bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gina Carano : MMA Fighter with 'Conviction'

She is an MMA fiighter who fights in the EliteXC league with Kimbo Slice.

Check her out.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-12-16 at 04:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I wouldn't mind grappling with her.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

She is a cutie pie great rack. Randy Coultures lady fights to. she is also a hot little hoochie.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I wouldn't mind grappling with her.
    I hear ya Slacker...

Meet Gina Carano

thegreatdiatchi
    thegreatdiatchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

While we are on this topic i'll bring up a wierd situation that i've been thinking about. Let's say a lady wants to punch you as hard as she can right in the face. Normally you would try to avoid this. However, she might be willing to let you do certain things on the condition that you take the punch. If you were the person in this situation, what things must she allow before she can give your face a swinging fist?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatdiatchi View Post
    While we are on this topic i'll bring up a wierd situation that i've been thinking about. Let's say a lady wants to punch you as hard as she can right in the face. Normally you would try to avoid this. However, she might be willing to let you do certain things on the condition that you take the punch. If you were the person in this situation, what things must she allow before she can give your face a swinging fist?
    Who is the lady? Rosie Odonell? I would want a million dollars. would you want to sleep with her instead of the mil?

thegreatdiatchi

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Who is the lady? Rosie Odonell? I would want a million dollars. would you want to sleep with her instead of the mil?
    Ah, very good point that I forgot to leave out. In Rosie's case I'd want a mil also since I don't think i'd fare well in bed with someone who could make it as a sumo wrestler. With that being said let me list 3 girls as examples.

1. Rosie O'Donnell
    2. Gina Carano
    3. Mischa Barton

I already said $1 mil for Rosie. I'd have to say really good sex AND $2k for Gina because I think she could really mess me up. As for Mischa i'd let her do it for free as long as I got to have sex with her.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I saw her fight a year ago as part of the undercard of the controversial Frank Shamrock/Renzo Gracie fight in Southaven, MS (just south of Memphis). We had ringside seats. She's just as hot in person. I went to the after fight party and met Goldberg, Forrest Griffin, and some others. Quinton JAckson was there too. We have some mutual friends and were all out partying. I knew Quinton back when he was fighting in king of the cage before he went to pride, super nice guy. He doesn't train in Memphis much anymore though. The chains around the neck and stuff is just an act. He's not thuggish. It was a fun night.

Cee
    Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I saw her fight a year ago as part of the undercard of the controversial Frank Shamrock/Renzo Gracie fight in Southaven, MS (just south of Memphis). We had ringside seats. She's just as hot in person. I went to the after fight party and met Goldberg, Forrest Griffin, and some others. Quinton JAckson was there too. We have some mutual friends and were all out partying. I knew Quinton back when he was fighting in king of the cage before he went to pride, super nice guy. He doesn't train in Memphis much anymore though. The chains around the neck and stuff is just an act. He's not thuggish. It was a fun night.

Would u fight jackson for 5,000 bucks?

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    Would u fight jackson for 5,000 bucks?
    Yeah because he would take it easy on me. Seriously though, I have seen him train. Professional fighters are just that, professional. The guy has tremendous power. However, 5000 is a good chunk of change to get knocked out. What a delimma I'd probably just keep my head covered up the whole time and wait for the punishment. The way the refs jump in now it wouldn't be long.

Cee
    Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah because he would take it easy on me. Seriously though, I have seen him train. Professional fighters are just that, professional. The guy has tremendous power. However, 5000 is a good chunk of change to get knocked out. What a delimma I'd probably just keep my head covered up the whole time and wait for the punishment. The way the refs jump in now it wouldn't be long.
    Lmao, i think hard body blows would do more damage than getting hit in the head.

I can't imagine squaring up with a guy like rampage. If i could fall down after 1 punch i'd do it. But anyone would do that. Having to last 1 round for 5,000 i'd never do in a million years.

Some people i would watch fighs with think they could give some of those mma guys a battle. I just laugh

twtb19
    twtb19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You would have to fight Rampage in the UFC where once he knocked you down he couldn't punt you in the face like Shogun use to do in Pride to everyone.

Thor4140

Quinton JAckson was there too. We have some mutual friends and were all out partying. I knew Quinton back when he was fighting in king of the cage before he went to pride, super nice guy. He doesn't train in Memphis much anymore though. The chains around the neck and stuff is just an act. He's not thuggish. It was a fun night.
    Rappage must be a trip to hang with. Always clowning around. the other day on HDNET TV Marc Cubans station, they were interviewing Forrest via satellight and Rampage was acting like he was falling asleep during the interview LMAO. Seer you ever catch Cubans channel?

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

idk her name but one of the gracies daughter is fine as hell. one of the hottest chicks i ever seen.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well hey, I like to get beat up as much as the next masochist, but not pummeled to a bloody pulp! No way would I date this lady, but I will say that she's too pretty for all this.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

bigboydan

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Rappage must be a trip to hang with. Always clowning around. the other day on HDNET TV Marc Cubans station, they were interviewing Forrest via satellight and Rampage was acting like he was falling asleep during the interview LMAO. Seer you ever catch Cubans channel?
    He is funny as hell, last saw him a year ago. He's super busy now I heard. He has a lot of appearances to make, stays out on the west coast mostly.

What channels is cuban's on the dish? I've looked for it.

thegreatdiatchi

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post

It's the speed that I would be really worried about if having to duke it out with a kickboxer. I take some basic kickboxing classes and the trainer is about half my size but she moves like lightning. She would have hit me 6 times before I knew what happened.

bigboydan

Gina 'Conviction' Carano Highlights

Thor4140

He is funny as hell, last saw him a year ago. He's super busy now I heard. He has a lot of appearances to make, stays out on the west coast mostly.

What channels is cuban's on the dish? I've looked for it.
    79HD on direct TV. Tons of fights. On friday nights they do a recap on MMA which is a pretty good show. They usually have great guest. Fights from all over the world.

bigboydan

Crush ( Gina Carano ) American Gladiator Tribute

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

To Gina Carano:

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Dang, all of these videos say "We're sorry, this video is no longer available.".

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Dang, all of these videos say "We're sorry, this video is no longer available.".
    They still are working just fine for me sir.

sdjoe
    sdjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

im in love with this girl

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would give this broad a free mustache ride. No charge.

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

would def hit

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I'd clown on her keister.

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

anybody gonna spank their pud watchin' this broad tonight?

bigboydan

She does look good Prick.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-12-16 at 04:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Purple and black go well together.

bigboydan

Gina Carano calls press to complain about fame
    Gina Carano says that she is not the face of women's MMA. She doesn't want the label, she only wants to be known as a fighter. She definitely doesn't want to be famous. I have just one thing to say to that: HONEY, PLEASE.

First off, being the face of women's MMA has made you a wealthy woman. Do you think that your sponsorships, magazine profiles and job on American Gladiator would be around if you weren't the face of women's MMA? You didn't even make weight for your last fight, yet media and the public are still writing about you, searching your name online, and looking forward to your fight on October 4. That translates into sponsorship dollars for you.

Secondly, if you didn't want all of this attention, then why did you invite press to your workout? If you truly don't want people writing about you, then don't invite people who write for a living to your gym. It's not rocket science. If you are just a fighter, then just fight. Don't be an American Gladiator, don't pose for Maxim and don't accept every interview request.

Or you could try this, dear Gina. Enjoy the fact that you are a popular fighter and everything that comes with that title. Thrive in your role as the best known woman in MMA. Make weight for your next fight, win decisively and reap the benefits of being a great fighter. Be an ambassador for the sport and help it grow so that you can pass on the title of the face of women's MMA. Just don't complain about the fame you grew.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

She fights in a couple weeks.

I hope a booby pops out.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1911

love the pic of her in the red dress

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post