Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Nuggets have no intention of trading Carmelo.

It's all show. They're asking for the world and looking to dump Harrington's contract and are looking for more draft picks on top of it. It's complete BS knowing the Nets won't go for it, but they've made the effort.

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

supposedly they asked for blake griffin from clippers for melo as well.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

they need to he wont resign

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

They wiII trade him. They are just waiting for the highest bidder. Even if they don't get what they're asking for, they wiII take the best deaI on the tabIe or get nothing at aII when he Ieaves.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    They wiII trade him. They are just waiting for the highest bidder. Even if they don't get what they're asking for, they wiII take the best deaI on the tabIe or get nothing at aII when he Ieaves.
    Whats up with the weird typing. You on drugs or just retarded.

DeeWizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Whats up with the weird typing. You on drugs or just retarded.
    Neither one u Fuk! My son fuked up my Iaptop and I Iost my l and k. If it bothers you then don't read it Biotch!

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17284

Yeah their intention is to lose him for nothing in return.

DeeWizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckloose View Post
    Right

richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

they are just asking crazy offers just to see if someone will bite.. nothing to lose right now.. if no one goes for their high asking value, it will obviously drop alot...they do not have too much leverage because melo is leaving after this year, so unless they are stupid they will find a way to get players that they deserve for melo,considering his value,. . it will get done, because nuggets can't be that naive..

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're scared as **** is whats happening. They don't wanna get back too little, but nobody wants Harrington until 2015 when that ***** will be 50. They need to take that deal they have now cuz I'm tired of seeing their bitch asses playing every other night. ******* up my flow...I gotta omit their games from my betting menu, cuz you never know what they're gonna do

Like tonight...up 18 vs. PHX but couldn't hold it down vs LAC or SAC?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Neither one u Fuk! My son fuked up my Iaptop and I Iost my l and k. If it bothers you then don't read it Biotch!
    Your more bothered than i am.

Lumpy81
    Lumpy81's Avatar Become A Pro!

he will be gone before end of month

Jesse "THE BODY"
    Jesse "THE BODY"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

nice post, but Chris Broussard just reported Anthony has agreed to sign an extension with the Nets

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

yeah, he's gonna be a net.

DeeWizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Your more bothered than i am.
    Of course I am! My son fuked up my Iaptop. And now I have to use a capitaI i for a l and have to hit ctrI v for k!

Jesse "THE BODY"
    Jesse "THE BODY"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow....what a flip flop. Now ESPN is saying carmelo has not agreed.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Neither one u Fuk! My son fuked up my Iaptop and I Iost my l and k.

DeeWizzle

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post
    Tanner he was pIaying baII in the house and shot a brick. It went off the rim bounced on the tabIe and knocked a whoIe beer over onto my Iaptop....

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckloose View Post
    Yeap, this GM of their has no ******* idea what he is doing. They are trying to take advantage of the fact the Nets are desperate but they are pushing their luck beyond any reason. They ****** 2 trades already, they really do deserve to lose him for nothing. And i'm sure other GMs around the league wont be lining up to deal with that scum bag Uriji after all this.

kings12
    kings12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think Carmelo will get dealt sooner or later so the Nuggets get something out of it before he leaves them.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think the nuggets are going tonburn their bridges and no team is going to want to trade for him .

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

Nuggets will take the best deal by the trading deadline date. New Jersey could be dicks and now say if you don't accept the deal we are offering, we'll remove one of the 1st round draft picks in a future deal closer to the trading deadline. No other team is offering anything close to what the Nets are.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

That would be some Nets team with Billups, Melo and Rip.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Melo here to NY.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Melo is not a team changer
    He is a one dimensial player

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

He obviously has no desire to stay in Denver. They have to trade him.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    Nuggets will take the best deal by the trading deadline date. New Jersey could be dicks and now say if you don't accept the deal we are offering, we'll remove one of the 1st round draft picks in a future deal closer to the trading deadline. No other team is offering anything close to what the Nets are.
    No one can offer anything close to the ORIGINAL deal Nets offered yet that wasn't enough to get it done, so desperate Nets decide to outbid themselves! AND DENVER STILL ASKING FOR MORE. Pull the offer and be done with it. The Nuggs threatened to trade him to the Knicks For what??? Eddie Curry and some late 1st round pick NY manages to scrape off someone, ohh yeah and Anothony Magic Randolph, who can forget about that stud. ******* LET THEM THEN!

Both Nets and Nuggs are a bunch of clowns.

colin fergueson
    colin fergueson's Avatar Become A Pro!

wilson chandler gallo fields and a pick is more then enough from the knicks...have u seen wilson lately?

demens
    Square -910

Sure i've seen him. That package still doesn't come close. Denver wants draft picks, Denver wants salary cap, they are not even willing to take on Troy Murphys expiring deal, they want pure cap (trade exception). Thats were all this silliness about 3rd and 4th teams comes from. And Denver wants to get rid one or more its bad contracts along with Melo.

You're just picking out guys you think the Knicks can spare and putting them in the package. But no, the package is not enough because it is not what Denver has been asking for.

Austin103
    Austin103's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Net fan, it's getting to the point of where we are almost going to close the door on Denver, until they come back to us for the move.

Like some of you said, the Nets can clearly offer the most, and just when the deal seems to be finalized and finished, Denver dishes around another idea, or whats another draft pick, etc.

Favors, HARRIS, and 2 1st rounders should simply be enough for get the superstar in Melo.

The Nets don't mind taking on Hamilton who is guranteed in the low 20 mil in his two year deal, let's just get this done already Denver.

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Melo will eventually end up with the Knicks by next season. He's made the money already all he needs is the ring.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A knick next year

This was all BS

He aint signing no deal with another team this year

colin fergueson
    colin fergueson's Avatar Become A Pro!

exactly demens denver has no choice. They can want whatever but its either take what the knicks are offering or lose melo and get nothing

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by Austin103 View Post
    As a Net fan, it's getting to the point of where we are almost going to close the door on Denver, until they come back to us for the move.

Like some of you said, the Nets can clearly offer the most, and just when the deal seems to be finalized and finished, Denver dishes around another idea, or whats another draft pick, etc.

Favors, HARRIS, and 2 1st rounders should simply be enough for get the superstar in Melo.

The Nets don't mind taking on Hamilton who is guranteed in the low 20 mil in his two year deal, let's just get this done already Denver.
    Thats what they should do. The problem is the Nets have backed themselves into a corner here. Their owner needs a superstar and the team to win some games before the BK move. Everyone knows this, there is huge, huge, huge money at stake, i'm not talking Melo and his tiny 60M, i'm talking NBA owner, NBA arena money. And the Nets stand to lose A LOT of it if Melo goes to NYK. Its even ok if Melo doesn't come to NJ as long as he doesn't go to the Knicks, if that happens you might as well move the Nets to Russia that team is done.

Denver knows the desperation thus they are trying to take advantage of that. The problem is they have an incompetent GM that doesn't know when enough is enough. He had a great offer on the table, he got an even better offer but is still pushing. I think he can push too far and end up ******* himself. But he probably knows that at worst he can go back to get that original offer from NJ. Its just completely ******, everyone agrees noone is gonna offer anything more then NJ, everyone agrees that Melo will sign the extension all this bs needs to stop. Why would this asshole threaten to trade him to NY and get less for his star player? So whats the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by robotralph View Post
    Melo will eventually end up with the Knicks by next season. He's made the money already all he needs is the ring.
    Yeah, pass up on 60M before a lock to go "win a ring" with Amare and DAntoni. Gotta love those knowledgeable Nix fans. So of the most knowledgeable fanbases in the league.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by colin fergueson View Post
    exactly demens denver has no choice. They can want whatever but its either take what the knicks are offering or lose melo and get nothing
    SMH. You can't be that stupid, seriously. Denver is holding ALL the cards now. Melo will NOT pass on the money, i dont give a shit if they trade him to the Cavs, he wont be happy but he will not give up that money.

12 Last