Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

If Bears/Packers NFC Championship Game Happens

It will be the biggest sporing event in Northern Illinois, ever.

It's amazing. Die hard Packer fans are rooting for the Bears to win and vice versa.

I have never seen anything like it.

Last edited by Cougar Bait; 01-12-11 at 08:01 PM. Reason: All fixed WvGambler

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Will be Bears Falcons
    Last edited by WvGambler; 01-13-11 at 06:46 AM.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

fukkkkk that... i want my falcons in this

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers/Bears would be aweome!!! Ticket brokers are preying for that matchup.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    It will be the biggest sporing event in Northern Illinois, ever.

It's amazing. Die hard Packer fans are rooting for the Bears to win and vice versa.

I have never seen anything like it.

That image is nuts. Hell must have frozen over!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Falcons are going to be in the NFC championship. But it doesn't hurt daydreaming until then.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Packers/Seahawks is what's happening but Bears and Packers would of been cute.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Die hard Bears fan and I would love to see the Pack win. Bears/Packers at Soldier field to go to the Super Bowl, might be a once in a lifetime thing. Of course the Bears will win that game, wooohoo!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Falcons are going to be in the NFC championship. But it doesn't hurt daydreaming until then.
    I actually think OP is right. Packers are bets team in NFC right now and OP lucked out with Bears facing Seattle.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Resler View Post
    Die hard Bears fan and I would love to see the Pack win. Bears/Packers at Soldier field to go to the Super Bowl, might be a once in a lifetime thing. Of course the Bears will win that game, wooohoo!
    No they would not. They won't even be favored if this game happens (and I think it will), Packers will be either -2.5 or -3, and Green Bay will win by 7+.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Would be a crazy game

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

This bears team is not hyped up at all by the press

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Man, that would be fantastic!! Would love to see that.

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    No they would not. They won't even be favored if this game happens (and I think it will), Packers will be either -2.5 or -3, and Green Bay will win by 7+.
    Well I hope you find a good alt line to lay some money on that. I think the line would be closer to a pick with Chicago at home.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by KingJIM View Post
    Well I hope you find a good alt line to lay some money on that. I think the line would be closer to a pick with Chicago at home.
    If Packers are only +2,5 at Atlanta, they will be -2.5/-3.0 at Chicago. The Bears overachieved this year and the only reason they even get to NFC Championship is because they draw Seattle this week. Meanwhile, the Packers line this week confirms that books rate them as best team in the NFC despite being a 6 seed.

CanuckG

Listening to Bears sports radio and they are totally overlooking Seattle I love it can't wait until Cutler throws 3 int's

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

would be something to see

Though this bears team is NOT super bowl worthy...

just like the 2006 team wasn't even close

If they fluke their way into the game, i'm not buying it, they would lose to any of the AFC teams

TontoP
    TontoP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta has the game plan to defeat the packers.. Solid running game with Ryan not making many mistakes (unlike Cutler) and a tough defense. Winner of this game wins the super bowl. I hope it's gb. I got them at +3000 to win it all.

TontoP

I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle won at all.. My local has them catching 10.5 I jumped all over it. I think it get down to 8 or 9 by kick off. I just don't trust cutler, he will throw at least 2 picks.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by KingJIM View Post
    Take a look at the relative futures lines. The futures would be predicting GB as a -140 or so road favorite. Probably a high 2.5 line. Barring injuries or unusual performance this weekend. I think it's a silly line, but that's what's in the cards here.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Not if the Falcons have something to say about that. Packers not beating the Falcons.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

d3 .. see a majority of ppl on here on gb .. you seem to be one of the only ones on atl ... you think they got it?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Not if the Falcons have something to say about that. Packers not beating the Falcons.
    Says the guy with the Ryan avatar.

Face the facts, the Packers are the better team and they outgained Atlanta by like 150 yards in the regular season game. And that was before the Green Bay offensive line gelled as it is now.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    d3 .. see a majority of ppl on here on gb .. you seem to be one of the only ones on atl ... you think they got it?
    Yes sir. Falcons win this game straight up. Remember this after the game Saturday night.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Yes sir. Falcons win this game straight up. Remember this after the game Saturday night.
    ahhh .. i know you are damn good at this stuff ... but i like gb ... im not very good at nfl but i just have a feeling packers get it done .. and im from wisco so that doesnt help my capping but i prolly wont be playing this game just going crazy for the pack .. good luck tho on whatever you play (falcons, haha) but win or lose i will come back after saturday night!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Says the guy with the Ryan avatar.

Face the facts, the Packers are the better team and they outgained Atlanta by like 150 yards in the regular season game. And that was before the Green Bay offensive line gelled as it is now.
    I don't care one bit about last game. That game means nothing when Saturday night comes. I keep saying you say the Packers are the best team in the NFC but they were forced to play 3 must win games in a row to close out the year just to be in the big dance.

Yes I am a Falcons fan since mid 90s. You don't think these Atlanta players just as bad as the Packers do. No one giving ANY credit to this Atlanta defense but we'll see who moves on to the next round.

It ain't easy to win in the Georgia Dome, Falcons win. I guaranteed it.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    ahhh .. i know you are damn good at this stuff ... but i like gb ... im not very good at nfl but i just have a feeling packers get it done .. and im from wisco so that doesnt help my capping but i prolly wont be playing this game just going crazy for the pack .. good luck tho on whatever you play (falcons, haha) but win or lose i will come back after saturday night!
    I'm not betting this game either cause my heart is with the Falcons and its telling me to bet the Falcons. I know I'm just talking with my heart and not using by head. Been in this game long enough to know its better to just not bet games like this. Not going to touch NFL this weekend at all. Good luck with your wager and best of luck to the Packers.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

It will never happen.........The momentum of Seattle will roll over Da Bears....

And the Pack will pack it up before the 4th quarter......totally humiliated.....

TontoP

The packers had to win 3 game in a row to get in because Rodgers was out due to a concussion. He is on fire right now and Until someone stops him I am going to continue to roll with the heavyweight champion!

CanuckG

Packers roll it's destiny Rodgers too good

LT Profits

I don't care one bit about last game. That game means nothing when Saturday night comes. I keep saying you say the Packers are the best team in the NFC but they were forced to play 3 must win games in a row to close out the year just to be in the big dance.

Yes I am a Falcons fan since mid 90s. You don't think these Atlanta players just as bad as the Packers do. No one giving ANY credit to this Atlanta defense but we'll see who moves on to the next round.

It ain't easy to win in the Georgia Dome, Falcons win. I guaranteed it.
    Forget the fact that I think the Packers ate the best team and focus on the fact that the BOOKS rate them as the best team, which is far more significant, As for playing three tough games to reach the Super Bowl, next week's game should actually be easier than this one, because Atlanta is the second best team remaining in the NFC.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by TontoP View Post
    The packers had to win 3 game in a row to get in because Rodgers was out due to a concussion. He is on fire right now and Until someone stops him I am going to continue to roll with the heavyweight champion!
    He missed one game against the Pats, he played in the other 15 games. Packers problem this year was injuries everyone knows that. I have a future on GB to win the SB at +1350 I grabbed before pre-season even kicked off. I wouldn't mind seeing that prop losing to Atlanta.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Forget the fact that I think the Packers ate the best team and focus on the fact that the BOOKS rate them as the best team, which is far more significant, As for playing three tough games to reach the Super Bowl, next week's game should actually be easier than this one, because Atlanta is the second best team remaining in the NFC.
    I agree Packers are a great team and like I said injuries this year killed them or they could of won that NFC North without question. I know about the Packers well enough that I took a prop on GB to win the SB before pre-season. Not betting this game because I already have that prop and wouldn't mind losing that prop to Atlanta beating them. Don't think the Falcons lose at home but were both entitled to our own opinions. Best of luck this weekend LT.

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Packers!

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

No way the Packers are 3 point favorites. I think the line would be a Green Bay -1.

123 Last