DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8433

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Bullshit... You don't get to tell someone when they should die. Funny how the cops could not produce the supposedly phony $5 bill. A man died because of a $5 bill. George Floyd did his time years ago. He hadn't committed a crime for years. He was not some scammer and was not a punk. He lived here in Houston and many people spoke good on him. How many people will speak good on you? You tell yourself his life meant nothing, so you can feel better about yourself. You say he was a POS and would have likely killed someone sooner than later but you didn't know him. You don't know Chauvin but you do know that he abused dozens of other people. He was reprimanded on many occasions for using excessive force. But that's who you protect?? One day you will be judged for what you don't know.

They bible says... "Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me. "
    The cops were called by the store owner saying Floyd passed off a fake $20. Floyd was wasted on fentanyl. Who knows how many crimes he committed that day or that week.

I am not saying Floyd was among the worst criminals in the country, far from it, but he was a career criminal. I can judge all I want. I am just calling it like it is. I ain't no saint myself but I have never been arrested, I have never been convicted of a crime and a sure as hell never stuck a gun in a woman's abdomen.

Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd was arrested several times on drug and theft charges and spent months in jail.

In 2007, Floyd was charged with aggravated robbery in which he allegedly placed a gun on a woman’s abdomen and demanded drugs and money. In 2009, he pleaded guilty and received a five-year prison sentence. He got out on parole in 2013.

These are the times he was actually caught. We all know he committed many more crimes where he wasn't caught.

He moved to Minneapolis for a new start but In 2019 he was arrested again for drug possession. Looks like he was back doing crimes. He's a drug addict.

No of course I don 't know he would have for certain killed someone. Cops don't know when they pull over a drunk driver if they will ever kill someone either. Chances are, if they keep driving drunk, they will. Chances are if Floyd drives around high on fentanyl he will kill someone. Now he won't.

Would you hire Floyd to babysit your kids? Of course not.

Again, a White and Hispanic cop arrested him. He committed a crime a few minutes before and was so fukking high, he started freaking out. But because he's Black, let's just blame everyone else because he was a saint.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

^^Sorry Dwight. There is ZERO evidence that he pointed a gun at a pregnant woman. He was involved in an armed robbery and one of his accomplices allegedly hit a woman. Floyd was never found to be the one with the gun or hitting the woman. No proof the woman was pregnant. Floyd did his time, served his sentence. The guy had a history of drug use, not unlike millions of people in the US. What does any of that have to do with the case?

Floyd paid for his cigarettes and left the store. The clerk later said it looked fake. Why didn't he stop Floyd right there? He let him out of store. Then he told his boss who told him to ask Floyd to come back. Floyd was sitting in his car. Don't you think if he knew he passed a phony bill, he would have gotten the heck out of there? He was there over a half hour. The clerk admitted that he didn't think Floyd knew it was fake. Why would Floyd come back into the store? That's bullshit. For you to pin a fake bill on me? Hell no. So the manager calls the police. What? The police didn't even go into the store, they never even tried to find the supposed fake bill. The fake bill was never found. Yet, they somehow pick on Floyd. What probable cause did the police have to even approach Floyd and the passengers? What grounds did they detain and arrest Floyd?

You said Floyd would have killed someone?? You do know Chauvin had over a dozen complaints against him. He did the same thing to a 14 year old black boy. Kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes while the boys mom pleaded with him to get up. He almost killed the young boy. It was only a matter of time he would have killed someone.

Finally - I'm not sure why you keep bringing up color. It has nothing to do with what I take from the case. I could care less about color in this one, although maybe Chauvin wouldn't have done this if Floyd wasn't black. I don't know but that was his complaint history.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

kardashian died Young from throat cancer in 03
    johnnie cochran was pretty young also, dying from brain cancer in 07
    robert shapiro's son died of an OD
    f lee bailey kicked the bucket a few years ago but was quite old
    OJ dead from cancer

hearing that shapiro has prostate cancer ? He is 81.

i think on the prosecution side, everyone is still alive.

hmmmmmmmmm

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can't blame everything on CTE.

OJ had a short fuse and was a wife beater that eventually became a ruthless murder. If I can't have her no one can mentality. Then he became a chronic liar after and showed no remorse saying he didn't do it even up until the day he died.

If OJ had half a conscience he should have confessed on his death bed and showed some kind of remorse.. He didn't. Fock him.

He beat the shit out of her on a few occasions..
    OJ confessed in the book IF I DID IT and also on the interview. He did not admit the confession because he wanted deniability with his children.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

You guys are so brainwashed by the media that you don't even realize that OJ Simpson killed George Floyd and framed Derek Chauvin for it

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    He did not admit the confession because he wanted deniability with his children
    Any chance it was his son that actually did it and OJ covered for him ?

Seems to be a popular conspiracy theory any time I speak to someone from LA

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Any chance it was his son that actually did it and OJ covered for him ?

Seems to be a popular conspiracy theory any time I speak to someone from LA
    OJ was physically abusing Nicole. He was a wife beater and on more than one occasion threatened to kill her. He finished what he started it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8433

^^Sorry Dwight. There is ZERO evidence that he pointed a gun at a pregnant woman. He was involved in an armed robbery and one of his accomplices allegedly hit a woman. Floyd was never found to be the one with the gun or hitting the woman. No proof the woman was pregnant. Floyd did his time, served his sentence. The guy had a history of drug use, not unlike millions of people in the US. What does any of that have to do with the case?

Floyd paid for his cigarettes and left the store. The clerk later said it looked fake. Why didn't he stop Floyd right there? He let him out of store. Then he told his boss who told him to ask Floyd to come back. Floyd was sitting in his car. Don't you think if he knew he passed a phony bill, he would have gotten the heck out of there? He was there over a half hour. The clerk admitted that he didn't think Floyd knew it was fake. Why would Floyd come back into the store? That's bullshit. For you to pin a fake bill on me? Hell no. So the manager calls the police. What? The police didn't even go into the store, they never even tried to find the supposed fake bill. The fake bill was never found. Yet, they somehow pick on Floyd. What probable cause did the police have to even approach Floyd and the passengers? What grounds did they detain and arrest Floyd?

You said Floyd would have killed someone?? You do know Chauvin had over a dozen complaints against him. He did the same thing to a 14 year old black boy. Kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes while the boys mom pleaded with him to get up. He almost killed the young boy. It was only a matter of time he would have killed someone.

Finally - I'm not sure why you keep bringing up color. It has nothing to do with what I take from the case. I could care less about color in this one, although maybe Chauvin wouldn't have done this if Floyd wasn't black. I don't know but that was his complaint history.
    its ok, we will just have to agree to disagree about Floyd's character. I get your point about drug addiction but that doesn't absolve someone from committing crimes. Floyd was charged with aggravated robbery in which he allegedly placed a gun on a woman’s abdomen and demanded drugs and money. Yes, allegedly but he was charged with it. People with drug issues tend to commit crimes in order to get the money to support their habit. I think we can agree on that.

I am not claiming Chauvin is a saint. I can't image dealing with criminals like he does on a daily basis in the neighborhoods he patrols. It can't be easy. I saw the video. The fact is if Floyd simply complied with the police, he wouldn't have died that day. Probably would have another day and probably would have committed more crimes after that, and yes maybe killed someone. Maybe not intentionally but a higher probability.

Lastly, I bring up color because color had everything to do with it. If the cop was Black and Floyd was White or if the cop was Black, there wouldn't have been 574 riots across America where dozens were killed, thousands injured, and over 2 billion in damage.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-16-24 at 05:46 AM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9144

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave marcoloco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13 gave marcoloco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

You ever hear about that poor bastard in Arizona Daniel Shaver? He was a White guy that was killed by a dirty cop. Not alot of people know about that kid but you should check out the vid its pretty sad.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-16-24 at 01:11 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You ever hear about that poor bastard in Arizona Daniel Shaver? He was a White guy that was killed by a dirty cop. Not alot of people know about that kid but you should check out the vid its pretty sad.
    I saw the video and it sickens me. The police told him to crawl (WTF) and he complied and they shot him anyway. The bastard police officer was fired, then rehired and was able to retire on disability the very next day. He's earning a few thousand dollars a month free for killing an innocent white man. We talked about it in the "bad cop, no donut" thread here years ago.

There's a lot of good cops out there. It's a tough job that I could not do. I appreciate them. But the few that are dirty, that prey on innocent people, that act outside of the law are just as bad as the criminals.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

I saw the video and it sickens me. The police told him to crawl (WTF) and he complied and they shot him anyway. The bastard police officer was fired, then rehired and was able to retire on disability the very next day. He's earning a few thousand dollars a month free for killing an innocent white man. We talked about it in the "bad cop, no donut" thread here years ago.

There's a lot of good cops out there. It's a tough job that I could not do. I appreciate them. But the few that are dirty, that prey on innocent people, that act outside of the law are just as bad as the criminals.
    Yeah, I was pissed when I saw how scared the kid was and the cop seemed to be enjoying the control he had. I heard the cop was a coke head but who knows. He was a c@ck sucker regardless.

Power can be such a dangerous thing there's many that will abuse it if given half a chance. That goes for many careers in the government.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-16-24 at 04:18 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    This is great.

homie1975

OJ was cremated today in Las Vegas near downtown.

First 123