IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16192

Disgusting play by Green but he's known for being dirty, and everybody knows the league is reluctant to suspend him a game let alone a series.

Big story in this series is the Warriors playing Payton over Poole in crunch time. Shocking! They don't want him guarding Fox/ Monk/ Barnes/ Sabonis (Curry assigned to Mitchell). Seems like cutting your nose off to spite your face.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1059

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Disgusting play by Green but he's known for being dirty, and everybody knows the league is reluctant to suspend him a game let alone a series.

Big story in this series is the Warriors playing Payton over Poole in crunch time. Shocking! They don't want him guarding Fox/ Monk/ Barnes/ Sabonis (Curry assigned to Mitchell). Seems like cutting your nose off to spite your face.
    Yeah not sure why Poole isn't in there. Granted his defense isn't great. Worse for me was Wiggins spotting up at the 3 spot. Everyone on the Kings is begging for Wiggins to shoot a 3. 2-8 from 3, after going 1-8 from 3. And that's with nobody on him. He's a screener, he's a rebounder, he's great at shooting 2s. He's not a Bertens, a Bogdanovic, a spot up 3 point shooter. But it doesn't matter when you're an idiot.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Guess the line is 7 cause Draymond may be suspended
    I have traveled to Europe. Some of these guys know how to milk Americans cause we're naive
    As I said I knew it. Unfortunately we expect these guys to act like Americans but they don't. Some of them will take any advantage. And it worked. You can watch the replay there is 0 chance of any injury. But he acts like his season just ended. He heard the crowd. Sabonis then bricks the 2 tech free throws shows, pretending he was really hurt, he wasn't even close to hitting either free throw. Pictures say all. Again I've been around way too long. I want to trade my experience for youth and stupid. Course I'm still stupid, but I'd trade for dumber.

budwiser

Sabonis getting xrays on ribs lungs. Got woj reporting on it. Woj getting used

Watch this guy sabonis claim injury then he's on the court. Might be taped up for effect. He's milking it
    As I said woj getting used. didn't even take 12 hours. The guy is dr death, reports bad news. And seemingly naive too. For a guy who's a reporter, supposed to be an expert, I expect better. I think us old guys die from watching idiots.
    additional testing as a precaution...give me a break. guy wasn't even injured, at all.

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    X-rays returned negative on Sabonis’ sternum and it appears he’s avoided injury, source tells ESPN. He will undergo additional testing on Tuesday as a precaution.
    Quote Tweet
    Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    7h
    Sacramento Kings All-Star Domantas Sabonis is undergoing X-rays on his ribs/lungs, sources tell ESPN. Sabonis is getting evaluated after Draymond Green stepped on him in Game 2.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Warriors series odds +140
    Seriously? Warriors only +140 needing to win 4 out of 5?

budwiser

What's unfortunate about this situation is Green wears his heart on his sleeve. He doesn't dive. Which is why I like the guy, despite most people not liking him. He gets the wrong reputation.

But the winner is this situation is the faker. So, you can expect more faking, more bs, in the nba.

I ask, how many times do these guys act like they got killed on the way to the basket. And too many of the refs call this garbage.

You can't say this about Kawhi Leonard, or Steph Curry. You can say it about a lot of guys.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seriously? Warriors only +140 needing to win 4 out of 5?
    Yeah you got it. Crazy, or crazy like a fox. We'll see about that Green suspension.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

What's unfortunate about this situation is Green wears his heart on his sleeve. He doesn't dive. Which is why I like the guy, despite most people not liking him. He gets the wrong reputation.

But the winner is this situation is the faker. So, you can expect more faking, more bs, in the nba.

I ask, how many times do these guys act like they got killed on the way to the basket. And too many of the refs call this garbage.

You can't say this about Kawhi Leonard, or Steph Curry. You can say it about a lot of guys.

budwiser

plain as day what happened.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    yeah maybe you'd agree the guy almost hit draymond in the chin and only him going backwards prevented it? was an athletic move. it's not like booker initiating the move and then faking, or sabonis initiating the move and faking

regardless draymond has to act better. is what it is, sabonis caught him in his trap.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Warriors rebound at home now. Take note!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

plain as day what happened.

dumb play by both guys. looks like draymond took the bait once again

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Black on White crime. Nothing to see here.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Warriors rebound at home now. Take note!
    What makes you say that?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Will Sabonis wear a flak-jacket for Game 3?

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Headsterx

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Racist.. Black man stomping on white man. Lock him up!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1772

They were never winning this series
    They are old and done.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Racist.. Black man stomping on white man. Lock him up!
    Just another white man holding (holding on real strong) the black man back.

budwiser

I'm a white dude and I am far from a liberal. But look at Sabonis literally pulling klay down. That's a perfect situation to end a guy's year, falling on his leg. And yet, after all this, Sabonis is the guy we are soooo concerned about.

https://twitter.com/TheWarriorsTalk/...48428244762624

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

I'm a white dude and I am far from a liberal. But look at Sabonis literally pulling klay down. That's a perfect situation to end a guy's year, falling on his leg. And yet, after all this, Sabonis is the guy we are soooo concerned about.

https://twitter.com/TheWarriorsTalk/...48428244762624
    Totally agree here. Sabonis grabbing, pulling, holding, etc… trying to draw attention and fouls. Draymond took the bait but grabbing a leg/foot like that can easily end a year/career.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

This is playoff basketball. It gets physical. How old are you guys?

Sac looked younger, faster, and hungrier.

Also all the role players finally found chemistry with the Kings.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1772

Kings in 4

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    This is playoff basketball. It gets physical. How old are you guys?

Sac looked younger, faster, and hungrier.

Also all the role players finally found chemistry with the Kings.
    Guys are soft thats why they try to harm other players. Look at how Tyler Herro just broke his hand non contact diving for the ball... These guys are made of marshmellows.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

we all know how this goes had green grabbed sabonis' foot and sabonis reacted like green. those currently pretending sabonis isnt at fault now would all be bashing green for holding. u can always find the subjective side spinning the incident into caricature because they know they are being dishonest.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

ChuckyTheGoat

Haha. How about McHale clothes-lining Rambis?

He nearly tilted Kurt 180*. Almost landed him on his head, could have hurt him. Just a regular foul (back then).

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Haha. How about McHale clothes-lining Rambis?

He nearly tilted Kurt 180*. Almost landed him on his head, could have hurt him. Just a regular foul (back then).
    Rambis had it coming.
    Forget Malone, Stockton, Rodman, and the rest, Lambier was 10x dirtier than all of them combined.

ChuckyTheGoat

Lakers/Celtics was a true rivalry back then.

Rodman was like two different guys:
    1) The young guy that played Small Fwd. Hugely motivated, defensive whiz.
    2) The older guy that became a Power Fwd. Crazy guy, but at least some of that was for show.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    we all know how this goes had green grabbed sabonis' foot and sabonis reacted like green. those currently pretending sabonis isnt at fault now would all be bashing green for holding. u can always find the subjective side spinning the incident into caricature because they know they are being dishonest.
    He was literally playing the villan you dumb penetrate! Did you not see all that nonsense with the crowd after?!

Grabbing someone's foot actually happens quite often in the playoffs. Stomping on somebody's chest can swing a series. One guy has a squeeky clean rep while the other is known for nut-kicking and other dirty plays. Since you're so keen to bring race into it (as ever), when was the last time a European player stomped on someone's chest or similar?

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Totally agree here. Sabonis grabbing, pulling, holding, etc… trying to draw attention and fouls. Draymond took the bait but grabbing a leg/foot like that can easily end a year/career.
    And if that is not outlandish I don't know what is. FFS!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

He was literally playing the villan you dumb penetrate! Did you not see all that nonsense with the crowd after?!

Grabbing someone's foot actually happens quite often in the playoffs. Stomping on somebody's chest can swing a series. One guy has a squeeky clean rep while the other is known for nut-kicking and other dirty plays. Since you're so keen to bring race into it (as ever), when was the last time a European player stomped on someone's chest or similar?
    I said nothing about race bud, nothing. just big on cause and effect. if no holding of feet then no stepping on chest its simple.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Grabbing someone’s foot happens quite often in the playoffs? I don’t have another example of it. Please share. Seems Sabonis got what he was looking for and Draymond was the perfect and willing participant.

ChuckyTheGoat

Series price now:

Gold St +144
    Kings -166

First 1234567 ... Last