THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

But if I had those I may never leave the house

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Shari stop being a mother for 15 bleeping minutes and get your sexy degenerate ass back in this forum and answer my sick minded questions damn it.
    You'll need to bear with me - tennis season has started so I'll mainly be in my thread.

To answer your question: If he would put the money upfront to ensure my son and his possible future children would never have to worry about cash for the rest of the lives, then yeah I would. Other than that, no. The fact that he has bigger boobs than me would be enough to scare me away.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You'll need to bear with me - tennis season has started so I'll mainly be in my thread.

To answer your question: If he would put the money upfront to ensure my son and his possible future children would never have to worry about cash for the rest of the lives, then yeah I would. Other than that, no. The fact that he has bigger boobs than me would be enough to scare me away.
    Well said.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Well said.
    That was really creepy, Jerky. You were lucky to get a reply...keep bumping a thread to "answer the question, answer the question", then posting a link in Shari's thread to answer this question, the question being would you suck a fat guy's rooster.

Would you, Jerky?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Bump for the jerk

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    That was really creepy, Jerky. You were lucky to get a reply...keep bumping a thread to "answer the question, answer the question", then posting a link in Shari's thread to answer this question, the question being would you suck a fat guy's rooster.

Would you, Jerky?
    Get the f u c k out of here bro I'm as normal as they come. I got a wife and two kids and live a very ordinary life aside from the gambling. I wanted Shari's attention at that point and time God knows she's on here all day anyhow. I guess I made that very clear. It was a joke anyway. Shari knows this we have that type of e-relationship.

BeatTheJerk

Sickler Shari is very fond of me for your information. Just ask her pal .................. "We're cool like that"

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

omfg, this is disguistin

a real man has nothing but a nice clean 6pack

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Whatever happened to this jackoff

First 12