dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Hey Dwightie, is this your post

Just checking a few of your posts and this one caught my attention. I am assuming that this is your original post and obviously written by you because I don't see any mention by you giving credit to anybody else. Of course, maybe I am missing something here.

The recommendation does state "I see three..." so obviously that means that the writer sees three goals for Washington and YOU are the writer. Is that correct?

A little clarification here please. Maybe, I have been wrong all along. Let us know. This was your 5 star bet.

DwightShrute

Become A Pro!
    #proMemberDisplay a { color: blue ! important; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; }#proMemberDisplay { padding: 2px; margin-top: 2px; } Joined: 01-17-09
    betpoints: 56
    Message Me
    Challenge Me

5 star bet *****

[COLOR=#000000 ! important]
    TOTAL o1½-130 (1P WAS GM6 vrs 1P MON GM6)

Washington will come out hard and fast.

I see 3 goals for Washington alone, in the first Period

5 units on the over 1st period!
    [/color]
    Last edited by dante1; 11-07-10 at 06:32 PM.

nasaki
    nasaki's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could that be from a tout service?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nasaki View Post
    Could that be from a tout service?

Oh, I don't think so. After all Dwightie for months has been denying that sort of thing. No I am sure it is not.
    I am waiting for his explanation, then after that I have another one for him to explain. Positive, absolutely positive he has a valid explanation. However, he always responds very quickly to my posts and threads. He must be very busy.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Is this a record? Dwightie going on 24 hours without a political post? I wonder why? Anybody have a clue? Hmmm

nasaki

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Is this a record? Dwightie going on 24 hours without a political post? I wonder why? Anybody have a clue? Hmmm

nasaki

Man Up dwight

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Here it is Dwightie, "splain" yourself. Tough guy behind a computer screen.

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

Dwight is good

and anyway its not in good taste to rub it in when some1 loses.

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

So what am I missing here?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
    Dwight is good

and anyway its not in good taste to rub it in when some1 loses.

When he first was caught stealing info I explained that a sincere apology would end it. Instead he kept denying it and calling me a "liar" and a "oyster" and many other not so nice names. It was obvious that he was guilty. Then I found another thread that he took credit for that was not his. Again, he refused to admit or apologize. So he need not do that, but I will not relent.

Oh and btw there are more posts like the two mentioned. He likes to take credit for work not his. So I bust his balls and will continue to do so

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Dante I don't owe you an apology because it was already explained and 99.99% of the people understood and moved on. Except you of course. Dante you are the liar. you haven't proven anything because there isn't anything to prove but you still continue to have a hard on for me and that does make you a oyster. Moreover, it's makes you look like a pathetic little coward of a man also. I know for a fact, you wouldn't talk shit like this to my face. Go ahead and keep on pretending you are something other than the loser you really are. Post 10 separate threads for all I care. Internet tough guy.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Dante I don't owe you an apology because it was already explained and 99.99% of the people understood and moved on. Except you of course. Dante you are the liar. you haven't proven anything because there isn't anything to prove but you still continue to have a hard on for me and that does make you a oyster. Moreover, it's makes you look like a pathetic little coward of a man also. I know for a fact, you wouldn't talk shit like this to my face. Go ahead and keep on pretending you are something other than the loser you really are. Post 10 separate threads for all I care. Internet tough guy.

You can lie and bs all you want, the proof is in your posts. No other explanation needed. Call me any names you like, all people must do is check out the original posts and they can decide for themselves.

"Tough guy", what? You're the guy making the threats. Moron!

Answer the two posts Dwightie instead of name calling and lying.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    You can lie and bs all you want, the proof is in your posts. No other explanation needed. Call me any names you like, all people must do is check out the original posts and they can decide for themselves.

"Tough guy", what? You're the guy making the threats. Moron!

Answer the two posts Dwightie instead of name calling and lying.
    yes the proof IS in my posts. You have onus on proving your accusations and there is nothing you can show that I lied, which make you a liar and a moron.

Again, I have never made one threat which is another lie YOU made.

Yes, I admit I do call you names because you are a sad little man that has nothing better to do but make ridiculous accusations. Do want some kind of award?

I don't care why you do it and I don't care but I will say this, I have wasted enough time on you and won't waste another second.

Good day and good riddance.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    yes the proof IS in my posts. You have onus on proving your accusations and there is nothing you can show that I lied, which make you a liar and a moron.

Again, I have never made one threat which is another lie YOU made.

Yes, I admit I do call you names because you are a sad little man that has nothing better to do but make ridiculous accusations. Do want some kind of award?

I don't care why you do it and I don't care but I will say this, I have wasted enough time on you and won't waste another second.

Good day and good riddance.

No proof, well then I will push up your original post, the one in which I caught your first lie. The second lie is "hey Dwightie". Would you like me to post your other posts that I found, posts that you took credit for but were really stolen? I have a few more and I bet I could find another dozen or so.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Give it a fck'n rest will ya!!!!! Go meet Dwight up in Canada and have at it like men,
    have a beer and then be friends for life.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave rkelly110 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

subs gave rkelly110 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Give it a fck'n rest will ya!!!!! Go meet Dwight up in Canada and have at it like men,
    well said bro

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Sure, I will do that. Just as soon as he makes a sincere apology to the board for attempting to deceive. When that is accomplished I will never mention it again, nor will I ridicule his apology as long as it is sincere. My word on that.

Be a man and admit it Dwight, end this or it continues for a long time.

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

that Mr Kelly sure makes a lotta sense. some1 should make you a mod here.

if you are leaning strongly 1 way and some1 convinces you then whatever, still better to give credit. but if you are blindly tailing and then post up some1 else's plays then you must give them credit.

anyway i posted some1's chart B4 without giving credit (said it was not mine) and got called out on it. So i apologized and corrected everything.

saying yea i should have one this or i should not have done that makes you look like more of a man not less.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
    that Mr Kelly sure makes a lotta sense. some1 should make you a mod here.

if you are leaning strongly 1 way and some1 convinces you then whatever, still better to give credit. but if you are blindly tailing and then post up some1 else's plays then you must give them credit.

anyway i posted some1's chart B4 without giving credit (said it was not mine) and got called out on it. So i apologized and corrected everything.

saying yea i should have one this or i should not have done that makes you look like more of a man not less.

Hmmm, so you made a mistake and apologized. That is what a man would do.
    Not Dwightie, he lies, calls names and just refuses to admit his mistake. Funny thing is his error is in black and white in his very own posts. Yet, he still denies it. Reminds me a little bit of Mr. Craig. Remember him, he almost got caught with a rooster in his mouth and still kept denying it. What is it with these R's, they just can't admit it when they are wrong? Amazing!

nasaki

Z_Wipf also busted Dwig for stealing material. This guy is an unapolgetic & unrepentant repeat offender

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Z_Wipf also busted Dwig for stealing material. This guy is an unapolgetic & unrepentant repeat offender
    It's true

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Z_Wipf View Post
    It's true

Interesting!

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Originally Posted by rkelly110
    have a beer and then be friends for
    dwight now says he lives in an undisclosed place in Central America.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Nasaki has a small penis.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Dante,
    Even if Dwight was guilty of the offense you are accusing him of (and I dont believe he is), he certainly does NOT owe you or the board an apology let alone a sincere one.

I'm not sure why you keep harping on something so inconsequential as this.

Even though my behavior towards you in the beginning was downright awful, you made the first move to stop the ridiculous bickering that was taking place between us and you certainly deserve kudos for that.

Dwight is a very reasonable guy and if you made any sort of similar move to end your feud with him, I am confident he would put the matter to rest.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

andy sounds like ur gettin a little mellow.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Dante, Even if Dwight was guilty of the offense you are accusing him of (and I dont believe he is), he certainly does NOT owe you or the board an apology let alone a sincere one. I'm not sure why you keep harping on something so inconsequential as this. Even though my behavior towards you in the beginning was downright awful, you made the first move to stop the ridiculous bickering that was taking place between us and you certainly deserve kudos for that. Dwight is a very reasonable guy and if you made any sort of similar move to end your feud with him, I am confident he would put the matter to rest.

Andy

I certainly would do that if he would admit his error. In face of all the obvious evidence he still denies it. That is the point, his basic dishonesty. I exposed him with two of his posts that were very evident. He denies it. BTW, there are more of these posts. However, I said I was not going to continue this attack and I won't. I am just answering your question.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Here is one, more to come.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

bump, just to keep the shame coming.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

give it a rest.