Originally posted on 11/23/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
you cant possibly be this dumb. I tried to let it go but since you insist on reposting it I will answer.

Do you even know what an open parlay is? Every month every gambler has about 3-5 picks that he considers free money. Easy wins. So wouldnt it be nice if you could parlay all those during the month and get paid? What dont you get about that? I do it all the time and its thre greatest thing in gambling. Say I like Duke tonight. I can take duke -5.5 and then do a 5 team parlay with Duke and 4 open spots. I can sit back and every time I like a play I can bet it straight and put it in the open spot. One year I had one last spot for months and finished it with an easy super bowl winner.

PLUS ONCE YOU GET TO THE LAST SPOT YOU CAN JUST HEDGE IT AND GET PAID. Do you understand that? What the **** does "you make more parlaying it yourself as you go" I have read that 100 times and dont understand what that means. How can I parlay stuff as I go? What does that mean?
Calm down. I'm not dumb. I'm trying to teach you something. Do you know what a parlay is? It's simply a series of all-in bets all rolled up into 1. Take a $100 4 steamer that pays 10-1 or 11-1 if you're lucky. If you just bet $100 straight and then bet it all the next leg straight and so on....at the end of 4 bets you have won $1228. Much better than $1000 or $1100. And that's at -110. You can likely get reduced juice on every leg, increasing the payout even more.