SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

A very good post by FROG lifted from the EOG.com (thread from '05)

The more outs you have, the better numbers you get. My job, to get the best number. I am not comfortable with any less than 20. And yes, I cycle some through to get some bonuses. The good ones I keep, the bad ones I dump. Very similar to tax free munis. Of course I am loaded with the AAA books. They always stay. But there are only so many of them. Then you start getting into BB books, maybe a wart or two, but still able to work, very little risk. Once you start playing the C's, you are gambling in more ways than one. Of course when going with 20+ books, they have to be trouble free, and operate like a fine tuned machine. When one presents headaches, worse yet, consumes all of your time, I have to cut them loose. I will not venture into junk books, known bad history. Take a flier on a newer one once in awhile, I started with Pinny when they were questionable and new. But if you were limited, I would never stray from the top proven books.
    Good post.

Clip Joint
    Clip Joint's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John
    Good post.
    Great post for those who take gambling seriously and treat it as a 1st or 2nd income.

Recreational players shouldn't bother with the lower books. You can find everything you need with 1-3 top tier books.

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm using 5 right now, will soon add asixth. Having said that, I use Pinnacle the most because that is where I usually find the best numbers. 5Dimes, Hollywood, Canbet, and I just started with Mansion. When my funds clear neteller in a day or so, I will be re-loading betjamaica with 20% bonus 4x rollover. As you can see, lo-juice is very important to me. 5Dimes being the only one that doesn't fall into that category.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Froggy an excellent poster

Made great points

SBR_John
    Wisky

Its just too hard managing more than 5 funded accounts. Anyway Pinny has the best number 6 out of 10 times anyway. You need a couple of good phone outs in case you are like at your brothers candy azz wedding and you need to get down on MNF.

Another bit of advice is have a book in England like Bowmans or Canbet in case something goes wrong with the internet here.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need a couple of good phone outs in case you are like at your brothers candy azz wedding and you need to get down on MNF.
    This sounds like personal experience!

Senator 7

SBR_John
    Wisky

I hate those Saturday weddings that go on and on. Then the family gets pissed when you are getting the afternoon rundown on the cell and calling the scorephone every 10 minutes.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate those Saturday weddings that go on and on. Then the family gets pissed when you are getting the afternoon rundown on the cell and calling the scorephone every 10 minutes.
    I think we have all been there John.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Taurus...I know BetJamica's sign-up bonus is, "We offer a 20% cash bonus for all new accounts on the first $500, and 10% on the remaining amounts over $500. "

Is it 20% ofna whole deposit for re-ups?

jjgold

I reality you only need the most 7 books whether you bet $10 a game or $20,000 a game

Most lines are all the same now

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Back in neteller / bonus / CC days..

I had money at 25 books and used well
    Over 100 books.

Never a losing day- with bonuses if you lost a few hundred you can easily cash out seasoned money and buy back in within minutes at another, all for free.

Between molding, contests (all over the place and easy ones) and bonuses you could not lose....

It's different now but the same theories apply, plus get the best LINE!!!

jjgold

Difference now is most books have the same lines
    Bonuses still around but not as much