Peanut
    Peanut's Avatar Become A Pro!

College Bowl Season is out of control

Way too long. Championship game is on January 10th. That's way too late. They need to get rid of about 10 bowl games and have it end 1 week earlier.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

I read these posts and I just don't understand. Boys is it not about wagering opportunities? I would not care if every team got a bowl game. There would be some obvious picks in there. I had Miami ML last night.

Not that I'm doing much better than breaking even with these games..... but last night's seemed pretty easy. One only had to remember the Miami over NIU beatdown and the psychology of the double digit loss to double digit win motivator.

Hey I get up for the true blue bowl games too. But boys they all payout if you win. Even this huge MAC/ Sunbelt Danica Patrick Bowl. But I do admit it's all a debacle for the fans of quality football if you care about that.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Way too long. Championship game is on January 10th. That's way too late. They need to get rid of about 10 bowl games and have it end 1 week earlier.
    i never understand posts like these either. it's a long offseason, i'll take all the college football i can get. besides, the kids care and generally play their asses off, and that's all that matters to me. now, the last two weeks of the NFL season i could definitely do without. at least in bowl games, teams play their best players and those guys are generally healthy given the time off.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

More football> less football