Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

What's the formula for every team to win their wild card round matchups?

All input welcome, especially guys who come from those cities and watch the teams religiously. Knowing the game plan is the most essential part of capping playoff games and props. I don't care what any of the lines are trying to tell us.

Here's what I see, and would love to get input from others to help me form some player parlays.

49ers will lean heavily on Mitchell, Mccaffrey, but seahawks D is also terrible at stopping guys after the catch. Will it be Kittle, Samuel, or Ayiuk who is most featured? Purdy has great chemistry with Kittle, but we know Deebo is one of the best playoff performers in recent memory.

Seahawks? I'm thinking they need to unlock Tyler Lockett more. Chardavius Ward might be on Metcalf a healthy amount. Do 49ers usually play more zone D? What is Caroll's gameplan here, because I don't see Kenneth Walker being able to run much.

Jax: Chargers are horrible at defending the run, and their corners are pretty so-so. Etienne's line is set very high only a week after rushing for 17 yards, and he was pretty bad the last several games of the reg season. Who do they get involved in the pass game? Mike Davis and Asante Samuel Jr are at corner for the chargers, Derwin James lurking in the secondary.

Chargers: No Mike Williams mean Chargers will have to methodically move the ball. They really don't have a big play threat. Josh Palmer can catch a bomb but Keenan has lost a step I think and likes the middle of the field. I see the middle of the field open for Ekkler to catch passes, and Keenen on slants.

Giants: How do you attack Minny? Their pass D was leaky all year but Giants don't have any wrs. That reg season game meant nothing. I would think you want Barkley to get 30 carries/touches but not sure. Can Minny D hold up against the run?

Minny: Giants blitz at a heavy rate. Cousins has to get the ball out quick. Is that good for Hockenson and Dalvin Cook in the pass game?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14022

nice analysis