WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Coming from very good source

There are about 10 of the best players in the southeast prepared to team up and sign with Georgia on signing day, which would give Georgia the number 1 recruiting class, and a "dream team" as was called by one of the players.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

so how does this help us win money

WileOut

Not sure but it sure will help Georgia win games.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Florida has the number 1 recruting class like every year and they were shit

WileOut

Kasooff I'm not sure who you are, but I am a veteran around here, even though I am not an SBR Pro, I think I deserve some respect here. I will bump this thread on signing day.

Kasooff you are a newb son, I can navigate these shark filled waters without getting too hurt, you on the other hand may get swallowed hole around here.

Jimmy this class from what I heard is going to be the best recruiting class by 1 team in 20 years.

Cuse0323

interesting info, don't mean to be a dick, just looking forward to the games now. would like to see georgia back, if it happens maybe they'll have some value next year.

Cuse0323

is richt gonna be back next year?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Richt is brutal. Time for him to go.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post

Kasooff I'm not sure who you are, but I am a veteran around here, even though I am not an SBR Pro, I think I deserve some respect here. I will bump this thread on signing day.

Kasooff you are a newb son, I can navigate these shark filled waters without getting too hurt, you on the other hand may get swallowed hole around here.

Jimmy this class from what I heard is going to be the best recruiting class by 1 team in 20 years.

Bulldogs will be lucky to have the 3rd rated class in the SEC. Waiting on your bump.

WileOut

Richt is coming back. Duece Richt has won 2 SEC championships, is 2-0 in BCS bowl games, and finished 2nd in the nation one year. In fact, in 2002, Georgia was the best team in the nation. Miami beat Virginia Tech by about 3 points. If they would have lost, Georgia would have played Ohio St for the national championship and destroyed them. He is not a bad coach but he needs to call the plays again. Bobo is a clown.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

not gonna happen, UT is already snagging some of the best ones out of Georgia as usual like AJ JOhnson & Justin Coleman, like they did D'arick Rogers, Juan James, and Rajion Neal last year. Alabama will get some too.

WileOut

You guys are so jealous already. The plan is to wait until signing day and turn on their verbal commitments. Like Da'Rick Rogers did to Georgia last year.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Wile, best of luck but until you guys get a real head coach the Dawgs are gonna be middle of the pack in the East. You guys keep giving Richt chance after chance. The talent he had this year should never have lost to Colorado. Period. You barely got to a bowl game and then embarassed the conference. The dawgs need another coach. Even if it means you stealing my Defensive Coordinator.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Recruiting class evaluations are like Mel Kiper's "Big Board"...with a that and a couple bucks you can get a coffee

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

They are still gonna be Freshmans you know maybe they will make an impact in a few years but not this year

WileOut

Nina I don't rough up ladies so I'm going to be nice to you. Georgia's problem is the offensive coordinator.

Jimmy you mean like Auburns number 4 recruiting class last year with Cam Newton didn't help them this year?

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Nina I don't rough up ladies so I'm going to be nice to you. Georgia's problem is the offensive coordinator.
    Which reflects on the head coach. Look, we got rid of Mike Shula. It wasn't that he sucked as a coach. He was decent. But he was never going to move our program past the middle of the west. Mark Richt might be a nice guy but he isn't going to move you forward. I want Georgia to be awesome and beat Auburn and Tennessee every year. An Florida too.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

sounds to me like someone is a georgia fan...

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85392

You might be right, but it met my expectations when I just looked at rival to see that Texas and Alabama were 1 and 2. So these kids you are talking about have not committed yet? Interesting they would pick UGA.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

This won't happen. No way these kids would band together and all go to the same school. They will each go where they can get the best deal. If that best deal is Georgia for each then that is where they would go, but I highly doubt the Dawgs could pitch the best deal for each and every one of them.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

And today Richt makes comments about what a GREAT job Bobo has done this past year and is keeping him. I am so sorry, Georgia fans.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

word around campus is if richt doesnt win the sec he is gonna be canned

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

And these great kids want to go play on a 6-7 team for what reason?

Not gonna happen. But it's good to have high hopes.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

His record is 96-34 , really not that shabby.

Not too many coaches have won 90 games their first 9 years.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

His team is comfortably in the middle of the pack in the East, Pokernutt. And it will stay there as long as he is there.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 239

Florida State will finish on top. They have a bunch of the players already from the All-American game and are still expected to close a couple more which will move them from #3 to #1. Fisher is killing it on the recruiting trail

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    sounds to me like someone is a georgia fan...
    and probably about 16 years old. See below:

You guys are so jealous already.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    His team is comfortably in the middle of the pack in the East, Pokernutt. And it will stay there as long as he is there.
    you know this how?

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

UGA only has about 2 or 3 5 star players even interested right now. the biggest being Isiah Crowell,
    correction: I see 8 4 star recruits have commited, no 5 stars
    others: Ray Drew, and John Jenkins. not even sure if their 5 star recruits, but their the most important recruits they have as of now interested.
    of course stars dont mean shit at the next level

Crowell is being sold on immediate playing time and probally a starter next yr along with the others.
    last I heard Crowell is down to making a choice b/t UGA and Bama. it would be huge for UGA to sign him since the running game has sucked. he COULD make an immediate impact on offense, the same way Moreno did after his redshirt and sitting for the first 5 games of the next season. ( another brillant choice by Richt)

Richt has failed to recruit well the last few yrs with a few exceptions, if it continues then UGA continues to go to shit.

Richt said there will be no changes to the staff except for the S/C coach that was already replaced.
    Richt will take this program down with him due to his loyality to buddies.

We got a former UGA WR coaching the RBs for christ sakes.
    Bobo should be demoted to QBs coach ( which he does a damn good job at) and a new OC should be brought in.

Next yr will be Richts last yr in Athens if he doesnt right the ship. You can bank on it
    Last edited by mmike032; 01-05-11 at 04:38 PM.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    you know this how?
    past couple of years (including the one a couple of years back where Georgia was the preseason favorite..."most talented team in years") and nowhere close to playing in Atlanta representing the East. So Richt won the SEC twice in 9 years. How many did Urban win in his fewer years at Florida? When you finish behind South Carolina and Florida in the East, that makes you middle of the pack.

mmike032

looks like the OP might be coming true
    I stand corrected for having my doubts

I'm shocked so far...
    Dawgs have signed 3 big name players so far this week
    last 2 left to make it an official dream team recruitment :
    Isiah Crowell
    John Jenkins
    both reportly heavy leans towards UGA
    if UGA land both Jenkins and Crowell than they should have a top 5 recruiting class this yr

mmike032

its official
    Jenkins and Crowell are Dawgs