ParlaySucker
    ParlaySucker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can get 25% back on my losses, help me take advantage of it!

Hello everyone, could use some tips and ideas on this.

I did really well against a local guy I use, I know him well and consider him a close friend. I never told him it was me betting, I always told him it was a few friends I was placing the bets for. He uses an online site for placing the bets. Well my hot streak ran out and I stopped gambling, I was busy with the holidays anyway. He obviously missed the action and told me he would give me 25% back on my friends losses if I got them back in.

It would be a monthly thing, I would take care of my "friends" week to week and he would square me up at the end of the month, giving me 25% of whatever I lost. Of course there are no friends, it was just me betting. I am going to tell him I have 3 friends ready to go.

Is there anything I am missing on how to take advantage of this? Other than the obvious only losing 75% of my bet on my wagers?

Thanks in advance!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

pretty plush deal if you ask me!

ParlaySucker
    ParlaySucker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, can you think of any way to exploit it?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

You consider him a close friend and you want to exploit him? Some friend you are.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pick all losers, that way you'll maximize the refund amount, hence maximizing exploitation.

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

Ideally place only one huge bet per month, arb at another book. But if you have to bet more for his liking, place a bunch of smaller bets, then try to arb out that one large one.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

If he wants your "buddies" back so much, then he must have been making some $ off of "them"