BigDick
    BigDick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Currently trade I would said no. James also only has a 1 year contract, so he is free to go any where after.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Bosh is a C+/B- player
    a soft overrated player
    its big 2 not big 3

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11248

They will be fine trust me...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

LeBron to LA
    lol

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bosh can play with either Wade or James, but James and Wade need to move on. They need toughness and a shot blocker, who would you trade to make this happen? I have an idea Wade to the Nets for Brooke Lopez and Devin Harris, point guard and all star center hmmmmm any thoughts!!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Bosh. Right guy, wrong time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron to Knicks

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

If they had any conception of efficiency they would.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

i don't think they will make a move

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

they arent trading anyone lol...

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lebron to Knicks
    clippers

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lol@ Bosh being Overated. All three of them not looking too good right now because they just started playing together. All who say Eric Spo is going to step down is on crack. Miami is going to continue to beat on weaker teams but until they start gelling then there will always be an "ELITE-FKING-TEAM" like Boston who hand it to us every night. The Utah Jazz isn't a bad team either -- you guys seen what they have done on this road trip (beating Miami Orlando and Atlanta). Hornets are 7-0 and have played together as a team, so i think everyone is panicking because of the media hype pre-season. Listen to me mofos! The Miami Heat will be in the Easter Confrence Finals and whether or not they beat the BOSTON "BEST EXAMPLE OF A TEAM" CELTICS will depend upon how the Miami Heat teamwork will be in May.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

I agree wikki! You must be a heat fan like myself

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5111

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Bosh is a C+/B- player
    a soft overrated player
    its big 2 not big 3
    This is the fact, Bosh is not a star. He's a nice player, but no where near a star. It's the big 2 with a nice player not the big 3.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

nope no one is goin anywhere

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yes Jose long time heat fan. Bosh is a star, and I dont believe 7 games into the season on his new team should be used to judge this really good player. When Bosh was in Toronto he carried that team, so did Lebron with the Cavs. There is three stars in South Beach who just need to build some chemistry, thats all/

syy211
    Yankees
    syy211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

not going to happen

Yi
    Yi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

No one will be traded but their coach is losing his job to Rielly

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68665

Learning to play together takes time.
    Have to give it time.
    10-20 games is not time.

slimstevie
    slimstevie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

unless the Heat add a decent point guard and a legit big man they will have a lot of blowout wins because the reality is the East is garbage. 1. Celtics. 2. Magic 3. Heat. the rest of the East is a joke. If they played in the West they would finish between 6-8 place. New Orleans, Lakers, Dallas, Spurs, OKC, Utah (not because they beat the heat) and maybe even Denver are all better teams than Miami.

All the teams mentioned above are all TEAMS. the Heat is not a team. they are only 2 1/4 guys (1/4 is Bosh) with a bunch of below average guys. For those of you who think that Mike Miller is the missing key player and when he comes back they will be better. Well, i got news for you, they might be better with Mike Miller but they still wont be a team and he alone wont put them over the top

The reality is that this is why they call it TEAM SPORTS and not individual sports. You still need a team to win. And yes the big 3 worked in Boston but they had and still have skill players at every position. I have always said Lebron James will be the best player in league history to never win a title.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Do you guys remember how Boston did during the regular season last year? The NBA season doesn't start until the playoffs. Let's revisit this thread when it is playoff time. Will they have enough to win a title this year, probably not but I wouldn't be shocked. These are YOUNG elite athletes that will learn each other.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

None of the big 3 will be traded any time soon.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Manaconda View Post
    they just need to put a half decent player at center next to bosh and it will help, not joel anthony or zydrunas illfuckgas
    You go ahead and name those centers, cause there are hardly any as there is, and they are not going to take a min salary toplay with them, thats why Dampier wants nothing to do with them. He wants to get paid!

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by slimstevie View Post
    unless the Heat add a decent point guard and a legit big man they will have a lot of blowout wins because the reality is the East is garbage. 1. Celtics. 2. Magic 3. Heat. the rest of the East is a joke. If they played in the West they would finish between 6-8 place. New Orleans, Lakers, Dallas, Spurs, OKC, Utah (not because they beat the heat) and maybe even Denver are all better teams than Miami.

All the teams mentioned above are all TEAMS. the Heat is not a team. they are only 2 1/4 guys (1/4 is Bosh) with a bunch of below average guys. For those of you who think that Mike Miller is the missing key player and when he comes back they will be better. Well, i got news for you, they might be better with Mike Miller but they still wont be a team and he alone wont put them over the top

The reality is that this is why they call it TEAM SPORTS and not individual sports. You still need a team to win. And yes the big 3 worked in Boston but they had and still have skill players at every position. I have always said Lebron James will be the best player in league history to never win a title.
    I'm severly confused by this post. What's your reasoning that the Heat are NOT a team? Because they lost 4 games? Because you don't think they will win the championship? New flash: Half of those teams you mentioned have similar records to Miami and none of them had to play the undefeated hornets, Magic, Utah, and the Boston Celtics twice all in 9 games. And neither Utah, OKC, Dallas, New Orleans, or Denver are legitimate championship contenders. What's your point?

Or are you looking at their squads and see weaknesses. Every team has a weakness or two. And that Miami team is one of the most, if not the most talented team in the NBA. They don't need a legitimate big man and decent point guard. Because frankly if they had all of that than they would have a huge unfair advantage in the league.

So I'm not completely understanding how you can call those other teams you mentioned a team and not Miami. And I also don't understand why they need to be skilled at every position (which no team is) to be considered a team???

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

david lee would have been a better fit in Miami, hes an unselfish player that can play with his back to the basket and doesnt need to touch the ball on every down

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will not trade the big 3 anytime soon

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Wade cant do it all

they need to get him some help

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

they should try to trade mike miller if they can.. james jones is doing what they expected miller to be doing

ToTheHole
    ToTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tired of "It's a process" give them time. Bullocks.

Boston in their first season had a +60 record and won a ton of games off the bat. They certainly were not a 5-4 and they were not even a playoff team the season before like Miami. SO what's the point made there? Boston PUT THEMSELVES under pressure to win from the start so the team bonded behind a purpose and they won. Miami are hiding, they're hiding behind time and that is stopping them from confronting the truth and faults in their team and then winning together. Spoelstra doesn't have the fortitude to do this unlike Doc Rivers Riley does.

The longer the heat say they need time, the longer they will continue to need it...

kosta
    kosta's Avatar Become A Pro!

so anderson varajao and jj hickson heard rumors they might be traded to miami for bosh. dont quote me, just news coming from a connection i heard.... prob wont happen but even to have it discussed is just crazy

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

Everything will work out in the end for the heat!! All I care about is to have another championship back in Miami and I get to celebrate with a bunch of crazy ass mofos at south beach!!!

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Remember how Lebron quit on the Cavs in the playoffs because his mommy was ******* Delonte West and head coach Mike Brown?

I think Lebron is having problems in Miami because his mom is ******* Dwyane Wade

Boston signed Delonte West, great decision, they are playing mind games with the queen, its obvious
    Lebron is 0-2 vs the Cs maybe he thinks about Delonte and his mon when he plays the Cs

Lebrons mom ****** him up

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I don't see them trading anyone either, as posted earlier if someone was to be traded, it would be admitting failure. I think the general public listened to the talkshows and sportscast way too much and got all hyped with the new Heat team. Anyone remember commentator Van Gundy saying that the Heat will have a great season, never loose b2b games and so fourth ? I do ! I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Heat will do fine this year but probably not win the finals or make it to them, BUT next year I'd expect the hype that was built this year to become reality. Meaning never losing b2b, or winning 75 plus games and so fourth. This team needs to grow this year, so sit back and enjoy the season, it's gonna be a fun one.

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

they need someone like mark madesen or brian scalabrene. haslem is too serious

ToTheHole
    ToTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Eric Dampier is the answer, then what the heck was the question??

First 123 Last