curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    this is funny to see this again...i actually have collaberated with this handicapper and he is pretty legit...i wasn't involved in the plays here but i still keep in touch...i don't want to give his name out, but he is a tout that actually wins...a number of my plays are cross referenced with his and when we are both on the same game i really let loose..
    I never had anything against Sebastian. He is quite good. I don't think what happened was his fault. I'll probably sign up with him for baseball season.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Sounds like he must be pretty good if they not only refused his action but he and his customers won so much cash they refused to pay them and called em a "betting syndicate", pretty good compliment to his skills

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Sounds like he must be pretty good if they not only refused his action but he and his customers won so much cash they refused to pay them and called em a "betting syndicate", pretty good compliment to his skills
    variance

curious

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    He was on fire in baseball that year.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    variance
    what the **** do you know about it?

I tracked that dude's plays for two years. You can't win because of variance for two years you ****ing know it all.

First 12