trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

ftr, if you are careful and plan ahead and don't get ripped off, a trip/bash to costa rica will cost you far less for the same amount of entertainment you would receive from vegas..

that said, ironically the touristas have destroyed that place for me too much to want to return, i get hassled for tips before i even leave the airport, feels like dominican republic..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    ftr, if you are careful and plan ahead and don't get ripped off, a trip/bash to costa rica will cost you far less for the same amount of entertainment you would receive from vegas..

that said, ironically the touristas have destroyed that place for me too much to want to return, i get hassled for tips before i even leave the airport, feels like dominican republic..
    I'm glad you are not going. Hate to hang out with a buffoon.

trixtrix

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'm glad you are not going. Hate to hang out with a buffoon.
    lol, i'm glad that you care enough about me going, hope it doesn't keep you awake at night

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

IN

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Sounds like a good bash location to me. If you lost your passport do you have to get a new one or can it be replaced? I think it is about 8 years old. Aren't they for 10 years?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Yah, they're usually for 10 years, and I think that CR requires that you have either 3 or 6 months valid left on your passport before they'll let you in.

If you lost yours, they'll just issue you a new one.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

hope we can visit some books so I can say hello to my money

trixtrix

i will give 15k pts to the first gringo at the bash who can make a safe passage through the back alleyway behind HDR and back again,

rules:

1. must be after 10pm
    2. must be alone
    3. must trave all the way to the end of the tunnel then return to your original starting pt by walking
    4. must show some bling bling
    5. must not carry a weapon

.. to anyone dumb enough to think of doing this, mma oddsmaker joey odessa once said personally to me: i dont care who you are, even fedor wouldnt make it through that alleyway by himself!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    i will give 15k pts to the first gringo at the bash who can make a safe passage through the back alleyway behind HDR and back again,

rules:

1. must be after 10pm
    2. must be alone
    3. must trave all the way to the end of the tunnel then return to your original starting pt by walking
    4. must show some bling bling
    5. must not carry a weapon

.. to anyone dumb enough to think of doing this, mma oddsmaker joey odessa once said personally to me: i dont care who you are, even fedor wouldnt make it through that alleyway by himself!
    haha. Good luck to any that take you up on this offer - they'll definitely need it. Although there is a heavy police presence in downtown now, due to all of the police that have been hired recently, so it's relatively safe now (at least walking from HDR down towards avenida central).

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

and who says trixtrix is not a ghost of sbr hyping points and shit

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    hehe, i wonder which places are planned for the first night .. HDR, scarlett's, tango india, or maybe some of the more seedier places like arcadas, alcazar, lipstick, pantera rosa, le grillon i cant wait for this bash!
    Possible chilidog tour route?

First 1234