sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody ever fainted the morning after drinking?

I woke up this morning after a night of heavy drinking during the fight and got out of bed to go to the bathroom and walked about 10 feet and fainted. I remember getting out of bed but do not remember walking out of the room, next thing you know everything went black and I heard a bunch of banging. When I came to I was back on my feet again and after a minute I was good to go.

My best guess would be that I was dehydrated and maybe still a little drunk, but this is still concerning because it has never happened before.

Not a big drinker but think I may stay away fro the booze for a few weeks

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you smoke pot?

sharpcat

pulled 1 little tube earlier that night

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Change your habits bro. Thats a bad sign especially if your in your early 20's. Not judging, just a warning, you coulda cracked your f**kin head on the sink or the can and be dead. Slow down man.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

drink some more to get the blood sugar up. All the best my friend.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

you could've woke up with a 200lb waitress from the late shift at waffle house!

Be thankful that a hard night of drinkin' just causes a little hangover fainting

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Wow be careful man. I am a full blown alky and I have never done that.

Might want to get checked out.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to drink waaaaaaaaaay too much. I don't know what's supposed to happen after a hard night of drinking if you dont drink much. For me a hard night of drinking was warm up for a hard day of drinking

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Change your habits bro. Thats a bad sign especially if your in your early 20's. Not judging, just a warning, you coulda cracked your f**kin head on the sink or the can and be dead. Slow down man.
    Actually in my early 30's, maybe I am just getting old

But you are right man!! all the banging I heard was the chair I apparently grabbed onto right next to the table if I had hit my head that could have been nasty.

I am actually hoping it was alcohol related because if not that could be a bad sign of some other underlying condition. Most likely the alcohol though because I am not a heavy drinker and I drank too much last night.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Go get checked, thats the "best bet"

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I'm 35 so thats a better sign if its your first time doing that. I boozed heavily among other shit in my early to mid 20's and cut it wayyy down when I hit 29. Just eat before your next binge and get some water in ya at some point, best advice I can give since everyone works different. Sucks you got loaded that bad for such a shitty fight. Be careful man, were turning into old f**ks whether we know it or want to accept it or not. LOL

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

You could be driving, pass out and get killed/kill someone else.

Definitely get checked out passing out is not a normal thing.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Only time I passed out was when I woke up and saw what I brought home...fainted so I didn't have to tap it sober.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Same thing happened to my son when he was in his 20's , he was a big drinker only on weekends, don't worry fainting is not known to be a precurser to major problems , allergys, drinking dehydration, are the factors in passing out, if you went down and stayed down for more than 5 minutes it could be something more serious , such as heart or brain problems . Just remember 30's are getting older .and unless u work out every day, these are the things that start to happen, in medical school there is a belief, anything that happens only once is a non occurence ,if it continues to happen then investigate . Never went to medical school doctor told me that.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    Same thing happened to my son when he was in his 20's , he was a big drinker only on weekends, don't worry fainting is not known to be a precurser to major problems , allergys, drinking dehydration, are the factors in passing out, if you went down and stayed down for more than 5 minutes it could be something more serious , such as heart or brain problems . Just remember 30's are getting older .and unless u work out every day, these are the things that start to happen, in medical school there is a belief, anything that happens only once is a non occurence ,if it continues to happen then investigate . Never went to medical school doctor told me that.
    Thanks DOM I think I was still a little under the influence and probably dehydrated too and I just got a head rush when I stood up. I was only down for a few seconds before coming back to.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

drank about 150% of what i usually do yesterday. felt unreal. woke up at 630 depressed. still feel like crap, only utah stunning the NYK tonight would make me feel better.......done drinking and gambling i want to feel even

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its all good. drinking is fun just have a plan so you don't end up in the wrong situation. you don't want to black out and be downtown somewhere in the ghetto and pass out

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

btw fainting is somewhat normal. just be sure to eat some bananas , eat some toast, and drink some gatorade.

my boy passed out a few months at the gym from working out too hard

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Used to happen to me also---Im an old man now with serious heart problems after years of heavy drinking---probably heart related---good lucl.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

luck

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Can't remember that ever happening to me. I've drank alot in my life now in my 30's woke up next to huge women before. And usually have to piss in the morning it burned a few times glad i got good medical benefits.