Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Do any online books allow open spots in parlays/teasers?

I got a local who you can take a team and 3 open spots for a 4 team parlay and fill in the spots any time i want. Any online books do this?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

rebate wager

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

bookmaker/dsi also

but you can't keep them open forever, the limit is usually 30 to 90 days, depending on the book

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carib, greek, heritage

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Rebate Wager have to close in same calender week, Sun-Sat. I think BM/DSI is 90 days with a $50 Minimum

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Open teasers at Bookmaker. But what is the point of open parlays? You make more parlaying it yourself as you go.

Albert Pujols

A 4 team parlay at 10-1 is a complete ripoff. Your local is smart to offer these.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

i was thinking easystreet also offers these.

BookTaker
    BookTaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes some books do offer open parlays and open teasures and some dont.

Its on you to make some research.

Also some books offer more points in teasers some offer 14pt special teasures and some only 13 pt special teasers.

Some dont even offer 10pt teasers. Some let you leave open spots some dont.
    THats why its good to shop around to see who offers the most betting options.
    Also in some books a push is a push and in others a push is a loss.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

My local does on his website. But if I told you how to sign up there would be less free money for me

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Carib definetly does....

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post
    Rebate Wager have to close in same calender week, Sun-Sat. I think BM/DSI is 90 days with a $50 Minimum
    One teeny minor difference is that BM doesn't actually enforce that time frame, and even if they do they only void the open spots. RebateWager grades the entire bet as a loss, even if none of the games have even been played!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Heritage does.

noties
    noties's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6638

can greek open parlays be played online or do they have to be placed by phone ?

Whats the minimum wager for greeks open parlays ?

Ralphie1412

wait wait wait....the greek offers this?!?! where? how? Ive never seen it but if its true thats great news.

Looks like I might put some money in rebate wager. Fast payouts and open spots. why not?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

For BM/DSI, its actually 30 days not 90 days...they will tell you this when u place the open parlay.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

many books allow them and some you have to call them in

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

great thread.. also i would add sometimes can be done via web, most need phone though

EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

www.easystreetsports.com offers open spots on parlays and teasers, they can be made over the internet or by telephone but must be closed over the telephone, plays with open spots should be closed within 7 days. I would also like to add that EZ Street not only has fast payouts but free payouts every Tuesday, even via **/** along with CASH bonus on deposits. EZ Street runs in one direction ... your way.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by EZMARVIN View Post
    www.easystreetsports.com offers open spots on parlays and teasers, they can be made over the internet or by telephone but must be closed over the telephone, plays with open spots should be closed within 7 days. I would also like to add that EZ Street not only has fast payouts but free payouts every Tuesday, even via **/** along with CASH bonus on deposits. EZ Street runs in one direction ... your way.
    get your commercial out of my thread.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

i never tried on bookmaker will try soon if i can figure it out.

Albert Pujols

Again, why would you ever want to do an open parlay? Unless they are paying substantially more than you could make parlaying it yourself as you go, it is a very dumb idea. Nevermind the fact that you can shop for the best line and get reduced juice on each leg if you parlay it yourself.

Open parlays are the ultimate sucker bet.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Again, why would you ever want to do an open parlay? Unless they are paying substantially more than you could make parlaying it yourself as you go, it is a very dumb idea. Nevermind the fact that you can shop for the best line and get reduced juice on each leg if you parlay it yourself. Open parlays are the ultimate sucker bet.
    you cant possibly be this dumb. I tried to let it go but since you insist on reposting it I will answer.

Do you even know what an open parlay is? Every month every gambler has about 3-5 picks that he considers free money. Easy wins. So wouldnt it be nice if you could parlay all those during the month and get paid? What dont you get about that? I do it all the time and its thre greatest thing in gambling. Say I like Duke tonight. I can take duke -5.5 and then do a 5 team parlay with Duke and 4 open spots. I can sit back and every time I like a play I can bet it straight and put it in the open spot. One year I had one last spot for months and finished it with an easy super bowl winner.

PLUS ONCE YOU GET TO THE LAST SPOT YOU CAN JUST HEDGE IT AND GET PAID. Do you understand that? What the **** does "you make more parlaying it yourself as you go" I have read that 100 times and dont understand what that means. How can I parlay stuff as I go? What does that mean?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait bookmaker does open teasers??

noties
    noties's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6638

ezmarvin

whats the minimum wager for open parlays using easystreetsports ?

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    you cant possibly be this dumb. I tried to let it go but since you insist on reposting it I will answer.

Do you even know what an open parlay is? Every month every gambler has about 3-5 picks that he considers free money. Easy wins. So wouldnt it be nice if you could parlay all those during the month and get paid? What dont you get about that? I do it all the time and its thre greatest thing in gambling. Say I like Duke tonight. I can take duke -5.5 and then do a 5 team parlay with Duke and 4 open spots. I can sit back and every time I like a play I can bet it straight and put it in the open spot. One year I had one last spot for months and finished it with an easy super bowl winner.

PLUS ONCE YOU GET TO THE LAST SPOT YOU CAN JUST HEDGE IT AND GET PAID. Do you understand that? What the **** does "you make more parlaying it yourself as you go" I have read that 100 times and dont understand what that means. How can I parlay stuff as I go? What does that mean?
    Calm down. I'm not dumb. I'm trying to teach you something. Do you know what a parlay is? It's simply a series of all-in bets all rolled up into 1. Take a $100 4 steamer that pays 10-1 or 11-1 if you're lucky. If you just bet $100 straight and then bet it all the next leg straight and so on....at the end of 4 bets you have won $1228. Much better than $1000 or $1100. And that's at -110. You can likely get reduced juice on every leg, increasing the payout even more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Herky

Ralphie1412

Calm down. I'm not dumb. I'm trying to teach you something. Do you know what a parlay is? It's simply a series of all-in bets all rolled up into 1. Take a $100 4 steamer that pays 10-1 or 11-1 if you're lucky. If you just bet $100 straight and then bet it all the next leg straight and so on....at the end of 4 bets you have won $1228. Much better than $1000 or $1100. And that's at -110. You can likely get reduced juice on every leg, increasing the payout even more.
    Yes I know what a parlay is? do you know what an OPEN PARLAY IS? Clearly you dont. Im well aware that if I bet 110 on a game then take that 210 and put it on the next game then take and put it on the next game I will make more that my 100 to win 1100 ticket. I think everyone understands that. Why the **** would I want to keep going "all in". Thats the dumbest advice I have ever been given.

Albert Pujols

Also, if you parlay as you go, you don't have to make another -EV bet on the other side to hedge. You just bet less on the last leg and get reduced juice and the best number you can using all of your available books.

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    wait bookmaker does open teasers??
    Yes, over the phone. I think you only have a week to close them though.

Albert Pujols

Yes I know what a parlay is? do you know what an OPEN PARLAY IS? Clearly you dont. Im well aware that if I bet 110 on a game then take that 210 and put it on the next game then take and put it on the next game I will make more that my 100 to win 1100 ticket. I think everyone understands that. Why the **** would I want to keep going "all in". Thats the dumbest advice I have ever been given.
    By betting any parlay, you are going all-in on every leg. So why lock yourself into one book without multiple lines at shitty odds? That's what you're doing and that's why the books offer these sucker bets.

Ralphie1412

By betting any parlay, you are going all-in on every leg. So why lock yourself into one book without multiple lines at shitty odds? That's what you're doing and that's why the books offer these sucker bets.
    A. I have never ONCE said that parlays arent a sucker bet. We are talking about OPEN parlays here which is something u just cant grasp. Im not all in on every leg because I only risked 100 to begin with. If I do your way I can lose the last leg and lose a ton of money. I get what you are saying, but we are talking open parlays. You can say they are a sucker bet because I have hit so many of them. You dont fill a space unless u are sure, I usually do 2nd half bets that are locks. If you dont understand that I cant help you.

Albert Pujols

Why would it be awesome to bet Duke and 4 open slots to win 20-1 or 21-1? It wouldn't. It would be stupid._

Albert Pujols

A. I have never ONCE said that parlays arent a sucker bet. We are talking about OPEN parlays here which is something u just cant grasp. Im not all in on every leg because I only risked 100 to begin with. If I do your way I can lose the last leg and lose a ton of money. I get what you are saying, but we are talking open parlays. You can say they are a sucker bet because I have hit so many of them. You dont fill a space unless u are sure, I usually do 2nd half bets that are locks. If you dont understand that I cant help you.
    You aren't listening. If you bet $100 on the first leg and go all-in every time, you are doing the exact same thing as an open parlay. Maximum risk is $100 but with a much higher payout and a better chance to win, with line shopping. Max risk is the same.

Albert Pujols

Wtf are you talking about? In both scenarios you either lose $100 or win a lot. You just think it's awesome to win less and not get the best number.

Ralphie1412

Wtf are you talking about? In both scenarios you either lose $100 or win a lot. You just think it's awesome to win less and not get the best number.
    I think its awesome to win less and not get the best number? What the **** does that even mean. If its an open parlay you are getting whatever ******* number you want. Its weeks down the line, you dont even know what the ******* number is.

123 Last