iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

#5 Deuce

Deucey-pie is like the cutest girl in a small town that has just moved off to a big city..before she moved, she thought she was god's gift, but now realizes she is just another average chick..

You see, a short time ago, SBR wasnt big-time yet.. it was alot like a small town. Back then "triple chin" was a very active, confident poster. As time went on, great posters like the King and a point system sent SBR to another level..It was during this rapid rise that posters like "triple chin boyd" were exposed for being the simple-minded know-nothings that they really are..

He is gonna be sure to chime in and tell us how he has been busy "becoming" a lawyer, or training to become Team USA's Goalie for the next winter olympics.. these will be his excuses for rather below-average posting of late. But in reality, Duece is still the same poster.. He's still the dumbest Republican alive, (Always complaining about blacks yet he lives in Detroit).. This place is just getting too big for guys like Deuce, there is no need for his fake fights with Baldy, or his stories about how he's gonna beat up some ghetto peice of trash that stole his chicks purse..

If you cant figure out how to get out of Detroit, you sure the fukk cant be sharp enough to give the King or his fans a winner..

somebody put treadmills in the SBR store for our boy "triple chin"

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

next.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

lol

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Someone has ADD. Ten new projects were started before this one was finished.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

iifold
    Update your status

#4.....

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    #6 Wal66

Lets face facts here, this guy isnt even good enough to be considered over rated but I feel like ripping into this fukk so here goes...

Wally is SBR's version of a teachers pet.. he wants to mingle with the big boys and act like he belongs, but once trouble starts brewing this fukkin sissy starts pulling out big words nobody understands and runs to the authorities. Seems he is always looking to blow SBRJohn and JJGold for some reason too.. I was convinced he was roguescholars ghost until I seen them stroking eachothers cocks down the street the other day... some long post about someone being "irrelevant" to bread. Wal, do you understand you are sitting around trying to make sense of what some guy on his 16th Corona is thinking..?

My favorite thing this fukk does is jump into other peoples beefs and tries to be the moderator.. He'll just jump in and start explaining whats going on to some innocent biposter.. "you see... although i dont agree with so and so that often, he has a blah blah blah blah" shut the fukk up already pal..

And whats the deal with the football records still in the sig?? you went 14-15-1 in the NFL a year ago and lost $48.. we get it..

I wanted to make you #1 on this list but you actually arent the worst poster here..

This guy is gonna want to kill me now.. should have never started this damn list

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

#6 Wal66
    I was convinced he was roguescholars ghost until I seen them stroking eachothers cocks down the street the other day... some long post about someone being "irrelevant" to bread.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

#6 Wal66
    he wants to mingle with the big boys and act like he belongs, but once trouble starts brewing this fukkin sissy starts pulling out big words nobody understands and runs to the authorities. Seems he is always looking to blow SBRJohn and JJGold for some reason too..

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

I know why he is taking time to finish this. You have to be in the right frame of mind, in the mood and have the right drugs to write this way

Trust me I know

Fish er upp Enoggs

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

thread is entertaining

iifold
    Update your status

#4 CanuckG

Gold's Boy Toy burst onto the scene not too long ago.. He was quickly banned for acting like a five year old and unleashed a barrage of ghosts upon us... He would still be banned if it wasn't for the bald guy sticking up for his bottom..

Canuck climbed the ranks here at SBR mainly because he tricked everyone into thinking he was a broad named "Jessica" that could pick winners. He had some so fooled they were willing to fix their ceiling tiles and bring "her" home for a romantic night at the Pad..

But after this hot start, our little Canadian has not lived up to expectation. Let's face it, if Shari got butt-ass naked for this kid he would tremble with fear like Landers with his 401K riding on baseball game in the ninth...This kid's balls haven't even dropped yet, how's he gonna lead anyone to the promise land??

Canuck doesn't even know what it feels like to lose yet, thats how green this fukk is.. He is probably reloading his accounts with allowance money from doing chores around daddy's $800,000 overpriced Canadian home...

Until this puppy can prove he has had over 5K on a game and gotten some head from a chick, he will remain on this list....

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

ive been waiting for the completion of this list

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

#9 FlyingIllini

Now dont get me wrong, this guy might be one of maybe 4 normal fukkin people on SBR... but when it comes to posting, Flyer needs to step it up. Guy has too much money and too much fukkin cola. I dont think he has ever gotten pissed at anyone.. I could tell Illini to suck my rooster and his reply would be "god bless this thread".. then he'd back it up with a sugawolf pimp video off youtube.. It just seems that this guys life is too good to be true, especially when you compare it to the average posters..I think this hurts his posting... you have to suffer to become a great poster, just look at JJ and pavyracer.. who would want to be like those two fukks..

Flyer has it made in real life, but needs to work on his posting.. we need more anger and hatred from you guy...
    You will never get it, and i insult the guy and nothing happens.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Classic thread, why would I get mad at someone here? Nothing on this forum can get me to the point where I would actually be mad at a poster. I have way to much going on to care. I am more than welcome to meet any Poster that is in the Santa Barbara area, drinks on me. Christ has blessed this thread.
    I had a friend like that in the Army, nicest guy in the world, yet every wensday he had anger management class... He also carved bones on his spare time...we imagine him the Dexter type ..... I'm gonna pass on those drinks

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

#4 CanuckG

Gold's Boy Toy burst onto the scene not too long ago.. He was quickly banned for acting like a five year old and unleashed a barrage of ghosts upon us... He would still be banned if it wasn't for the bald guy sticking up for his bottom..

Canuck climbed the ranks here at SBR mainly because he tricked everyone into thinking he was a broad named "Jessica" that could pick winners. He had some so fooled they were willing to fix their ceiling tiles and bring "her" home for a romantic night at the Pad..

But after this hot start, our little Canadian has not lived up to expectation. Let's face it, if Shari got butt-ass naked for this kid he would tremble with fear like Landers with his 401K riding on baseball game in the ninth...This kid's balls haven't even dropped yet, how's he gonna lead anyone to the promise land??

Canuck doesn't even know what it feels like to lose yet, thats how green this fukk is.. He is probably reloading his accounts with allowance money from doing chores around daddy's $800,000 overpriced Canadian home...

Until this puppy can prove he has had over 5K on a game and gotten some head from a chick, he will remain on this list....

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

#8 Paco

I know what you fukkin geeks are thinking.. the King must be crazy taking a shot at Paco and calling him over-rated.

you see, this is how you sheep think..

"paco has guns"
    "paco is from the mean streets of Detroit"
    "paco made a video showing off money, people with money are cool"

this all may be true but it doesnt mean you homo's have to drop to your knees and blow him every time he pretends to be your friend on a message board. If Wal66's gumpy ass strolled into the neighborhood barber shop with all the brotha's around Paco would be embarrassed to say he knows him. Paco is like the geeks of SBR's gateway into the ghetto.. This doesnt make him a great poster... So I hear he's had a nice run in baseball this year, and maybe he has pulled it together.. but the King knows the deal, and Paco was pretty much tailing anyone from G's Pks to Baldy last year so lets not name him the greatest bases capper ever just yet.. Alot of his new found fame can be attributed to latching onto the coat tails of the Kings biggest client, Lakerboy. This was a brilliant move..I didnt say he was stupid..just over-rated

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

This has the makings of a classic thread King, now bring it home strong

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

this has been a classic thus far.

i hope it receives the proper ending it deserves.

iifold
    Update your status

#3 Opie1988

If I hear the term "chit-chat room" one more time I'm gonna break somebody's face... This guy became famous at SBR for practically sucking the nuts off of legendary poster Rudy Ruetigger for two months straight. So it's to nobody's surprise that a picture of this guy in a pink cowboy hat has since surfaced...

After using Rudy to make a name for himself, he posted his first video.... and boy did he send shock waves through the SBR community. It was like Boy George's soul had stolen John Wayne's body. I had never seen such a masculine fruitloop... Till this day I am amazed to see such a burly man make video's in a house that looks to be decorated by Bobby Trendy... And lets not even get started on his teeth, he bleaches his fukkin teeth!! We used to poke fun at guys that trimmed their eyebrows, if we ever saw another man bleaching his fukkin teeth........, forget about it...

And then there is his Top, Nosnibor11, clearly the butch of this brokeback Texas connection... Don't you dare take a shot at Sir Pink Hat and expect to get away cleanly. Nosnibor11 will be on your ass for at least 3 days straight...very strange to say the least..

If you are wondering, or Pal Opie does make posts... usually they are about a half a notch more useful than a 4AM Fighting Warrior post, but they do exist... He masks his inept posting by giving "shout outs" to all the degenerates in his videos that hover here with nothing else to do besides sweat out a 24 SBRpoint wager.. The whole thing is quite sad when you think about it....

Anyways, this is all in good fun.. Hope I get an invite to the wedding Opie... Oh wait, gay marriage isn't legal in Texas yet, huh?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

#3 Opie1988

If I hear the term "chit-chat room" one more time I'm gonna break somebody's face... This guy became famous at SBR for practically sucking the nuts off of legendary poster Rudy Ruetigger for two months straight. So it's to nobody's surprise that a picture of this guy in a pink cowboy hat has since surfaced...

After using Rudy to make a name for himself, he posted his first video.... and boy did he send shock waves through the SBR community. It was like Boy George's soul had stolen John Wayne's body. I had never seen such a masculine fruitloop... Till this day I am amazed to see such a burly man make video's in a house that looks to be decorated by Bobby Trendy... And lets not even get started on his teeth, he bleaches his fukkin teeth!! We used to poke fun at guys that trimmed their eyebrows, if we ever saw another man bleaching his fukkin teeth........, forget about it...

And then there is his Top, Nosnibor11, clearly the butch of this brokeback Texas connection... Don't you dare take a shot at Sir Pink Hat and expect to get away cleanly. Nosnibor11 will be on your ass for at least 3 days straight...very strange to say the least..

If you are wondering, or Pal Opie does make posts... usually they are about a half a notch more useful than a 4AM Fighting Warrior post, but they do exist... He masks his inept posting by giving "shout outs" to all the degenerates in his videos that hover here with nothing else to do besides sweat out a 24 SBRpoint wager.. The whole thing is quite sad when you think about it....

Anyways, this is all in good fun.. Hope I get an invite to the wedding Opie... Oh wait, gay marriage isn't legal in Texas yet, huh?
    you muthafuker dont you have a real job

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Only 2 more to go!

Classic thread, all timer here

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Only 2 more to go!

Classic thread, all timer here
    Yes insulting people under the cover of the internet while adding nothing sportswise is the essence of sbr. All we need is an insta fade rubber band play

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Yes insulting people under the cover of the internet while adding nothing sportswise is the essence of sbr. All we need is an insta fade rubber band play
    you talking tough guy

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    you talking tough guy
    Do you equate talking tough to use more than the one syllable grunts that your mongoloid wife utters between delousings?

Brock Landers

Do you equate talking tough to use more than the one syllable grunts that your mongoloid wife utters between delousings?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

#3 Opie1988

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Who will be top two?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

This is too good.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

#3 Opie1988

Poster envy is quite gay.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Poster envy is quite gay.
    Sadly I agree, Willie.

I had no doubt I would make an appearance on this list, especially considering how often I have been burying iifold lately. I was actually looking forward to it, as I thought King's effort in this thread has been one of his few worthwhile contributions to the chit-ch....errr...forum.

This, however, is really quite lame. As William said, it reeks of poster envy, not only towards myself, but also towards the great Rudy Ruetigger. It has been known for some time that Rudy is our top capper/earner here on SBR, and this respected handicapper label has easily avoided King in his tenure as an average poster.

Even the whole "Opie is gay" angle just doesn't work. I'm clearly a raging heterosexual. I ooze testosterone. This is not by design, but simply the way that it is. I have no problem posting a photo in my daughter's pink Cowboy hat, as even while sporting it.....my complete lack of anything gay basically jumps out at the viewer. At the end of the day, the gays simply do not have a spot on their team for Opie.

Unlike iifold, I am not afraid to put my face, home, and opinions out to the masses on our beloved chit-chat room. I am a part of SBR, and SBR is a part of me. Why would I cower behind my monitor from the very folks who I consider my true degen brothers?

Again, I am afraid this is a failed post in an otherwise humorous thread. Not the kind of effort any of us hoped for.

Foldie.....edit this one completely out and start over. Have a rough draft of your new effort to me by 8:00 pm. As always, I am not asking, pal. Get it done. I know this stings, but its key to your personal growth as a poster.

Best-

Opie

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 1234 Last