kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Today's young players don't have heart! Soft generation!
    It's hilarious the same people that denied the covid numbers and death rate suddenly are all in on the vaccine complications and death rates.
    Some people can't help but to inject politics into every situation. I believe both are overstated. But nothing i'm gonna die on my sword for.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave kingdom 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

first rule is don't talk about sudden cardiac arrest club

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    It's hilarious the same people that denied the covid numbers and death rate suddenly are all in on the vaccine complications and death rates.
    Some people can't help but to inject politics into every situation. I believe both are overstated. But nothing i'm gonna die on my sword for.
    This.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

the truth sits somewhere in the middle.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

just like some people couldn't help but inject poison into every arm!

but people still call it magic unicorn farts that cure every disease, and would never ever cause anyone any problem ever... it was probably just covid that keeps making people fall over, or it was climate change, or watching too much tv, or watching too little tv

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

might play again in 2 weeks in buffalo what a game that will be

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    should be a neutral site game as well as many believed the bengals might have won that game. if you are doing neutral sites, this definitely should be a game for it.

milwaukee mike

should be a neutral site game as well as many believed the bengals might have won that game. if you are doing neutral sites, this definitely should be a game for it.
    bengals should never have been punished

if the BUFFALO player got hurt, and BUFFALO didn't want to play, it should've been a forfeit

like when the bucks did the virtue signaling garbage and wanted to forfeit a playoff game in 2020... all because a rapist who was trying to steal a car with kids in it (jacob blake) got what he deserved

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Are you talking about Hamlin? They put him on IR. He has to miss 4 games. So if I'm not mistaken, I believe he wouldn't be eligible until the Super Bowl.

milwaukee mike

i wonder if the air force lineman that died of a heart attack walking to class... did he also get hit in the chest violently enough to stop his heart? or maybe just maybe something else is going on

also in the "nothing to see here" category... moderna put their covid vaccine profits into making mrna treatments for young people suffering heart problems. and no i'm not making this up

First ... 18192021