Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Gelatinous you know you just posted that chicks Facebook in a forum full of degenerates

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

how did you know her name whatsgood?

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Click on the photo. It takes you to her fb page. haha

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    Gelatinous you know you just posted that chicks Facebook in a forum full of degenerates

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nes84 View Post
    Well I do not know what is in ur head man but you`d better award someone because it will be really stupid of you not to do that. As I said I do not care so much who is going to take the prices but I am really pissed off even of you how you just provoke people, keep provoking and finally nothing... But it is your points, read the post and deciede who deserves the price. And after that comment in which branch I am. As a matter of fact I am in the Navy, and maybe that is why i respect some more respect from the people and especially in such forum like SBR in which form what i have seen for the last 6 monts there are a lot of people who are inteligent and help others. Right guys or maybe i should change my impression when seeing so much crap that was said during this competition......
    Who gives a f\*\*k ir your in the navy, army, or marines...yall are nothing but losers who didnt know what to do with their lives so became soldiers cuz the army never says no. Id respect you if you were a doctor or lawyer or some shit..not a fvcking gay ass sailor

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went ahead and sent her a message of this thread telling her to check out page 8 saying " I bet you'll like the pictures posted of you on there"

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jimmy0607

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I went ahead and sent her a message of this thread telling her to check out page 8 saying " I bet you'll like the pictures posted of you on there"

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by nes84 View Post
    Well I do not know what is in ur head man but you`d better award someone because it will be really stupid of you not to do that. As I said I do not care so much who is going to take the prices but I am really pissed off even of you how you just provoke people, keep provoking and finally nothing... But it is your points, read the post and deciede who deserves the price. And after that comment in which branch I am. As a matter of fact I am in the Navy, and maybe that is why i respect some more respect from the people and especially in such forum like SBR in which form what i have seen for the last 6 monts there are a lot of people who are inteligent and help others. Right guys or maybe i should change my impression when seeing so much crap that was said during this competition......
    nes...you submitted a few pictures but none had the required SBR tags. You're getting too worked up about this. I was crystal clear at the beginning of this "competition". I wanted hot pics with an SBR tag. There was virtually no participation in this competition besides JJ's aunt and those were definitely implants. Now jw is clearly in the lead. At least he put forth some energy. Now simmer down there sailor. I'm going to give you 20 points as a small token of respect for your service to our country but sorry to say, the pics you posted might look great on the family mantle but won't win you jack in this competition.

Jimmy0607

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    nes...you submitted a few pictures but none had the required SBR tags. You're getting too worked up about this. I was crystal clear at the beginning of this "competition". I wanted hot pics with an SBR tag. There was virtually no participation in this competition besides JJ's aunt and those were definitely implants. Now jw is clearly in the lead. At least he put forth some energy. Now simmer down there sailor. I'm going to give you 20 points as a small token of respect for your service to our country but sorry to say, the pics you posted might look great on the family mantle but won't win you jack in this competition.
    What about me man?

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

Cube, I suggest you do some editing quick!

OmgUrMom

epic rebuke from swinging J

Swinging Johnson

What about me man?
    Jimmy...what pics did you post?

Jimmy0607

Jimmy...what pics did you post?
    You better be fukking around

OmgUrMom

thread is 293 posts he probably doesnt want to go through em all

Swinging Johnson

Post them right here man because I'm not thumbing through 8 friggin pages.

Jimmy0607
    Points Awarded:

Swinging Johnson gave Jimmy0607 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Shes a 7, definitely hotter than anyone else's pics. You shoould win

Swinging Johnson

Yes Jimmy I remember those. Congrats, she is a lovely lass. You even got her to hold up the sign. You get 50 points for the effort. Just needed sexier but she's got the goods, no doubt.

Jimmy0607

Yes Jimmy I remember those. Congrats, she is a lovely lass. You even got her to hold up the sign. You get 50 points for the effort. Just needed sexier but she's got the good, no doubt.
    Damn it thats what she said she wasnt too happy about taking the pic holding the sign because she said she look like a mess

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahah Gellatinoius may be getting some repercussions from his posting.

That girl sent me a message back asking "who I was" I told her "no one important, but a guy is on a website that is supposed to be 18 and over posting pictures of you" " I said I do not know the guy but claimed to be your ex-boyfriends father, and he has your pictures saved on his computer apparently, and it's kind of disgusting" I can't wait til the morning and see what else she has to say. She said she visited this website, and prnt-screened the page in case he deletes his posts.... I'm not completely sure what that means.

But I'm guessing since they are on facebook, they are already up for public viewing, so he can't get in trouble, but I just wanted her to know that he's posting them.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmfao... jimmy just got stiffed for 250 points.

Jimmy0607

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    lmfao... jimmy just got stiffed for 250 points.

Swinging Johnson

No, not a mess at all. She's hot no doubt. Just needed something slinkier.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Yes Jimmy I remember those. Congrats, she is a lovely lass. You even got her to hold up the sign. You get 50 points for the effort. Just needed sexier but she's got the goods, no doubt.
    Now your starting to piss me the f\*\*k off

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

No, not a mess at all. She's hot no doubt. Just needed something slinkier.
    All the other bitches are worthless sluts. Im not saying jimmys chick isnt a hoe, who knows, but at least she looks respectable not like the other skanky sewer rats.

OmgUrMom

there will be no repercussions for gelatanious. he is a made man

OmgUrMom

swinger wanted her in a bikini

Jimmy0607

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    All the other bitches are worthless sluts. Im not saying jimmys chick isnt a hoe, who knows, but at least she looks respectable not like the other skanky sewer rats.
    Thanks

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    had to resize, I dont know If I did it correctly.
    Ok, here's your winner. I gave Jimmy 50 points, nes 20 and jw here 250 for a total of 320 points. Jimmy, some nice cell phone shots and this headless one with the sign. Well done but was looking for a picture with a face, sbr sign and sexy as hell. Two out of three aint bad JW.

Thanks to all who participated and JJ, I want to see your aunt and her implants butt nekkid. And if you can't deliver her well, I'm sure another shot of that golden pecker of yours would be quite selcome.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-28-15 at 02:29 PM. Reason: attachment does not exist

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    Your a stupid f\*\*k if you MARRIED that whore. Yeah what a classy tattoo, you dumb whore. Haha i can hear your friends now, "I cant believe he married that whore".."i fvcked her in the ass"...But if your desperate enough to marry a hood rat like that then your obviously no prize either. Trashy bitches like that are good to f\*\*k, not to love you idiot.

this deformed jackass fukked one girl in his life (and possibly a cat) and he trying to pass judgment....think Beat the jerk already said this but ill tell you again, i wish i saw a little punk like you out in public and you had something like that to say about my wife or whatever lady i was with....you are a prime example why they should put ppl asleep like they do animals....

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

jw your wife is a skank, i know it, shes knows it, and you know it.

76ersphan
    76ersphan's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice contest SJ... looking forward to the next one

gl at the tables!

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

Congrats JW.

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by 76ersphan View Post