Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeT View Post
    Why the fukkk pull up a thread from last year??

Man this place has gone down the shitter.
    never fukkin heard a ya pal

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Guy got his shit pushed in.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    never fukkin heard a ya pal
    Thats because im not in front of my computer 24/7.

Have a nice day PAL.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

philly fans are brutal. great sports city though. Last time i went to a phillies game a guy in my section acted like he wanted to fight me b/c he had to stand up in order for me to get to my seat

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeT View Post
    Thats because im not in front of my computer 24/7.

Have a nice day PAL.

He still hasn't fukkin heard of ya pal

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Nothing personal, batemanpatrickl, and mind you this oinly comes from observing you on this message board the past four years or so. But it's easy for me to imagine your alligator mouth overloading your hummingbird butt.
    I miss Willie B for posts like this..

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    I miss Willie B for posts like this..

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 eagles fan= translated to im a retard and i hit myself 4 times while i was getting high off pills
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Bunch of locals followed me outside of a bar when I was walking home and started a tussle. Threw a haymaker that didn't land and was basically jumped.

Physical Damage:

Bruised forhead
    Small cut on my left cheek
    Bruised Knee
    Scraped elbow
    Busted Versace glasses

Estimated recovery time:

3 days

Police came and I am now banned from said bar because according to the witnesses (the people that jumped me), I started it.

Only at the Jersey shore

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I'm so glad I read this post. I could tell this guy was gonna get it someday....it was only a matter of time.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    4 eagles fan= translated to im a retard and i hit myself 4 times while i was getting high off pills

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

jumped by 4 people and you pretty much got away with a bruised forehead and some scratches? yea that seems believable...

Jack Corbin II.
    Jack Corbin II.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

this bateman guy is the best poster here.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

at least you didn't get hit with a fine, Seaside hit me with $1K fine years ago.

Philly fans are assholes, never won a superbowl but they have the biggest ******* mouths. Seriously I grew up a Giants fan but never got in a fight to back the G Men, what the **** do I care? Fans of pro sports are morons, seriously grow the **** up. Bunch of overpaid athletes that could give two shits what team/city they play for..and certainly don't give a shit about the fans

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Tell that to Raiders fans. I worked there for about a year and let me tell you, it is as bad as you have heard and maybe worse. They have a hall called 'The Tunnel'. It is a tunnel to the upper deck that is packed with fans blowing doobage, all game long. Also I have seen security watch fans get knocked out and do nothing about it. I was standing about 2 feet from a Denver fan and his girl was sloshed, he was pissed about something. He was eyeballing this huge Raiders fan. Dude walked right up to him, did not say a word and clocked him with a solid right. Dude fell back and was snoring before he hit the ground. F'd up thing is he bumped his girl on his way to a slumber and she fell back and hit her head on a pillar. She started to have a little seizure, I was out of there because we were strictly forbidden to intervene.

I was planning on going to NE@Oak in 2008 and all my friends begged me not to go. So instead I went to the Niners game the week before. Let me tell you it was not a whole lot better. I went with my friend who was in a Niners jersey and that did not seem to matter much. He actually got his ration of shit for being with me, he he. I got pushed, beer thrown at me, food thrown at me and pretty much every insult you could think of. I did not even clap one time during the game, did not matter. They have some system where you can text if someone is bugging you. I texted twice only to have the ushers tell me that they did not see it so they could not do anything but they would keep and eye on it the rest of the game. I feel lucky to have gotten out of there without any broken bones or contusions etc. I think the only deterrent was that there were cops about every 100 feet, unlike the Raiders games.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaNN View Post
    Bates it ain't worth it man I was in a similar situation on Saturday, I live in Vancouver went to the Nuck's game and they pummeled the Leafs. Lots of Leafs fans in Vancouver and I went to a bar for some food after the game with my girl. There was this one Leafs fan who saw us wearing our Canuck's jerseys and he started telling me I ******* suck all while my girlfriend was with me. We got to our table told her I was going to the bathroom, she hates confrontation, I went up to him told him to stop being a jerk off and to be a proper fan. His friends kept apologizing on his behalf and he could barely speak a sentence he was so inebriated. So I went back to my table and the Leaf's fans sent us two Gin and Soda's pretty nice on them.

People are goons in this world esp over sports they will fight if there "pride" is at stake. It ain't about being a tough guy its about odds he has three buddies so just meh let it go if things were even then yah I understand because your friends are there for insurance so the fight stays fair.

This is exemplary behavior Hitmann. Just count to 10, be civil and you would be surprised how many fights you can avoid. Has worked for me many many times.
    Last edited by samdapatriotsfan; 08-20-11 at 05:32 PM.

First 1234