BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Seatles defense gives up a bit over 21 points per game at home. The Saints score over 27 points per game on the road. The Saints give up over 20 points per game on the road. Seattle averages 22 points per game at home. O think that the Seahawks +10.5 is good value, especially if the weather is bad in Seattle. The Saints played only 6 games in open air stadiums, and four of those were on the west coast, or in the south, before November 8th, when the weather was very pleasant.

Here is another very interesting point. The Vegas books have lines posted for all of the playoff games at all of the books except this one. Many books have not posted lines as of yet for this game. One has to wonder why.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

saints are that good, but the seachickens are god awful so i dont see it...

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Seahawks will beat the Saints. Saints are going to be the burial of the wild card weekend. Seattle will carry this momentum into next weekend and eke out a win. Obviously almost everyone will take the Saints and lose.

I normally do respect your opinion but NO WAY this happens. I dont plan to play the game either way so I hope you are correct but I dont see it working out like that. Maybe they wont cover but they will not lose.

beaunose2002
    beaunose2002's Avatar Become A Pro!

U guys are crazy

I know "any given Sunday" but that was the lamest game of the year (seattle vs Rams)
    no matter who won, they will be the first out next week. (and by first I mean halftime blowout)

alexg
    alexg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the +10.5 and avoid the ML. Don't risk much though.
    It is tough not to take the 10.5 for a home team at home IN THE ELEMENTS.

Classic "Closer than what the experts think"

+10.5 Seattle

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I'm all over SEA with the points.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much u betting on saints brahma? u sure do seem to love em... spread or ml?

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol i love the people saying NO WAY NO WAY seattle can win lmao.....far from a lock

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints 41 Seahawks 10

...the Seahawks are a 3-13 team in a 7-9 team's body

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Seatles defense gives up a bit over 21 points per game at home. The Saints score over 27 points per game on the road. The Saints give up over 20 points per game on the road. Seattle averages 22 points per game at home. O think that the Seahawks +10.5 is good value, especially if the weather is bad in Seattle. The Saints played only 6 games in open air stadiums, and four of those were on the west coast, or in the south, before November 8th, when the weather was very pleasant. Here is another very interesting point. The Vegas books have lines posted for all of the playoff games at all of the books except this one. Many books have not posted lines as of yet for this game. One has to wonder why.
    like anyone cares what you think

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    you sound like the type of retard who would bet on UConn in their game against the Sooners and get on here making excuses after they lost by 28 points

sometimes, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a damn duck
    you sound like the type or retard that travels in 1 man wolf packs... I digress...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    the problem is that you seem to think the seahawks are any better than the Saints competition

the seahawks are just as awful as most of the teams on the Saints schedule and while the Saints are far from a perfect team, they are still very talented and very well coached on both sides of the ball. The talent disparity between these 2 teams is huge and home field advantage is not gonna change that (especially considering that the Saints are 6-2 on the road and Seattle has gotten routinely blown out at home)

when will you get this through your damn head??

seattle sucks. They can't throw efficiently, they can't run the ball well, they can't stop the run, they can't stop the pass

the only reason they got in the playoffs was because they played in the worst conference in the history of football

St Louis is a mediocre team with an average defense and a below average offense with a rookie QB

you're gonna compare them to the superbowl defending champs with a top 5/top 10 defense and offense??

seriously??

weather?? from what I have seen it's gonna be 40-45 degrees with a slight chance of rain. That's far from a blizzard

if you think a little bit of rain gives a god awful seattle team a chance against the defending champs, you're gonna be in for a very rough surprise

I heard this same horseshit before the Atlanta game before the seahawks got blown out at home yet again

and you can use whatever nonsense excuse you wanna use but that game was 31-10 before a meaningless garbage time touchdown by the seahawks

they haven't competed against a team with a winning record in nearly 3 months, yet all of a sudden they're this great home team that can beat anybody??
    You've answered absolutely nothing with regards to sound logic... If you weren't..well..you... you'd just agree to disagree... Instead you are the type who helps the big buildings in Vegas get bigger...

I gave you at least 4 sound reasons why Seattle will compete... you give me "Seattle sucks"... clearly you should bet your bankroll on The Saints... You deserve the rewards and all the Benefits that go with them... So get that $50 in play quickly the number will get FAR worse according to you...

MontysRevenge
    MontysRevenge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle has to have one of the best HOME/AWAY splits of any team in the last 5 years. BEST as in how much better they play at home. I hope they win by double digits so I can go against them next week!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Lakerboy only makes theses threads for attention I'm convinced.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Seahawks won't win the ML................I can definitely see the spread cover though.

-

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by MontysRevenge View Post
    Seattle has to have one of the best HOME/AWAY splits of any team in the last 5 years. BEST as in how much better they play at home. I hope they win by double digits so I can go against them next week!
    Smart ^^

If Seattle made it through this game, they would be 2 TD dogs ANYWHERE they go afterwards... they are a HORRENDOUS good road team and will likely get blown away...

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

The Saints aren't too bad since they beat the #1 seed Atlanta on a Monday night. I think the Saints win by at least 14 on Saturday. Drew Brees and company will be ready for them.

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Seattle baby go get some

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Gotta like sea at home...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    LB doesn't really think the Seahawks will win. He just likes to get people to start flipping out.

Those silly Canadians!!

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Seahawks will beat the Saints. Saints are going to be the burial of the wild card weekend. Seattle will carry this momentum into next weekend and eke out a win. Obviously almost everyone will take the Saints and lose.

I think Seattle is worse than their record, they suck and has been dominated in games they have managed to won. I don't know how well you've done in the last part of the season but I know you were something like 100 units down so I think I'll fade you on this one. Give me a GOOD reason why seahawks will beat Saints.

Carry over effect? Just like Atlanta againts Orlando in the NBA playoffs I guess? We all saw how that went.

How much are you on Seattle?

Jessica
    Jessica's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had to make a play it'd be Seattle 1H because they'd be all pumped up at home and I believe they could stick with them for 30 mins. Then I'd play Saints 2H when they finally open it up and win.

hustla
    hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5619

hahaha, no way

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    If I had to make a play it'd be Seattle 1H because they'd be all pumped up at home and I believe they could stick with them for 30 mins. Then I'd play Saints 2H when they finally open it up and win.
    Seattle is Notorious for opening strong over the years... even in the BAD years...

I don't see this as a bad bet at all...

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's one of those picks intended to look supersharp if it wins, and immediately forgotten when it loses. A 'political' forum pick, so to speak.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Classic LB.... classic

Jessica
    Jessica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also I wouldn't touch this if Whitehurst plays

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    Also I wouldn't touch this if Whitehurst plays
    Give me a break Jess... If that Stash isn't worth a TD just from all the Saints Laughing at him during the snap count... I don't know what is....

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    You've answered absolutely nothing with regards to sound logic... If you weren't..well..you... you'd just agree to disagree... Instead you are the type who helps the big buildings in Vegas get bigger...

I gave you at least 4 sound reasons why Seattle will compete... you give me "Seattle sucks"... clearly you should bet your bankroll on The Saints... You deserve the rewards and all the Benefits that go with them... So get that $50 in play quickly the number will get FAR worse according to you...
    what logic do you want me to give you here???

you're not talking the lions or the bengals here (teams who are awful SU but have covered many spreads this season)

you're talking a team that's 0-6 ATS their last 6 games against decent teams. What in the world makes you think this will change??

take away their games agaist horrid teams like Arizona and Carolina, the seahawks are 3-9 getting outscored by over 100+ points

jahred6999
    jahred6999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keith Sweat is in the house!!!

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why do people post such ridiculous bets just to get everyone riled up? The seahawks are one of the worst teams in the league. They didn't beat a single good team all year unless you count chicago's shitty offense

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lakerboy said rams would win division now he's all over seahawks nuts. when you said saints are unable to protect their qb that shows how very little you know. your analysis sucks balls you throw out random statements out there that brahmabull117 has destroyed and you don't respond to him because you will get wrecked in a debate

just like D3 said, you make these threads for attention. Your picks are worthless now and its no surprise that this one will lose too. Now go and drop another dime on the Colts ML against the Jets like you did in the SB last year against Saints.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

I'm not sure the MLs are good value here.

Having said that, a lot of people here supporting NO don't understand how to be profitable.

Whether you think NO is likely to win is irrelevant. Its about determining their value.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Seattle losses have been huge blowouts. The Saints come marching in and easily handle their business.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Well i guess why not just wipe your ass with your money then flush it down the toilet instead of betting on the Seahawks money line. Yeah you see wierd things happen during regular season. Browns beat the Pats. Vikings beat the Eagles. But during the playoffs its a whole different ball game. How many of these guys on the Seahawks have playoff experience? I mean lets face it this is a very bad team. Losing what 5 out of 7 to make playoffs. I mean at least the Cardinals that one year that made a run had talent on that team. Fitzgerald, Boldin, Warner and so on. What do the Hawks have Whitehurst, Williams and Lynch? Guess anything is possible i mean i could see Seattle maybe covering. But i think hell has a better chance of freezing over then the Hawks to beat the Saints. Anyway good luck everyone betting on playoff football.

First 1234567 ... Last