stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Suns -1 (-105) GSW - Tail at your own risk

I say tail at your own risk because every time I fade Golden State, they manage to screw me over late in the fourth or in overtime.

Suns -1 (-105 reduced juice) GSW

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Oh, come on man! Don’t do the Warriors like that. WARRIORS!!! -107 ml

Headsterx

Suns Shining Over Warriors

Phoenix Suns have been money against the Golden State Warriors.

The Suns are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings with the Warriors. Phoenix is a 3.5-point home favorite in tonight’s 10:00 pm ET game on TNT. They have won 6 of the last 7 meetings outright against Golden State and are -150 money line favorites.

The Warriors have lost 5 straight games on the road.

Headsterx

In case anyone is thinking about the last game on the night.... take the OVER!

Over Paying in Kings vs. Clippers

Tonight's Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Clippers game is a favorite among Over bettors.

The Over has paid out in 3 straight games between these two teams. In their last meeting in L.A., the Kings and Clippers combined for 351 points with a 176-175 score, the highest-scoring game in the NBA last season. Sacramento has seen the Over hit in 5 of their last 6 games.

The Total for tonight’s 10:30 pm ET tip-off in L.A. is set at 234.5 points.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Going Warriors in this one.

Headsterx

Headsterx

Warriors really pisses me off during the final secs. 0.7 secs left and Kuminga catches the inbounds pass and then dribbles the ball before shooting. JFC it’s a catch and shoot scenario. Oh well, tied up 25 all.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Warriors really pisses me off during the final secs. 0.7 secs left and Kuminga catches the inbounds pass and then dribbles the ball before shooting. JFC it’s a catch and shoot scenario. Oh well, tied up 25 all.
    He's a member of the FG percentage savings club

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Stevie with the win.. Good job bud!

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Nice hit next time i see you on post road either colonys or seagrape drinks on you

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    Nice hit next time i see you on post road either colonys or seagrape drinks on you
    Thanks Rat.

I'll never forget the time I was at the 'Grape with Ally and four other friends.
    Some drunk was hitting on Ally a little too much and he was really pissing me off.
    I told him to back off, he got in my face, I wound up to throw him a roundhouse, my buddy Scott grabbed my arm and told me "Not in here dude."

Good times.
    That was ten plus years ago, the Seagrape has calmed down a lot now, the Fairfield University rich kids drink there now.
    Same with the 19th Hole, the sports bar 'Buzzy the Bookie" runs some business.
    The Hole used to be great, now that's been yuppified too, just like the Grape.

I was on Post Road yesterday, Advanced Radiology, across from the Cumby's on Post Road.
    My doctors want ultrasounds before I get my hip replaced.

Sad, most of the businesses have gone belly up, I see Joe's American is now a Chick Fil-A

Look me up next week, I'm off of Stratfield, by Brooklawn Country Club, I'll be on Post Road finishing shopping.

Thanks for dropping by Rat.
    All the best.