dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Pizza Not Ordered?

I bought pizza from papa johns a couple of times with the betpoints and it is great. Usually get a phone call from Sam or a message from him and then i go and pick up the pizza in about 15 minutes. Usually they got the pizza done much faster.

But i just ordered a pizza and got a message from sam to pick it up and that the pizza was ordered. Went down but they said they have no order under Sam's name. Has anyone has something like this happened before? I heard many threads here where they ordered a pizza and not gotten it delivered but i always go and pick it up since its just a block away from my place. That probably mean the order didn't go through? Is that what usually happened? Did you guys get a message from Sam that the pizza was ordered? Has anyone who goes and pick up the pizza had any problems like this?

Live chat doesn't seem to work now.

dynamite140

Anyone had this problem?

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I always get mine delivered, and have never had any problems.

Shoot Sam a PM or something.

dynamite140

Yea i did but i haven't gotten a response yet. And usually live help works and i can talk to sam but the department is currently unavailable the last hour.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

send Sam an email: sam@sbrnewsdesk.com

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

me to...always delivery and never an issue...do you have multiple papa's in your area?.....maybe it was ordered at a different store....Sammy is always on these orders like a wet blanket...Good Luck....

dynamite140

There is just one papa johns around my area. I have picked up the pizza from that papa johns every time i ordered it with my betpoints and never had a problem with it.