Tried to patch it up in every which way, won't work, The chicks get boring. The money gets old. The action just gets stale. I am so sick of being bored please make it go away and stop I want to feel anything but boredom. Is being evolved a cure? I miss my family but I am in no condition to see them. They don't deserve paid they deserve happiness. This is sodomizing kharma isn't it...huh HUH ******* fate I get it. And I accept it. I do.

There is no way fix this. Just no way. Ever. you don't know how sick I really feel and what I go through......so sick of fighting....but fighting for what?! Shit is dumb and I am sick of it I feel nothing if it has to take me then let it ******* take me. I fought and I fought hard as hard as anyone would I really did and ****, the things I managed to do right? Legendary in a way.

Gonna be tough is all.

The problem exists in that

I just won't stop punching.

I just wont.

I love Ookie I do and I always will that day she walked away crying I half died. I was just trying to talk to a client cause I was on the clock. But nothing NOTHING replaced her and holy cow have I tried. Don't even think of ******* her. More think of holding her and speaking to her. Man I cry. I just do. I ******* love her and I have had multiple chicks since, 3somes.....who cares.

I ******* love HER and she is GONE.

This guy lived where I do. He actually did! In these walls. Kharma is ******* weird. Going to smoke.