firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by squid44 View Post
    looks like im gunna put a small play on the ML and a small play on tulsa +10.. watchya'll think??
    Really?! The title of this thread is "Bowl Favorites are 5-0 so far"!! You're really gonna bet on Tulsa to upset this trend?! If you're wanting to root for an underdog, I'd probably wait. There's no way IMO that Tulsa beats Hawaii at home! I'm sticking with the favorite in this one! Hawaii big!

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Really?! The title of this thread is "Bowl Favorites are 5-0 so far"!! You're really gonna bet on Tulsa to upset this trend?! If you're wanting to root for an underdog, I'd probably wait. There's no way IMO that Tulsa beats Hawaii at home! I'm sticking with the favorite in this one! Hawaii big!

I'm on Hawaii large as well....please Hawaii have a big day!!!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

if u play the percentages expect an underdog cover 2nite but hawaii has bigtime home field here given that tulsa has done nicely on the road as well of late, at this pt. its obvious the public is leaning hawaii considering the ATS winning streak for favorites + home field here. if tulsa had a better pass D id feel a bit more comfortable taking the pts they do have a decent sack numbers at 24 but its not a killer rush. u need to have a disruptive D line to to stop run n shoot offense(remember Georgia crushing hawaii in sugar bowl). tulsa is on a nice run 6-0 SU down the stretch n come in very confident but hawaii as well they are officially the WAC champions after beating nevada at home. but im gonna say tulsa breaks the favorite trend 2nite they also have a big edge in special teams with damaris johnson who is an electric home run threat on kick n punt returns he jus mite take one bak. the key im banking on is that tulsa takes care of the ball which they r good at kinne is much improved this yr, their D creates timely takeaways, offense keeps possession n works clock with a balanced ratio of run n pass which theyve done all yr, n they lite up in special teams their punter is one of the best in net yardage. i like tulsa to buck the trend 2nite n continue hawaiis troubling showings in the bowls of late. tulsa +10

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

you guys are way off base.... tulsa backers will be happy tonight... has nothing to do with systems or anything else, besides the fact tulsa can win this game outright.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    you guys are way off base.... tulsa backers will be happy tonight... has nothing to do with systems or anything else, besides the fact tulsa can win this game outright.

+320 at MATCHBOOK

Do we grab?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

you tell me....... fishhead. ive made my play, your hanging lines wanting action on tulsa you are making me nervous fishhead

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    you tell me....... fishhead. ive made my play, your hanging lines wanting action on tulsa you are making me nervous fishhead
    Again, the line was put out by my staff, NOT ME................

RunEmHard
    RunEmHard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Weather in favor for Hawaii tonight , hot and muggy with no wind.
    Humidity kinda high here in the islands . Humidity level, forecast says 87% with temp. also in the upper 80's. When the humidity is like how it is today, the temp. feels like it's 90 degree's.
    Good luck to Tulsa and their backers .

RunEmHard
    RunEmHard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

NICE football weather in Hawaii , it's a gift.
    Good luck Tulsa .

TWENTYFINGAZ
    TWENTYFINGAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

lets go tulsa

CougarSports
    CougarSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't understand why people are hoping to break this great trend. Keep betting the favorite until it snaps. Keep pounding the book. It snaps, fine.. We have a good run. 1 loss vs many winners!

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

you know something is up when bookmaker has the line at 10.5.

HighFive
    HighFive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Shootout tonight!!!!

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I like all 4 favs tomorrow this is a weird slate this year