jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16024

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Charger Defense looked so tired in the 2h. They got 7 yards on Etienne run anytime they wanted it. What was up w/ that?

Gummer, nice win the Wildcats today. They needed it. Will silence the Calipari critics for a few days.
    Yeah I didn't understand airing it out when you had a two score lead in the 4th quarter. It most definitely helped the Jags comeback because Staley didn't bleed clock and they were able to take advantage of a tired Charger defense.

As for the Cats yes it was an impressive win and much needed too. Certainly a good sports day for me with the Niners and Cats both winning.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro stop with the conspiracy crap. You sound like a Republican. WHO won?
    They sure did. But can you argue with the fact that for three quarters of the game the jags go no calls and the chargers were being allowed to commit defensive penalties?
    And that’s fine you believe everything is on the up and up, I have seen alot and being involved in betting and putting as much time as I do there’s alot of things I’ve seen that don’t add up. You can disagree with me and that’s your choice but have you ever wonder why I’m able to do as well as I do at this and not be as much of a line guru as you? Am I just the luckiest person in the world?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Refs don't throw picks duker
    They don’t but they dictate coverage and that can vastly increase/decrease interceptions

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25594

WTF happened in this game? I got jags +16.5 and went to bed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    WTF happened in this game? I got jags +16.5 and went to bed
    I turned it off too

No idea

First 123