine. Please do. if you do I will never post here again.

Go for it suicide/oxy king/let her walk out of the door/ botax () guy.

Find it. Back up your words gorilla dong. I'll wait.

BatemanPatrickl

Lets break it down for 5 figs kid...........

Based on my geographical knowledge of the area and the time of year and where you said you, oh sorry, your parents own a beach house, I would say it was at the claw. The way you come off, I don't see you going anywhere else. You said you were walking home. Were you walking home from Seaside? Don't think so and if so, you are a loser.

Hmmm, family. Family consists of a mother, father, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins. I said a cousin owns a house on Kerr Ave, bayside. I don't own a house, but we are welcomed anytime.

I don't give a rats ass if your dad owns the dam white and blue water tower. Be happy about the house. I'm sure you have great memories as do I.
    Yeah Ortley does not have any bars So sad your daddy was a ditch digger and could not buy his creepy stalker son a house.

robmpink
    Update your status

Moment of truth Patrickfakeman. Where is it? Where did I say I had a house?

robmpink
    Update your status

Yeah Ortley does not have any bars So sad your daddy was a ditch digger and could not buy his creepy stalker son a house.
    Nah, sorry guy. Worked for the state. Stalker, really? Who do i stalk? I just call out bs flames who draw attention to themself. You fit the criteria.

To add, my parents didn't have to buy me a house. I work and pay for my own house.

BatemanPatrickl

Find one post where I claimed I had a beach house there and said it was mine. Please do. if you do I will never post here again. Go for it suicide/oxy king/let her walk out of the door/ botax () guy. Find it. Back up your words gorilla dong. I'll wait.
    No time Tiny Tim and I am sure it was moved to the PZ. Bye bye we can't all be born with shore homes

BatemanPatrickl

Find one post where I claimed I had a beach house there and said it was mine. Please do. if you do I will never post here again. Go for it suicide/oxy king/let her walk out of the door/ botax () guy. Find it. Back up your words gorilla dong. I'll wait.
    No time plus it was moved to PZ. So long club kid so sad daddy made minimum wage

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

i like the name bateman patrick

robmpink
    Update your status

PatrickBrackmanbaitandtackle, where is the post? I'm sure your searching for it. Guy gets kicked out of the Claw, yet he is very good friends with the owner. Hahaha. Sure my botox buddy.

robmpink
    Update your status

No time Tiny Tim and I am sure it was moved to the PZ. Bye bye we can't all be born with shore homes
    No 99% of people aren't born into shore homes. You are sharp.

robmpink
    Update your status

No time plus it was moved to PZ. So long club kid so sad daddy made minimum wage
    Keep up with your lies. Never said that and you know it. Your entire life is an excuse.

First 1234 Last