Not Matt Rain
    Nope.
    Not Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_marketing

Income levels

Several sources have commented on the income level of specific MLMs or MLMs in general:
    The Times: "The Government investigation claims to have revealed that just 10 per cent of Amway's agents in Britain make any profit, with less than one in ten selling a single item of the group's products."[19]
    Scheibeler, a high level "Emerald" Amway member: "UK Justice Norris found in 2008 that out of an IBO [Independent Business Owners] population of 33,000, 'only about 90 made sufficient incomes to cover the costs of actively building their business.' That's a 99.7 percent loss rate for investors."[20]
    Newsweek: based on Mona Vie's own 2007 income disclosure statement "fewer than 1 percent qualified for commissions and of those, only 10 percent made more than $100 a week."[21]
    Business Students Focus on Ethics: "In the USA, the average annual income from MLM for 90% MLM members is no more than US $5,000, which is far from being a sufficient means of making a living (San Lian Life Weekly 1998)"[22]
    USA Today: "While earning potential varies by company and sales ability, DSA says the median annual income for those in direct sales is $2,400."[23] In a October 15, 2010 article it was stated that documents of a MLM called Fortune reveal that 30 percent of its representatives make no money and that 54 percent of the remaining 70 percent only make $93 a month. The article also states Fortune is under investigation by the Attorneys General of Texas, Kentucky, North Dakota, and North Carolina with Missouri, South Carolina, Illinois, and Florida following up complaints against the company.[24]

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

read a story recently on how big Amway was even in China..avg chinese income is $6600 but many Amway associates make well over $100,000.

personally, i dont use Amway products, not after their toothpaste nearly ruined my teeth.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    These assholes hang out at Target, Panera Bread and wherever they can talk to a few suits. I've been in Target before after work and have had some dude approach me asking about my shoes? They are taught to lead in with a random questions like "Where is the milk" and then try and develop a conversation. You can spot these douchebags a mile away just looking for some Rainman looking ************ wandering around. They look so out of place.

Had a guy ask me about my car and trust me there was nothing special about my
    car.
    ====================
    Wow man! Same shit happened to me, dude was so nice and started making some comments about what I was wear'in, Led Zepp tee shirt, I was like, "Hey man, I'm not gay." He was shocked, and went into the whole brainwash Amway spiel! I told him dude, you gotta be more careful with your approach! I thought he was try'in to sell the Hershey highway!

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i think a lot of church missionaries turned to amway

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    ====================
    Wow man! Same shit happened to me, dude was so nice and started making some comments about what I was wear'in, Led Zepp tee shirt, I was like, "Hey man, I'm not gay." He was shocked, and went into the whole brainwash Amway spiel! I told him dude, you gotta be more careful with your approach! I thought he was try'in to sell the Hershey highway!
    thats funny haha

First 123