Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome thread. I've come to realize that people get on their high horse when you mention anything that is illegal. Apprentely SBR is becoming a church forum . Do what you need to do homie.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Awesome thread. I've come to realize that people get on their high horse when you mention anything that is illegal. Apprentely SBR is becoming a church forum . Do what you need to do homie.

jayroy25
    jayroy25's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice thread i enjoy it lol

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Lafonda is going to be rolling back her panties and going to town on her asshole from the sounds of it. Best of luck, guy.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Lafonda is going to be rolling back her panties and going to town on her asshole from the sounds of it. Best of luck, guy.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Is this theft in a way?

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12855

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Yea Shari. I had no idea this sh-t goes on before I met the girl. This is a regular practice, apparently. I Will only buy a certified used car. And it probably already happened to me. I know people may think I'm a creep. At least some of you guys learned something. Becareful buying a used car. And I swear you better never buy one from a russian!

This is true , my old man bought a car from a russian dealer a couple years ago, carfax was not as popular as it is now, it had 70xxx miles on it, wasn't until a few years later when I was buying a car I ordered carfax for 30 days and was looking up every ones car that I found it had over 200,000.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Is this theft in a way?
    Yes, you could say fraud is theft in a way.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post

Can I have all Ur points and mail order Russian girlfriend when u get locked up for this?? Thnx friend!

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    I hope you get caught. Scumbags like yourself are the reason rates go up and straight edged guys like myself are the ones who get fukked in the end. Just know that, you douchbag
    Its not my fault you're a square. You should be thanking me for opening your eyes to the real world. Fukkin lame.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Exactly bro. My girl is russian and she knows a few dudes. They seem to have that market cornered. I did my car, which was an 05 toyota. I sold it to some chump. Ran off 30,000 miles. But never to the dealer. I paid $200 for my car. One of the guys told me that he has to run it back in 4 different places for my girl's audi and it $600. I dunno what to do. I'm over like 4000 miles and its due back next month. Gonna cost me a fortune. Gotta stop driving to wash heights for purple haze.

that's real shady, man. it's sad to say, that i'm not surprised someone would do something like that.

teecee

All of a sudden, players talk is filled with a bunch of mormons. Hypocrites.

hypocrites?? the people in this forum gamble their own money, which should bother no one. you stupidly leased a car, ran the fukk out of it, and are now illegally running the mileage back to evade responsibility. i see a difference here.

GJMike
    GJMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

if you are over 4000 miles it will probably only be like $600-$1000 extra. You are essentially paying the same to roll back as you would be giving the dealer in penalties. Just lease another car from them and haggle them down on the overage charge.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

[COLOR=#000000 !important]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]fking scums here....[/color]
    Its a cold day in hell when Naz18 and I ever agree on anything but the cold day has arrived.
    [/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important][/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]The OP who is talking about paying someone to roll back the mileage on his leased car is ABSOLUTE SCUM.[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]The United States of America used to be the greatest country in the world because its citizens were the greatest.[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]That is no longer the case and I am ashamed as to what is happening in my beloved USA.[/color]
    Last edited by andywend; 02-17-11 at 09:45 AM.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]Its a cold day in hell when Naz18 and I ever agree on anything but the cold day has arrived.[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]The OP who is talking about paying someone to roll back the mileage on his leased car is ABSOLUTE SCUM.[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]The United States of America used to be the greatest country in the world because its citizens were the greatest.[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]That is no longer the case and I am ashamed as to what is happening in my beloved USA.[/color]
    Yea but, tell me how you really feel.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

4000 miles is just $1000 (4000 x .25). so you're going to risk jail over $400? not smart.

you can also sell or trade in leased vehicles. if you can get a new car with large incentives it may be worth it.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    4000 miles is just $1000 (4000 x .25). so you're going to risk jail over $400? not smart.

you can also sell or trade in leased vehicles. if you can get a new car with large incentives it may be worth it.
    It was like 12000 over. Don't know how much that would have been. She planned to do this from day 1, because her family has been doing this for years.

teecee

why are you gambling if you can't work simple math problems?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    why are you gambling if you can't work simple math problems?
    Because different lease contracts have different prices for the amount per mile, if you go over. Not always .25. Dope.

teecee

i'm sure it is stated somewhere in the contract. if you're so deeply involved in the matter, i would assume you know how much they are charging for every mile you go over. maybe it was a silly assumption.

ttrace35

i'm sure it is stated somewhere in the contract. if you're so deeply involved in the matter, i would assume you know how much they are charging for every mile you go over. maybe it was a silly assumption.
    Like I said. She planned to do this from the beginning, so it didn't matter how much over it was. I never looked at the contract.

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

lol @op having already committed a felony and not having learned his lesson when it comes to breaking the law... cmon man

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by str8upslik View Post
    lol @op having already committed a felony and not having learned his lesson when it comes to breaking the law... cmon man
    Its not really so much me. This is more of a white collar crime. I'm not smart enough to come up with this shit on my own.

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Its not my fault you're a square. You should be thanking me for opening your eyes to the real world. Fukkin lame.
    LoL Who is th ******* square? The guy who can't afford a thousand dollars to pay for something he actually owes? You're a ******* joke man, maybe instead of gambling you should save your money.

hypocrites?? the people in this forum gamble their own money, which should bother no one. you stupidly leased a car, ran the fukk out of it, and are now illegally running the mileage back to evade responsibility. i see a difference here.

Quote Originally Posted by str8upslik View Post
    It just goes to show that rehabilitation doesn't work they should throw idiots like this in jail and let them eat Bubba's rooster meat sandwich.

HiTMaNN

Its not really so much me. This is more of a white collar crime. I'm not smart enough to come up with this shit on my own.
    Oh yah White Collar? Cause I am sure any ******* white collar would roll back the miles in his vehicle to save a thousand dollars. Do you know what white collar means you idiot? This is a Blue Collar crime NOT a White Collar crime.....

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaNN View Post
    Oh yah White Collar? Cause I am sure any ******* white collar would roll back the miles in his vehicle to save a thousand dollars. Do you know what white collar means you idiot? This is a Blue Collar crime NOT a White Collar crime.....
    I dunno. I think of blue collar to be more like me sticking a gun in your face and emptying your pockets.

HiTMaNN

I dunno. I think of blue collar to be more like me sticking a gun in your face and emptying your pockets.
    Definition of White-collar crime :

-a crime committed by a professional, usually a financial crime, while they are at work or dealing with work-related affairs
    -a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation

That ain't you buddy

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaNN View Post
    Definition of White-collar crime :

-a crime committed by a professional, usually a financial crime, while they are at work or dealing with work-related affairs
    -a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation

That ain't you buddy
    You don't think I'm a person of high social status?

You made your point hitmann. Don't take it so personally though. This shit happens all the time. Use this information to protect you family and friends, if the happen to be in the market for a used vehicle. No need getting upset and calling me names. I'm gonna do what I do regardless.

HiTMaNN

I am not idiot I do my due diligence before purchasing anything used but I am just watching out for all those people who are naive and don't.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

This is a stupid thing to do. The savings isn't worth getting caught. You keep talking about only buying certified cars. You do realize that Audi sells certified cars? Audi has a 300 point inspection that they do to certify a car. Unless that car has been beat to shit (in which case they will charge you/her extra anyway) they will want to certify it. In doing so there is a chance that they will find that it was "rolled back".

You said you told her to stop using the dealer for work 2 years ago. So unless that was for another car then she had this one more then 2 years. They will have a record of the mileage for the last time that she was in. Drop it too much and the mileage might not match the wear and tear on the car causing them to look in to it more.

I don't know what you guys need to do at your DMV but any visit there will have the mileage recorded. So there are still chances to get caught.

The first thing to do is to check the buy out price. Some times that is much lower then what that car would sell for at the time its due to be returned. So the car can be sold for a profit rather then give it to the dealer.

What model/year Audi is it?

James

ttrace35

Thanks for the help James.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

This thread made me aware on buying used cars especially with Russians it was very informative none the less.

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

What an enjoyable thread.
    So even though the OP is not a 'pro' member, let's say interested parties with suapena (sp) powers decide to make an example of this big mouth, SBR will comply and give up the ip address.
    Do the rest of the flow chart math youselves.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by LegitBet View Post
    What an enjoyable thread.
    So even though the OP is not a 'pro' member, let's say interested parties with suapena (sp) powers decide to make an example of this big mouth, SBR will comply and give up the ip address.
    Do the rest of the flow chart math youselves.

Car is not in my name or no way connected with my home address. Not that stupid pal. Nice try. Or like james thinks I'm gonna give him the year and model.

First 1234 Last