Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

Great way to end 2010

Sitting at the dining room table with the GF playing a board game watching the end of the FSU game, when the door opens and some guy is standing there, he walks away, i close the door and lock it, then a few minutes later we hear a smashing sound outside, i look out there and suddenly we hear glass breaking in out spare bedroom, guy starts smashing everything in sight, called the cops they catch him, drunk of course.. he picked my charcoal grill up and tossed it through the window, ripped the shutters off the wall and through them through the windows.. smashed all 4 windows in the bedroom.... what a way to end the year

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    Sitting at the dining room table with the GF playing a board game watching the end of the FSU game, when the door opens and some guy is standing there, he walks away, i close the door and lock it, then a few minutes later we hear a smashing sound outside, i look out there and suddenly we hear glass breaking in out spare bedroom, guy starts smashing everything in sight, called the cops they catch him, drunk of course.. he picked my charcoal grill up and tossed it through the window, ripped the shutters off the wall and through them through the windows.. smashed all 4 windows in the bedroom.... what a way to end the year
    whoa, where do you live? sounds like one of them wild democrats

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

wow...hope your ok

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

suburb outside of philly, we went over to a neighbors and called the cops.. apparently the cops tasered him when they caught him... looked like someone around late 20's drunk as a skunk.. i think he even lives in this complex they said...

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live right outside of Philly man where abouts? I would have fukked that kid up

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

sucks

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt king View Post
    I live right outside of Philly man where abouts? I would have fukked that kid up

conshy, wasnt really sure what was goin on, if there was anyone else outside with him, we went through the inside door and went to a neighbors til the cops got there.... kinda eliminated the good feeling of goin 4-0 in the bowls though..

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

That's messed up, but at least everyone is OK that is what is really important (you can buy new windows). Happy New Year just the same.

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    That's messed up, but at least everyone is OK that is what is really important (you can buy new windows). Happy New Year just the same.
    its a aparment complex, they put the new windows and blinds in a few minutes ago, have to go to court apparently too, that should be fun.. Happy New Year to you as well

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

fortunately you and your girlfriend are safe and you didnt even have to pay for the window coulda been a much worse outcome to a bad event

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    whoa, where do you live? sounds like one of them wild democrats
    Yeah cuz if it was repub.. You would've just been asked for some hush hush gay sex....