stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Shari

Please don't break me.

I have given you trust because you seem THAT cool.

You now have the power to ruin me.

Please do not abuse it.

I am a good friend, and that is as far as it goes but I am a DAMN good friend who will never let you down.

Good day then.

Let's rock it homie.

-Stevie

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Steve give me a winner bud

stevek173

bobby I am barreled in I do not feel like giving advice to anyone I only lose now.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local

sorry to hear that...keep plugging away, things will turn around soon

stevek173

coming right up

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Get out and backpack somewhere for a week bro - do a lot of walking - clear your head, focus on some short term goals, regain your swagger and come back with a vengeance

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Stevie. I'm a bit messed up right now. You'll see why if you look a bit closely today. I promise I won't fukk you up also.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Stevie. I'm a bit messed up right now. You'll see why if you look a bit closely today.
    hope everything's okay

stevek173

Wow what a beautiful child. I am not the sentimental type but his smile struck me.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Why are people sending Shari pm's about their personal life? Is that even true?

shari91

He's a pretty cool kid Stevie.

Need to talk to you off here -- if you're on skype PM me your details. (no people - it's not dodgy) You'll know it's me when i request you.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Why are people sending Shari pm's about their personal life? Is that even true?
    Of course it's true Acer. But that's ok. Right now I'm ready to do the same. It all evens out in the end.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Drama.

shari91

No drama darling. Just the fukkedupness that is life. Sometimes it slaps you in the face and it's easier to spew to an 'internet buddy' than an irl one. No big deal.

Hotdiggity11

No drama darling. Just the fukkedupness that is life. Sometimes it slaps you in the face and it's easier to spew to an 'internet buddy' than an irl one. No big deal.

No kidding there, I've been in the middle of a few relationship quarrels among other things with both IRL and online friends. Apparently I'm a career mediator lol.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    No kidding there, I've been in the middle of a few relationship quarrels among other things with both IRL and online friends. Apparently I'm a career mediator lol.
    Nothing wrong with that - that's a huge skill!! I don't care if people call me a loser or whatever... sometimes it's easier to ask for unbiased opinions about things if the person doesn't know you irl or even just have someone to vent to. As much as people laugh at this forum or whatever, I've met some really great people - both IRL and from just talking to on the phone or interacting with via words on a screen - that have really helped me out when I've needed a bit of help and didn't trust my irl friends not to be self-serving.

So yes, that must mean I'm a 600 pound dude living in my mommy's basement beating off to anime.

Hotdiggity11

Nothing wrong with that - that's a huge skill!! I don't care if people call me a loser or whatever... sometimes it's easier to ask for unbiased opinions about things if the person doesn't know you irl or even just have someone to vent to. As much as people laugh at this forum or whatever, I've met some really great people - both IRL and from just talking to on the phone or interacting with via words on a screen - that have really helped me out when I've needed a bit of help and didn't trust my irl friends not to be self-serving.

So yes, that must mean I'm a 600 pound dude living in my mommy's basement beating off to anime.

Absolutely, plus you don't have to worry about RL ramifications if something goes wrong. I remember on another forum someone laughing at me for saying you can become great friends with someone on the Internet and that it is indeed a community. A year later, he meets people in RL from the Internet and totally jumped on my board with what I've said.

Haven't personally met anyone from the Internet but have talked to them on the phone. Pretty good to get perspectives about things from people in other parts of the country or even world.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of people here are emotional fukkin wrecks

Forum relationships are all they have which is cool if your into that

Stevey173 lives in a glass fukkin house like Shari, they speak daily via skype and basically both say "why me"

Can you imagine listening to these two nit wits on phone both telling their stories about their lives??

WOW!!!! Hey Shari did you sent Stevey those pics of the 19 year old model you claim is you??

Shar maybe you can move down to Phila and live with Stevey

I swear I have never seen a girl on internet want to get laid so bad.........hey Bricker if your a model why do you need to fly over 8,000 miles to get Stevey's 8.4 inch cut rooster?

My God this is unreal but entertaining to a degree

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

As the World Turns at SBR

tune in for your daily soap opera fix

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of people here are emotional fukkin wrecks

Forum relationships are all they have which is cool if your into that

Stevey173 lives in a glass fukkin house like Shari, they speak daily via skype and basically both say "why me"

Can you imagine listening to these two nit wits on phone both telling their stories about their lives??

WOW!!!! Hey Shari did you sent Stevey those pics of the 19 year old model you claim is you??

Shar maybe you can move down to Phila and live with Stevey

I swear I have never seen a girl on internet want to get laid so bad.........hey Bricker if your a model why do you need to fly over 8,000 miles to get Stevey's 8.4 inch cut rooster?

My God this is unreal but entertaining to a degree

I LOL'd. Shari we r cool I passed out for about 12 hours is all. And thank God I did Holy Christ. So glad I found the mouse and the remote.

You can call or Skype me if you want. Anytime.

Hotdiggity11

Chill out JJ! Gah!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hotty I get ticked at this stuff

173 is flat out nuts

Its a whole other world off forums between posters, have no idea what Shari and 173 are up to

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

your 2 good looking kids i hope it all works out ok for you guys ........ gl

Hotdiggity11

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hotty I get ticked at this stuff

173 is flat out nuts

Its a whole other world off forums between posters, have no idea what Shari and 173 are up to

Knowing you, you will begin the investigations immediately.