WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

Everyone putting $ on the WRONG upset game today…

I keep reading comment after comment about TCU is definitely going to lose today. It’s 14-10 at halftime as I’m typing this. I will continue putting my $ on TCU at PLUS money. The committee not wanting TCU is utterly ridiculous. They’re an exciting team. Anyways, enough about that. Which team will be the victim of the REAL upset today? Will LSU knock off Georgia, OR…will Michigan get put in their place by Purdue? (Nobody is even considering this possibility? Seriously?) I lean towards Georgia going down, but neither Georgia OR Michigan losing today would surprise me!

Maybe there is a conspiracy and an agenda going on. Even if that’s true, you can all rest assured, the “conspiracy” will not be the one that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the public thinks they’ve somehow figured out and have a beat on.

If I’m wrong, I’ll come back here after this game and admit it humbly. I just have a feeling I won’t be. TCU remains undefeated…AND…might even jump to a #2 ranking if either Georgia or Michigan loses today….🤔

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

right in game will go to the wire like most of their games

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Purdue got a shot, long shot but a shot!
    LSU has as much of not more talent than UG has played all year they just got to put together a complete game!

I'll be taking the points on both games?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Agree tcu comeback and win and dew wins

Smokey McPot
    Smokey McPot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3863

Yeah TCU losing wouldn’t be much of an upset, as KSU closed as the favorite at multiple NV books today.