newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1959

Wake fuked

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Fake Forest isn't the best this year, much less all time. Nash got carried away, it happens... They're lucky they're even still alive. The heart of their order doesn't know if they're coming or going. Kurtz doesn't even have a hit in Omaha, he legit looks wide-eyed and overwhelmed at the plate, and that's against far lesser pitchers than Skenes.

Please tell me how Fake Forest wins tonight. Your "on it" garbage is utterly useless to a message board. Chucky might say otherwise but that's only because he wants to get in your pants. How does Flake Forest find their bats against the best pitcher in the history of amateur baseball?

Frosted Flake Forest was feasting on ACC competition that doesn't stack up to the SEC and whacking dingers out of their tiny home park. They can barely stick one out to the warning track in Omaha.

Please refute any of my comments, Johnny... I double dog dare you. You have nothing to say because your analysis is limited to two single-syllable words. A newborn baby has as much to contribute to the betting community as you. My houseplants contains as much sports knowledge as you. A used up cardboard toilet paper roll has, in its grasp, access to the same amount of insight as you, Johnny boy. Let's be perfectly honest. If Chucky the Throat is going to butter you up, then an equal and opposite reaction must occur to maintain equilibrium in the universe.

LSU is a mortal lock to win tonight. Wake Forest Gump has zero chance. The modicum of hope they once had, you chewed up and spit out. If the Steamin' (pile of shit) Deacons win tonight I won't post until football season.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Eddy Munny 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Fake Forest isn't the best this year, much less all time. Nash got carried away, it happens... They're lucky they're even still alive. The heart of their order doesn't know if they're coming or going. Kurtz doesn't even have a hit in Omaha, he legit looks wide-eyed and overwhelmed at the plate, and that's against far lesser pitchers than Skenes.

Please tell me how Fake Forest wins tonight. Your "on it" garbage is utterly useless to a message board. Chucky might say otherwise but that's only because he wants to get in your pants. How does Flake Forest find their bats against the best pitcher in the history of amateur baseball?

Frosted Flake Forest was feasting on ACC competition that doesn't stack up to the SEC and whacking dingers out of their tiny home park. They can barely stick one out to the warning track in Omaha.

Please refute any of my comments, Johnny... I double dog dare you. You have nothing to say because your analysis is limited to two single-syllable words. A newborn baby has as much to contribute to the betting community as you. My houseplants contains as much sports knowledge as you. A used up cardboard toilet paper roll has, in its grasp, access to the same amount of insight as you, Johnny boy. Let's be perfectly honest. If Chucky the Throat is going to butter you up, then an equal and opposite reaction must occur to maintain equilibrium in the universe.

LSU is a mortal lock to win tonight. Wake Forest Gump has zero chance. The modicum of hope they once had, you chewed up and spit out. If the Steamin' (pile of shit) Deacons win tonight I won't post until football season.

One thing to be concerned about is this is LSU's 4th game in consecutive days now. Plenty of good arms but might be getting tired. If Skenes somehow has a short start, then its trouble for LSU. Unlikely but possible. Do you have venus fly trap plants in there?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    One thing to be concerned about is this is LSU's 4th game in consecutive days now. Plenty of good arms but might be getting tired. If Skenes somehow has a short start, then its trouble for LSU. Unlikely but possible. Do you have venus fly trap plants in there?
    That's a bit of wishing upon a star... Skenes is rested, they aren't pulling him til he at least hits his pitch count. If he gets in trouble, who better to get out of it than Skenes himself? Skenes might make 'em quit. They may just call off the game after a couple of innings. Wake's batters shouldn't even bother to bring a bat to the plate. Hell they just stand there and hope the ump calls balls half the time anyways.

LSU has swag, they have that bounce in their step... Wake looks like they're attending a parole hearing. Their coach looks bereaved, as if he just received a cancer diagnosis. Skenes has a cool mustache and a soul patch. The Tigers first baseman is a better defender than Scottie Pippen and he always gets on base.

It's over for Wake. I might just watch cartoons instead. I know Johnny will.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

I still say they're the best, but yeah, all of a sudden they forgot how to hit.

Eddy Munny

Nash, how many innings do you think this game goes before they call it off? They may implement Little League rules here because the FCC isn't going to allow this bludgeoning to occur in front of a national TV audience.

stevenash

Nash, how many innings do you think this game goes before they call it off? They may implement Little League rules here because the FCC isn't going to allow this bludgeoning to occur in front of a national TV audience.
    Depends on Lowder.
    I have JV tailing me, what could possibly go wrong?

Eddy Munny

I think WF may actually score negative points in this game. Tigers by 11.

My prediction:

LSU 7

Wake -4

stevenash

^
    Two safeties?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Depends on Lowder.
    I have JV tailing me, what could possibly go wrong?

Wasn't Lowder considered to be better than Skenes coming into the playoffs?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Wasn't Lowder considered to be better than Skenes coming into the playoffs?
    Depends on whose mock drafts you follow.
    Let's just say they're considered two of NCAA's GOATs

And if you haven't seen Dollinger yet. he's incredible too.

I was just reading Keith Law in the Athletic, he has Crews going #1 overall, a lot of them love Crews.

I was taught the game in the late 70's,early 80's in the pee-wees by old timers that played in the 50's and 60's, that era was pretty much "you can't have enough pitching"

1. Pittsburgh Pirates – Dylan Crews, OF, LSU

I’m sticking with this one, not because I think it’s a mortal lock, but because any other name here would be a straight-up guess. We all know they’ve looked at Crews, Paul Skenes, Wyatt Langford, and Max Clark at the very least, and none of those would truly be a surprise, although my instinct says they won’t go with a pitcher when there are several equivalent position players available. It could also just come down to money, as the Pirates’ draft from 2021, where they went under slot with Henry Davis to sign three high-ceiling high school guys, looks really strong right now.

2. Washington Nationals – Paul Skenes, RHP, LSU

I think this is Skenes or Crews. If Crews is here, I believe the Nats would just take him; Mike Rizzo didn’t pass on Strasburg or Harper in their drafts, and took Anthony Rendon, who came into his draft year as the likely No. 1 pick before hurting his shoulder, in 2011. Crews is this year’s version of that, the consensus top prospect, on everyone’s radar for three years, and someone who could impact the big-league club very quickly.

The rest of the article is to large to post.

Eddy Munny

^
    Two safeties?
    That's preposterous.

stevenash

Year Age AgeDif Tm Lg Lev Aff W L W-L% ERA RA9 G GS GF CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB WHIP H9 HR9 BB9 SO9 SO/W
    2023 21 0.2 Louisiana State SEC NCAA 12 2 0.857 1.81 2.2 18 18 0 0 114.2 70 28 23 7 19 0.776 5.5 0.5 1.5 15.7 10.53
    Year Age AgeDif Tm Lg Lev Aff W L W-L% ERA RA9 G GS GF CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB WHIP H9 HR9 BB9 SO9 SO/W
    2023 21 -0.1 Wake Forest ACC NCAA 15 0 1 1.99 2.38 18 18 0 0 113.1 87 30 25 9 22 0.962 6.9 0.7 1.7 10.9 6.23

stevenash

That's preposterous.
    Not to mention lewd, lascivious salacious, and outrageous.

Eddy Munny

Told you Johnny. Wake couldn't score even against the pen.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1959

penetrating mush

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Not that anyone cares. Pretty tough beat on +1.5. Marathon game that ends on 2-run shot.

Bayou Bengals. Very nice showing.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

15 year younger Justin Turner doppelganger wins it.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Depends on whose mock drafts you follow.
    Let's just say they're considered two of NCAA's GOATs

And if you haven't seen Dollinger yet. he's incredible too.

I was just reading Keith Law in the Athletic, he has Crews going #1 overall, a lot of them love Crews.

I was taught the game in the late 70's,early 80's in the pee-wees by old timers that played in the 50's and 60's, that era was pretty much "you can't have enough pitching"

1. Pittsburgh Pirates – Dylan Crews, OF, LSU

I’m sticking with this one, not because I think it’s a mortal lock, but because any other name here would be a straight-up guess. We all know they’ve looked at Crews, Paul Skenes, Wyatt Langford, and Max Clark at the very least, and none of those would truly be a surprise, although my instinct says they won’t go with a pitcher when there are several equivalent position players available. It could also just come down to money, as the Pirates’ draft from 2021, where they went under slot with Henry Davis to sign three high-ceiling high school guys, looks really strong right now.

2. Washington Nationals – Paul Skenes, RHP, LSU

I think this is Skenes or Crews. If Crews is here, I believe the Nats would just take him; Mike Rizzo didn’t pass on Strasburg or Harper in their drafts, and took Anthony Rendon, who came into his draft year as the likely No. 1 pick before hurting his shoulder, in 2011. Crews is this year’s version of that, the consensus top prospect, on everyone’s radar for three years, and someone who could impact the big-league club very quickly.

The rest of the article is to large to post.

Haven't seen Dollinger yet. Figured Lowder would show up to the fight though. One could argue that with Kurtz out for Wake and even if he's in there, that LSU has the better offense anyway. Makes Lowder even more impressive tonite.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Don’t forget there are plenty of MLB games too. 😂

Eddy Munny

Lowder and Massey were great. But when Wilken did nothing for Wake at the top of the 11th with two men on, you just knew they blew their chance with the meat of LSU's lineup batting bottom.