BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Plenty of Fish?

Should be renamed to Plenty of Whales or Plenty of Catfish; I haven't see so many ugly bitches since I last looked at the photos from the 2010 SBR Bash.

Anyone use this site to score?

Straight, bi or gay let's hear some stories

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

ya alot of stuck up women on there just looking for attention

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

atttention whores

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

bp have you missed my thread, that's where all the fishies are

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

That site is pretty retarded. It favors women so much more than men. The moderators there are complete assholes. They have access to everything you write. Nothing there is private. They will ban you for anything.. at least the men. They keep as many women as they can but they figure there are enough men to replace.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    That site is pretty retarded. It favors women so much more than men. The moderators there are complete assholes. They have access to everything you write. Nothing there is private. They will ban you for anything.. at least the men. They keep as many women as they can but they figure there are enough men to replace.
    Did they ban you? If so, what for ?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I met my girlfriend on that site(of 2 years). It's a female oriented site. You can be better looking, a nicer person than someone, and get few responses.

If you're a woman, she could be a bow wow nut case and get daily messages. It was very demoralizing to be on the site. If you're a guy, you either have to have megabucks or date down in the looks department. It's all about the women on that site and I developed a case of mono from a previous relationship on the site (still suffering 2 years later at age 39)

My advice: Go to a bar or go on a site that costs money to join
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I met my girlfriend on that site(of 2 years). It's a female oriented site. You can be better looking, a nicer person than someone, and get few responses.

If you're a woman, she could be a bow wow nut case and get daily messages. It was very demoralizing to be on the site. If you're a guy, you either have to have megabucks or date down in the looks department. It's all about the women on that site and I developed a case of mono from a previous relationship on the site (still suffering 2 years later at age 39)

mono

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post

Sorry Wil in my world we call that laziness.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Patrick: I was fully covered. Don't know how I got it. It's a brutally draining thing to have. In a person's system for life. One wrong person and you can be suffering for a very long period of time. The nurse at the emergency room couldn't keep a straight face when she told me that I had mono

Gentlemen beware: these women are cuthroat, want a dad for their kid, or want "a piece of meat"(and they proclaim that they don't--bs)

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Sorry Wil in my world we call that laziness.
    hahahahhaa

montyh
    montyh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

pof?

Oh yeah, lots of hogs on there. Some choice cuts tho. I banged a pretty decent looking college girl i picked up on pof. fun times.

blingish
    blingish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2441

A Friend of a friend had just moved here to NC from NY and got me to sign up on POF. His pitch was that he met two girls from Pof and got 2 blow jobs. I signed up figuring "What the hell"... ****** 4 girls from there in less than 2 weeks. 2 were "slightly" overweight, but I was ****** up and it wasn't like I was going to see them again. One wanted a baby daddy, and the best looking one tried to break into my house after I told her I couldn't hang out that night. So yeah I think I'm done with Internet dating

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have a couple friends that have used pof to meet girls being that they go to commuter university's in male oreiented programs (buisness and engineering) where it is hard to meet people.... they highly suggest it

DeenerThaLeener
    DeenerThaLeener's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

I met my girlfriend off pof but 97% of girls on there are into games and have way too much baggage.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Well, it's good that yours isn't like that.

uva3021
    uva3021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

I have an idea for an SBR Forum game, exclusive to members.

Everybody post your city and state where you currently reside, and everybody will browse for the hottest girl in the vicinity of each respective poster. If a poster is able to procure a date and take a picture of her snatch, as well as her face to confirm, the poster will win 1000 points, equally contributed by all active participants

For example - My City

Salem, VA

Everybody post who they think is the hottest bitch in or around Salem, VA, and I'll try to **** the consensus winner. From there a snatch photo would be a seamless acquisition. I post the photo, and I win 1000 points.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

We made a friend a profile on here. He's 41 and single and it has been hilarious. If only he knew the terrible carp he attracted.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Was helping this hillbilly who looked like cotton i think his name was from king of the hill learn how to use a computer. next thing i know we are on plenty of fish and i'm helping him make a profile and shooting a picture of him. The hick called me 100 times a day about women who viewed his profile and what to do next etc. The best times were when he asked me to come over and help him browse that site... the hick read one word in 5 minutes. Starring at some ugly bitches profile pic while this retard reads her profile.

had some fun though... told him that every female who viewed his profile wanted him, and he fell for it. I wish I could recall some of the stories he told me about black women calling him. hes dating a mexican now (and not found on that site).

I bet you people did not know that the biggest hicks are mexican lovers, did you? you would think they would be racist but no they go crazy for them and their food.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

random hottie from my area...

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

just found this this freak my dude used to mess with, this site is legit she is nasty.

Jhaug98
    Jhaug98's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    random hottie from my area...

I can't tell whether your serious or not bud...?

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

haha my friend uses this site. He has no morals whatsoever. He has banged probably 5 or 6 from there. I thought the same thing as the OP. I have never seen so many unattractive women on one site. One girl he met was in a cracked out area of town. Police pulled him over and asked if she was a prostitute.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by blingish View Post
    A Friend of a friend had just moved here to NC from NY and got me to sign up on POF. His pitch was that he met two girls from Pof and got 2 blow jobs. I signed up figuring "What the hell"... ****** 4 girls from there in less than 2 weeks. 2 were "slightly" overweight, but I was ****** up and it wasn't like I was going to see them again. One wanted a baby daddy, and the best looking one tried to break into my house after I told her I couldn't hang out that night. So yeah I think I'm done with Internet dating
    Yeah, I was thinking most dating sites are full of hogs on the women's side. A decent looking woman can get laid any time she wants. Why would she go on a dating site?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

you can try anything -

pmidy88
    Brett Favre Best QB of All Times
    pmidy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

this post is funny as hell