shiznit
    shiznit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Why The Bowl System Sucks!

Happy New Years to all...

I love football.. Im a fan, a handicapper, and an ex collegiate player.. But first, I'm a fan..

The bowl system sucks because the motivation for each team is different. Some teams want to win bad and some teams don't even want to play.... Why? Because no-one gets the game they feel they deserve. A playoff system is an obvious solution, but the BCS is corrupt and wont let it happen..

Both players and fans suffer. It's amazing, but that is why a team as sorry as Washington can beat the crap out of Nebraska.. Nebraska didn't want to play sorry washington... and who can blame them.

My two cents.. but something has to be done about this.. It kills what would otherwise be the sports spectacular of the world.. A Collegiate football playoff system like the NCAA Tourney in BBall. Maybe the top 16 teams get a bid.

A fan can only dream! Almost worth an organized boycott... ?? i hate this system.. It sucks!

The Shiz

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't bet on bowl games they are not good bets. It's almost like you are betting on teams that you have never seen before because of all the time off and other BS that goes on. It's almost like there is no way to cap this bullshit

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

as a fan i agree. definitely rang true with Nebraska. I'm a big Mizzou fan and honestly I didn't really care about playing 7-5 Iowa. It didn't look like the team cared either.

those type of games are lose-lose.

as far as the playoff system, keep dreamin'. i'm for it, but it'll never happen