ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

USC LLLLLLLLLive

USC is at home and after surviving last week's circus game 50-49 after the loss to Utah

their defense actually looks interested to play a game... they can win this one. they won't win at Oregon next week

USC Live -2.5 -105 up 14-7 Washington has 2nd and 25... after a flag called on a TD play called back

big bet to cash 5 units

HOME COOKING!!!

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

What is Williams doing. Get rid of the ball !!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

FNALLY fired the D Coordinator. I guess those 3 man fronts to help on the pass didn’t work yesterday. Fuckin pathetic

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    FNALLY fired the D Coordinator. I guess those 3 man fronts to help on the pass didn’t work yesterday. Fuckin pathetic
    Amazing, Philly. How can that be USC?

Side bar: Wash Off Line got a nice workout in. As if they were drive-blocking on the sled.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

USC might have the worst defense in the history of college football. I have never, ever seen anything like they put on the field.

I don't know who the DC is or his background, but this falls on the head coach. He clearly does not recruit defensive players and he has no idea how to hire a DC. His Oklahoma teams were also dreadful on defense and usually embarrassed in every big game.

Washington scored 15 points a couple weeks ago at home against a 28-point dog. Yesterday, they put like 600 yards. Watching it, it almost looked like they were playing with 8 or 9 guys.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    USC might have the worst defense in the history of college football. I have never, ever seen anything like they put on the field.

I don't know who the DC is or his background, but this falls on the head coach. He clearly does not recruit defensive players and he has no idea how to hire a DC. His Oklahoma teams were also dreadful on defense and usually embarrassed in every big game.

Washington scored 15 points a couple weeks ago at home against a 28-point dog. Yesterday, they put like 600 yards. Watching it, it almost looked like they were playing with 8 or 9 guys.
    Same guy at OU and USC. His name is Alex Grinch. Prior to OU Mike Leach hired him as DC at Wazzu and he got their defense turned around. Not really sure what happened since