Indiana -2
    Boise St +13.5
    Clemson -6
    Memphis -22

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Elias is my nephew. He went 8-8 yesterday ATS but he was 12-4 for the day ML. Not bad for a 15 year old kid that started studying professional handicapping this semester at Collins High School.

Way to go kiddo.

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice debut for the protege Pavy. I'm with ya on ur 1st 4 plays and against ya on none. GL

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by PerfecTrader View Post
    Nice debut for the protege Pavy. I'm with ya on ur 1st 4 plays and against ya on none. GL
    He is pretty sharp for his age. I told him if he keeps doing well I'll let him use the tools that sbrodds has to sharpen his skills. This is his first semester in professional handicapping. Next semester they will teach him about steam moves, trap games, and that Tennessee likes to blow the first three quarters of the game. Poor kid almost cried when the Tennessee blowers didn't cover. I told him they are a joke and their uniforms make them look like rodeo clowns and he understood.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The little rascal is about to go 9-3 ATS 11-1 ML. He is all jittery. How can they teach this stuff at High School? He only had this class for two months. Unbelievable!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

where the f do they teach gambling in high school??!!

vegas?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    where the f do they teach gambling in high school??!!

vegas?
    It is not gambling. His teacher is a computer programmer that loves Dr. Bob. The kids are learning how to develop mathematical models to predict the outcome of games. No money is involved, just points. My nephew has spiced up his own code by implementing astrology in his program. He has added the birthdays of all players involved in a game he caps and depending on the rotation of the planets and their alignment with the sun he gets some fudge factors adjusted to his favor. He is the sharpest kid I ever known.