daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

remember this about the divisional rounds

Over the last 30 years, the home team has dominated this round. Not just straight up, but ats. That's because these are usually better teams that are rested and are at home. Over the last 4 years, this hasn't been the case. The road teams have risen up and not only covered ats, but won have straight up in several instances. This is a bit of a variance from what we've seen over the past 3 decades. Just like Dallas/Minnesota and Arz/NO last year, there are going to be some blood baths...and I have a feeling they'll be in the NFC again this year.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Thanks! It's nice to see some genuine insight which is stated in detail.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Over the last 30 years, the home team has dominated this round. Not just straight up, but ats. That's because these are usually better teams that are rested and are at home. Over the last 4 years, this hasn't been the case. The road teams have risen up and not only covered ats, but won have straight up in several instances. This is a bit of a variance from what we've seen over the past 3 decades. Just like Dallas/Minnesota and Arz/NO last year, there are going to be some blood baths...and I have a feeling they'll be in the NFC again this year.
    Good info. Thinking we will at least see some difference compared to last week where 3 road team won outright. Good luck in your wagers.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Four years, new trend or just a statistical variation?

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Out of the two games today my play will be steelers -3.