demo
    demo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Accuscore point of view

Hey guys,

I am still in college... I play online poker and will continue to play after school... Anyways I am going to have a lot more free time after college and with the uncertainty of online poker I want to start taking handicapping more seriously...

I am thinking about giving Accuscore a shot since i really don't have time to built my own models and so on right now...

From what i ve read about accuscore from people that have used it and so on is that, its a great tool, but like any tool its only beneficial if you know how to use it correctly. Accuscore is great tool to help you handicap providing you understand the numbers it is telling you. Obvisously you cant relay just on Accuscore but combining accuscore with your own handicapping and other means of information I feel it can be a very powerful tool... Am I on the right track with Accuscore so far?

Has anyone on this forum used accuscore with great success? If yes please share?

Thanks everyone for your help and happy new year!

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

I had an Accuscore subscription a few years ago.

I only had success with MLB moneyline plays. Other sports weren't that great. Save your money, its not worth the price.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

The simulations for the NBA are pretty accurate. And they are posted for free on ESPN.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Accuscore sucks. Stay away.