jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How Is Loose Lines?

I see they have been around for like 9 years, anyone ever play there?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are part of the DPT Sports Group which includes Jazz coach. So needless to say they are ok from a safety of funds standpoint. However, I have not played there at all since they bought out BetRuss and switched there s/w.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Looselines was a place to put customers who wanted a reduced juice line set. It's now managed day to day by former BetRuss folks. We'll have to see how they do and what they will offer.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

jj
    play there a lot great customer service. requested 2500 ** and had it next day with only 45 dollar charge.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    jj
    play there a lot great customer service. requested 2500 ** and had it next day with only 45 dollar charge.
    Was that by any chance in July sir?

EagesBets
    EagesBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude they call me everyday offering 100 for 100 deposit bonus... ask them about it, and demand it. they usually comply

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Was that by any chance in July sir?
    yeah it was last week. it was the one i posted about in the state of industry

bigboydan

yeah it was last week. it was the one i posted about in the state of industry
    Ok, Just double checking sir. I didn't want to report something twice is all.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deposit options? Didn't notice any on the website? Ewallets available?

They still running reduced juice?

katstale

Bump

Can't see from the website. Ewallets? Do they still offer reduced juice?

thanks

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

For e wallets Kat they offer moneybookers and solid pay. Of course tank transfers, and person to person are offered as well.

Their football lines are all -110.

I was never a loose lines customer but a Betruss customer whose account got transfered over there. They did give me their current offering of $100 bonus for $100 deposit to new customers since I had never made a deposit at looselines.

Haven't had a complaint either with Betruss of looselines but I"ve never withdrawn from either.

katstale

Thanks, but my confusion over the reduced juice remains I guess. BBD?? SBR has it listed as a reduced juice book with 105 for ncaa foots, etc etc

Are they still offering it? Or is the SBR review in need of update?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

they do not offer reduced juice to new players since the betruss merger

katstale -- i doubt they'll let you play there assuming you already play at jazz/abc

bigboydan

What Durito said Katstale. You had to be grandfathered in on that vig plan.

Now if you haven't signed up at any of the DTP family of books yet, then you might have got away with playing there. However considering the type of player you are they would have probably forced you to play at Jazz exclusively after you have been shown the door at any of there other brands.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I signed up with Loose Lines two months ago and have been happy. I got a good signup bonus and it only took a couple days for my recent banwire withdrawal to appear in my bank account. Other books have told me that bankwires always take 5+ days before they show up in your bank account because of delays with intermediary banks but my Loose Lines withdrawal hit my bank account within a couple days.

potsie
    potsie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

jj
    I'm not paying $45 for a $2500 withdrawal. I don't believe players should pay any transactions fees period. I'll stick to solid A and B+ books that offer free payouts...even for those that win! Not to mention, I'm not playing at a site with ex AP poker scam artists as part of the management, or even if he is the janitor! There are too many others to choose from before going with these guys.

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Thanks, but my confusion over the reduced juice remains I guess. BBD?? SBR has it listed as a reduced juice book with 105 for ncaa foots, etc etc

Are they still offering it? Or is the SBR review in need of update?
    I started playing at Losslines two weeks ago. I signed up under the $100 for $100 bonus. Their baseball line is reduced juice. Everything else seems full juice.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks for updates guys