JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Certainly have no love for the man, but he was the epitome/forerunner of the "I have ULTIMATE game skills and the world owes me" brood. He was a running back WAY ahead of his competition. Was another athlete given way too much before their brain could comprehend. The list is long Dwight Gooden comes quickly to mind as another.

Sad society we have created.
    Hopefully his family allows his brain to be studied. I'm pretty sure they'll find massive CTE.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

World became a better place today. I don't like to say that about another person, but this guy was not the OJ I grew up with.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hopefully his family allows his brain to be studied. I'm pretty sure they'll find massive CTE.
    Can't blame everything on CTE.

OJ had a short fuse and was a wife beater that eventually became a ruthless murder. If I can't have her no one can mentality. Then he became a chronic liar after and showed no remorse saying he didn't do it even up until the day he died.

If OJ had half a conscience he should have confessed on his death bed and showed some kind of remorse.. He didn't. Fock him.

He beat the shit out of her on a few occasions..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-11-24 at 05:54 PM.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10922

The most unjust verdict in history
    Still can’t understand how he was found not guilty

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    It was a pushback to the Rodney King verdict.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32363

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    This.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4075

2,000 yards in a game season. Amazing.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

A majority Black jury convict OJ???
    Was never going to happen.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Oj knew exactly what he was doing. Wasn't he meant to search for the real killer lol! Next thing you know he's playing Golf.

The guy was just a piece of shit that happened to be good at a sport.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-11-24 at 10:03 PM.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1324

howard stern show should be good monday

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

later f\*g

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 875

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    He was a great actor in the Naked Gun movies
    Also enjoyed him in First and Ten...remember that HBO show?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Good riddance.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

Because dumb fuk ignorant uneducated idiots sit on jury pools. No different from maga fuk heads, who can be brainwashed like the sheep they are to believe anything.
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave mikejamm 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

I don't think it was jury fault at all. If I was on the jury, I might have concluded the same not guilty verdict, too. This wasn't payback per se on the King's verdict but a bigger picture of police corruption. Blacks in LA either knew or at least felt that LAPD was dirty and racist. This was during the period of LAPD and Rampart corruption and scandals.

The LAPD messed up (no chain of custody with crucial evidence, racist cops, sloppy investigative work, etc.). The prosecutor messed up (glove - though for me it was more comically stupid than damning - witness testimonies, spending time on tv rather than concentrating on the trial itself, etc.). And then OJ had the means to exploit these deficiencies from LAPD and prosecutor. And this may sound like a "cop out" (pun intended... lol), yes he did it, but in the eyes of the law in the closed universe of the trial they did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt of guilt.

Thus, I think any juror could make a decent argument for reasonable doubt (actually thought it was going to be a hung jury). As far of worst verdict, Casey Anthony's verdict was worse than OJ in recent years. And don't start with the 1960's unjust verdicts throughout the South.... just saying.

With that being said, I'm glad he's dead but regret it didn't come sooner. And thanks to op for not having the title "RIP OJ Simpson"... lol.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Headsterx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13 gave Headsterx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2073

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I don't think it was jury fault at all. If I was on the jury, I might have concluded the same not guilty verdict, too. This wasn't payback per se on the King's verdict but a bigger picture of police corruption. Blacks in LA either knew or at least felt that LAPD was dirty and racist. This was during the period of LAPD and Rampart corruption and scandals.

The LAPD messed up (no chain of custody with crucial evidence, racist cops, sloppy investigative work, etc.). The prosecutor messed up (glove - though for me it was more comically stupid than damning - witness testimonies, spending time on tv rather than concentrating on the trial itself, etc.). And then OJ had the means to exploit these deficiencies from LAPD and prosecutor. And this may sound like a "cop out" (pun intended... lol), yes he did it, but in the eyes of the law in the closed universe of the trial they did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt of guilt.

Thus, I think any juror could make a decent argument for reasonable doubt (actually thought it was going to be a hung jury). As far of worst verdict, Casey Anthony's verdict was worse than OJ in recent years. And don't start with the 1960's unjust verdicts throughout the South.... just saying.

With that being said, I'm glad he's dead but regret it didn't come sooner. And thanks to op for not having the title "RIP OJ Simpson"... lol.

Justice isn't black or white, it's green. Denies any wrong doing even on his death bed.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2073

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Because dumb fuk ignorant uneducated idiots sit on jury pools. No different from maga fuk heads, who can be brainwashed like the sheep they are to believe anything.
    Jam it up their magaaa red azzes Mike.

dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1314

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Reverse the roles I wonder what outcome would?

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1331

I meet him a few times after the killings. It was always crazy shaking the hand that killed two people.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

OJ was innocent. Well maybe not but they did prove that you can get the justice you pay for.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8433

100% fact.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Our legal system is always compromised in high profile cases.

Just look at all the weak witch hunt Trump legal cases happening against him now. Trump gets a 450 million judgement against him when there was no victims was a complete joke also.

OJ being let off was a complete joke. Police being jailed in the George Floyd case was another complete joke. Etc..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

Spot on. I lived in LA and NO ONE trusted LAPD. Even white people. A bunch of dicks with badges on power trips. LAPD cops were actually gangs. They had gang tattoos, gang signs, and were involved in gang activity, selling drugs, stealing and killing innocent people. Police chief, head dickwad. The entire community knew the police were bogus and the verdict was a big Fuk you. We don't trust you, your evidence is shit. Why are you planting evidence on an already guilty guy? The prosecution was incompetent. Most evidence wasn't even admissable in court and witnesses were thrown out. Inexperienced Dumb shits vs the Dream Team.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Our legal system is always compromised in high profile cases.

Just look at all the weak witch hunt Trump legal cases happening against him now. Trump gets a 450 million judgement against him when there was no victims was a complete joke also.

OJ being let off was a complete joke. Police being jailed in the George Floyd case was another complete joke. Etc..
    You had me until George Floyd. A cop kneeled on his neck until he was dead while the others watched. Would you watch a man kneel on your dogs neck until it was dead?
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You had me until George Floyd. A cop kneeled on his neck until he was dead while the others watched. Would you watch a man kneel on your dogs neck until it was dead?
    George Floyd was being detained for a crime he committed, he was also extremely high on drugs at the time and he was CLEARLY resisting arrest. That's why the cops put him on the ground and put the knee on the neck. That would not have killed a sober man resisting, that would have never happened also if George Floyd wasn't committing crimes, high and resisting.

At worst the cops should have been fired not jailed. I watch the live cops shows over the years and cops put their knees on the back of criminals necks just like what happened to Floyd and they don't die. Imagine that? Floyd was in terrible health.

This thug didn't die from a knee on his neck..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-12-24 at 05:57 PM.

DwightShrute

George Floyd was being detained for a crime he committed, he was also extremely high on drugs at the time and he was CLEARLY resisting arrest. That's why the cops put him on the ground and put the knee on the neck. That would not have killed a sober man resisting, that would have never happened also if George Floyd wasn't committing crimes, high and resisting.

At worst the cops should have been fired not jailed. I watch the live cops shows over the years and cops put their knees on the back of criminals necks just like what happened to Floyd and they don't die. Imagine that? Floyd was in terrible health.

The coroner determined Floyd died due to a drug overdose. No a small thing. Suddenly the coroner's findings didn't matter. Why does one suppose? Its easy, because Floyd was Black and the cop was White. Those are the facts.
    https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...e-7acd4ead3d04

If the races were reversed and it was a Black cop, White criminal and the coroner's finding were the same, the cop wouldn't have gone to prison, the MSM wouldn't have supported the false narrative of racism including fueling the fire for the 574 riots all over the country where dozens were killed, thousands injured and over 2 billion in damages. Also, Democrats wouldn't have knelt in the Capitol wearing African scarfs either.

So why did this happen? Its quite simple. Race bailting and dividing the country is the only thing the radical Left knows. The Woke and the radicals either can't see it or refuse to admit it. The rest of us see it.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-12-24 at 07:29 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and sweethook

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Some woman from USC said today that her NDA is now voided. For the last 40 years she couldn't talk about how O.J. was beating up women when he went to school there and they kept it covered up.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EddieMusher

Mac4Lyfe

George Floyd was being detained for a crime he committed, he was also extremely high on drugs at the time and he was CLEARLY resisting arrest. That's why the cops put him on the ground and put the knee on the neck. That would not have killed a sober man resisting, that would have never happened also if George Floyd wasn't committing crimes, high and resisting. At worst the cops should have been fired not jailed. I watch the live cops shows over the years and cops put their knees on the back of criminals necks just like what happened to Floyd and they don't die. Imagine that? Floyd was in terrible health.
    Like I said. If I saw you kneeling on a dogs neck, I would push you off of it. No one should kneel on another man's neck and strangle him to death. George Floyd was begging for his fukking life. I heard him say that he couldn't breathe and that fukker cop and his gang continued to strangle him. How you could watch that and still side with that cop is fukking ridiculous. It was a bitch move, it was pure hate for human life. Chauvin got what he deserved. He was 1000x worse than Floyd ever was. That was not his first rodeo. Look up all the dirty shit that dirty cop did. I don't give a shit what color Floyd or Chauvin were. I personally would never just watch a man snuff out another man. Everyone on the scene were cowards. Even the eye witnesses who were taking videos.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Like I said. If I saw you kneeling on a dogs neck, I would push you off of it. No one should kneel on another man's neck and strangle him to death. George Floyd was begging for his fukking life. I heard him say that he couldn't breathe and that fukker cop and his gang continued to strangle him. How you could watch that and still side with that cop is fukking ridiculous. It was a bitch move, it was pure hate for human life. Chauvin got what he deserved. He was 1000x worse than Floyd ever was. That was not his first rodeo. Look up all the dirty shit that dirty cop did. I don't give a shit what color Floyd or Chauvin were. I personally would never just watch a man snuff out another man. Everyone on the scene were cowards. Even the eye witnesses who were taking videos.

So if a rabid mean ass Pit Bull was mauling people and myself on the street and I got the upper hand on it, then held it down with my knee on it's neck you would push me off? Not cool Mac

DwightShrute

The cop never strangled him.

The coroner: Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system. "If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.

He was a criminal junkie who was gonna end up dead sooner than later. These thugs always yell how they can't breathe, how the cuffs are too tights, owwww you're hurting me, I didn't do anything, and all sorts of bullshit. Floyd was a punk. A lifelong criminal who just finished scamming a store owner minutes before he died. He's was likely gonna kill someone sooner than later. Some innocent person. Good riddance. He was a POS.

Then the liberal media pushed people to riot. So they did. The killed dozens and burned down business. The MSM call it fiery but peaceful. LOL. They think you are all stupid.

The cop did society a favour but the radical Left used it as another racist hustle to further divide the country and push their radical agenda. Poor Juicy Smollett and those darn racist White Maga people. Poor pedophile who was killed while trying to kill Rittenhouse.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-13-24 at 02:06 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

So if a rabid mean ass Pit Bull was mauling people and myself on the street and I got the upper hand on it, then held it down with my knee on it's neck you would push me off? Not cool Mac
    Sorry Jibbby - I saw the tape, so you cannot cover up crooked, dirty cops. George Floyd was not rabid, mean or mauling people that day. The cops beat him down in front of everyone. He was not resisting arrest and told the officer at least a dozen times that he could not breathe and he kept kneeling on his neck. Chauvin even smiled and smirked a few times while he was killing him.

Yes, if you were kneeling on a pit bull, screaming for it's life, I would have knocked the shit out of you and any other crooked fukking cop. Cowardly bitch moves by all of them.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The cop never strangled him.

The coroner: Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system. "If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.

He was a criminal junkie who was gonna end up dead sooner than later. These thugs always yell how they can't breathe, how the cuffs are too tights, owwww you're hurting me, I didn't do anything, and all sorts of bullshit. Floyd was a punk. A lifelong criminal who just finished scamming a store owner minutes before he died. He's was likely gonna kill someone sooner than later. Some innocent person. Good riddance. He was a POS.
    Then the liberal media pushed people to riot. So they did. The killed dozens and burned down business. The MSM call it fiery but peaceful. LOL. They think you are all stupid.
    The cop did society a favour but the radical Left used it as another racist hustle to further divide the country and push their radical agenda. Poor Juicy Smollett and those darn racist White Maga people. Poor pedophile who was killed while trying to kill Rittenhouse.
    Bullshit... You don't get to tell someone when they should die. Funny how the cops could not produce the supposedly phony $5 bill. A man died because of a $5 bill. George Floyd did his time years ago. He hadn't committed a crime for years. He was not some scammer and was not a punk. He lived here in Houston and many people spoke good on him. How many people will speak good on you? You tell yourself his life meant nothing, so you can feel better about yourself. You say he was a POS and would have likely killed someone sooner than later but you didn't know him. You don't know Chauvin but you do know that he abused dozens of other people. He was reprimanded on many occasions for using excessive force. But that's who you protect?? One day you will be judged for what you don't know.

They bible says... "Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me. "

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    howard stern show should be good monday
    Why? Is he planning on having Trump back on and explain how he wanted OJ on Celebrity Apprentice in 2008 for ratings.
    🤣🤣🤣

First 123 Last