View Poll Results: What Do You Think Of Keyboarding?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Worthwhile Contributor, And A Real Asset To SBR

17 31.48%
  • Piece Of Garbage

25 46.30%
  • He Should Make A Cooking Video

12 22.22%
    Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Your Opinions On Poster "Keyboarding"

Really. I just want to know what you guys think of this poster. Does he contribute worthwhile gambling insight? Does he make the forum better or worse? Do you think he really believes the things he says or just has fun trying to start arguments?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Piece of Fuk

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

who?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Well, how about I post Brocks wife's picture. How would that be?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by fsugolf View Post
    who?
    Reminds me of the movie "Donnie Brasco"

"its Bennie Blanco, from the Bronx"

"WHO?, oh not that guy, tell him to go snatch a purse"

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I recognize his Beatles avatar....Never mixed it up with him.

What is your opinion?

Brock Landers

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

He is extremely well spoken.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Other than the fact that in at least two separate threads in the past couple of days he's put words in my mouth or completely attributed inaccurate statements to me, I have no problem with him. I'm not sure if he actually does much gambling or gives any insight on bets considering I never really see him in the sub-forums but then again maybe it's just one of those things where I just haven't happened to run into him in the tennis, NBA, MLB, NCAAF, soccer or NFL forums.

At least he hasn't changed his name or doesn't have a ghost that I'm aware of so he takes responsibility for everything he's ever posted on here. For that alone, he's ok by me.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

keyboarding is a great poster and i enjoy reading his posts.

cougar, why are you concerned with what we think of keyboarding?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I think I struck a nerve. CougarBait, since NHL season is coming and I don't want to be banned, I apologize for insulting your girlfriend and will from now on avoid your insightful threads. God bless.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I think I struck a nerve. CougarBait, since NHL season is coming and I don't want to be banned, I apologize for insulting your girlfriend and will from now on avoid your insightful threads. God bless.
    Thank you. Especially since you don't know my girlfriend.

And Shari, for fuks sake, will you get over that? It was one day of ghosting on a different site that I did own up to that same day. Sorry I watched a movie during the time it took everyone to figure it out. Plus I have already apologized to you and everyone there for that. Multiple times.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Doesn't actually bet, but is really good with the ladies, so you know.
    Does he still start arguments for the sake of starting them???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is fine, I think what happens is a poster sometimes goes at other posters and tempers flare.

He is a solid contributor

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

we need a cooking video

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Doesn't actually bet, but is really good with the ladies, so you know. Does he still start arguments for the sake of starting them???
    I don't know, that's all I have gotten every time he comes into one of my threads. That's why I am asking. Which is the same thing I get from maersksealand, and sometimes (not all the time) from obamaismyuncle. Very similar qualities.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post

Thank you. Especially since you don't know my girlfriend.

And Shari, for fuks sake, will you get over that? It was one day of ghosting on a different site that I did own up to that same day. Sorry I watched a movie during the time it took everyone to figure it out. Plus I have already apologized to you and everyone there for that. Multiple times.
    I actually wasn't even thinking of you. I'd forgotten all about that to tell you the truth. I was thinking more of the Eggnog's and Herman's on here.

And chile, I'm hoping you're wrong about him not actually betting. If that's the case then the arguments that were being made in another thread about how being a Pro provides SBR with an income stream will become even more hilarious. Then again, we already knew that there are quite a few Pros who have no intention of gambling with their $200 so I guess it's not surprising although it does make the whole "Pros are gamblers, Non-Pros are freeloading non gamblers" debate even more irrelevant.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I never really see him in the sub-forums but then again maybe it's just one of those things where I just haven't happened to run into him in the tennis, NBA, MLB, NCAAF, soccer or NFL forums.
    I'm in the NHL forum.

And chile, I'm hoping you're wrong about him not actually betting.
    He is wrong.

I should have voted "asset". This poll is not going in my favour.
    Last edited by keyboarding; 09-09-10 at 08:33 PM.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

I actually wasn't even thinking of you. I'd forgotten all about that to tell you the truth. I was thinking more of the Eggnog's and Herman's on here.
    Gulp. People keep bringing it up, so I just assumed. Good to know...

shari91

I'm in the NHL forum.
    Good. I'll be looking for you to give me a winner when the time comes.

Gulp. People keep bringing it up, so I just assumed. Good to know...
    If they keep bringing it up, tell them to piss off. You made an error in judgment as we all do at some point. Live and learn, no harm done. If you had kept it up, then yeah - very silly. But you didn't so no one should care any more.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I dunno, But I really think everyone should make a cooking video.

RudyRuetigger

I should have voted "asset". This poll is not going in my favour.
    i just gave you an asset

shari's ignorance is mind boggling.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

i just gave you an asset

shari's ignorance is mind boggling.
    Ignorance about what? Eggnog didn't change his name? Herman didn't change his name multiple times? You haven't changed your name? There aren't multiple ghosts here?

I'm voting cooking video keyboarding.

RudyRuetigger

Ignorance about what?
    About this:

And chile, I'm hoping you're wrong about him not actually betting. If that's the case then the arguments that were being made in another thread about how being a Pro provides SBR with an income stream will become even more hilarious. Then again, we already knew that there are quite a few Pros who have no intention of gambling with their $200 so I guess it's not surprising although it does make the whole "Pros are gamblers, Non-Pros are freeloading non gamblers" debate even more irrelevant.
    I don't know what point you are trying to argue anymore. What do you think people are going to do with their $200? You can't withdraw, you can't transfer, someone has to bet it.

And its funny all of your calculations are based on $200. What makes you think everyone has the minimum account balance?

If SBR made all their money from traffic, they wouldn't have done the SBR Pro concept. John said atleast 5 times, its to reward the people that actually gamble with the sponsored books. If you have 4 million in australian books that does SBR nothing.

SBR has invented a new way to reward players. It is just like rakeback in poker. You want your site to get hits for the sole purpose of your gambling account being linked to that affiliate site.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    About this:

I don't know what point you are trying to argue anymore. What do you think people are going to do with their $200? You can't withdraw, you can't transfer, someone has to bet it.

And its funny all of your calculations are based on $200. What makes you think everyone has the minimum account balance?

If SBR made all their money from traffic, they wouldn't have done the SBR Pro concept. John said atleast 5 times, its to reward the people that actually gamble with the sponsored books. If you have 4 million in australian books that does SBR nothing.

SBR has invented a new way to reward players. It is just like rakeback in poker. You want your site to get hits for the sole purpose of your gambling account being linked to that affiliate site.
    I don't think everyone has the minimum account balance but I know for a fact that there are many that do because they've stated so. What makes you think that everyone's going to redeposit with that book after that initial $200? What makes you think everyone is going to lose their $200 at all? Does SBR get a cut of winnings? And wait, there are no non-pros on this site who have signed up for a book through a banner and are continuing to provide SBR with affiliate money whether or not they've bothered to sign up as a Pro, right?

I didn't say SBR made all of their money from traffic. I said that both groups are important to SBR as they both generate income for this site and I don't see why certain people feel the need to try to ostracize others because they're not a pro. If they had one ounce of business sense, they'd understand why the attraction of non-pros to this site and the subsequent traffic they produce is also very important to SBR's revenue stream. Attempting to argue that all people who are labelled a Pro are the 'real' gamblers while those who are non-pros aren't is not only hilarious but inaccurate. There are many reasons why people choose to become a Pro or haven't and won't become one and painting everyone with the same brush is ridiculous. Just my opinion of course and I think at this point the topic's been beaten to death so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I don't think everyone has the minimum account balance but I know for a fact that there are many that do because they've stated so. What makes you think that everyone's going to redeposit with that book after that initial $200? What makes you think everyone is going to lose their $200 at all? Does SBR get a cut of winnings? And wait, there are no non-pros on this site who have signed up for a book through a banner and are continuing to provide SBR with affiliate money whether or not they've bothered to sign up as a Pro, right?

I didn't say SBR made all of their money from traffic. I said that both groups are important to SBR as they both generate income for this site and I don't see why certain people feel the need to try to ostracize others because they're not a pro. If they had one ounce of business sense, they'd understand why the attraction of non-pros to this site and the subsequent traffic they produce is also very important to SBR's revenue stream. Attempting to argue that all people who are labelled a Pro are the 'real' gamblers while those who are non-pros aren't is not only hilarious but inaccurate. There are many reasons why people choose to become a Pro or haven't and won't become one and painting everyone with the same brush is ridiculous. Just my opinion of course and I think at this point the topic's been beaten to death so we'll just have to agree to disagree.
    Good say.

Shari, you know.

You know.....

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

This is getting off topic. Let Keyboarding have his time in the limelight.

RudyRuetigger

we'll just have to agree to disagree.
    yes

sorry

i actually didnt think this thread would make it in players talk for long

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Fair enough Cougar. My opinion of poster Keyboarding.

Keyboarding thought I was "mental" for posting a picture of myself half-naked in leather handcuffed to a slice of Bread (former SBR poster Bread). It was a blow to my creativity. I haven't forgotten it nor have I forgiven him. Rot in hell, Keyboarding.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

all I know is he is in cougars face and obviously he cannot handle it

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

This NHL season I will have my time but for a reason much better than this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Fair enough Cougar. My opinion of poster Keyboarding. Keyboarding thought I was "mental" for posting a picture of myself half-naked in leather handcuffed to a slice of Bread (former SBR poster Bread). It was a blow to my creativity. I haven't forgotten it nor have I forgiven him. Rot in hell, Keyboarding.
    To be fair I wasn't alone in thinking that, so I should have plenty of company when I do rot.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This place has more ghosts than the Tower of London. One of the reasons I don't want to become a Pro. Guys who are ghosts like iifold are Pros clearly violating the SBR sign up policy and I have these fukks telling me what to do with my gambling money. No Jose!

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No Jose!
    That would be "no way jose"

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    all I know is he is in cougars face and obviously he cannot handle it
    Well, actually it was more of a wanting to know what the board thought kind of thing. I just don't have that much history interacting with him, so I wanted to know if it was personal and I should hold a grudge or if I should just blow him off because he does it to everyone. Guys criticize me all the time wtf, it's nothing I haven't heard before.

RudyRuetigger

Well, actually it was more of a wanting to know what the board thought kind of thing. I just don't have that much history interacting with him, so I wanted to know if it was personal and I should hold a grudge or if I should just blow him off because he does it to everyone. Guys criticize me all the time wtf, it's nothing I haven't heard before.
    this thread is here because of the pics thread,so:
    coug, i dont think you would like it if your girl's pic was posted on here for everyone to see just like i think landers would go crazy if his wifes pic was posted here so i dont know why it would be a good idea to do it to someone else.

and its funny brock calls me a f\*g because i think that way. meanwhile im sure hed run to the mods should his wife or another female in his family be posted on here in such a manner.

dads pics are different because those girls are there to take a pic and know their photo will be all over the internet.

123 Last