OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

dont ever teall me Kirk cousins is a good qb

mother fuggers i had 3 team total parlay lowered to 43.5 and they couldnt even score a 2nd fg 40-3 they lost

at home yes your gonna win your div and exit stage left in playoffs 1st playoff game unless they match up with cowboys who aint going in because lost to Bucs wk 1 at home Blown out

what a joke this vikings team is

plus i lost them bet to win ML +108 now you believe me teams playing in london will not be playing at the S B

all 6 dead Vikings Rookie HC too Giants rookie HC Packers worst season start ever ripped to shreds by Titans

tannyhill looked like a GOD and HEnry just smeared that putrid packers defense

jaguars same ol same old

leemme see if i figure spread Chiefs - 3.5 vs 49ers O/U 52

KC already proved how much better than they are hammered 49ers in SF 44-23 week 7 kc - 1.5

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He's not just good, he's elite.

Kind of like Trump.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

MVP material

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas played a perfect game

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

does a loser QB dance like this?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    does a loser QB dance like this?

didnt see this in yesterday's game

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    didnt see this in yesterday's game
    missed this move too

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

I swear Cousins looks like a midget out there when he faces any type of pass rush. He's listed at 6-3, he looks shorter than Drew Brees in the pocket.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

There are QB's in which who start slow.... and they WAKE UP during the game.

Cousins DNA is simple... he is either RED HOT... or Ridiculously Cold. You'll know by the end of the 1st qtr if you're going to win or lose your wager. Personally I think he is a weak tit. I mean... DALLAS exposed him. If anyone has a brain... just take the blueprint of what happened yesterday... and Minnesota is absolutely wrecked for the entire year.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Cousins DNA is simple... he is either RED HOT... or Ridiculously Cold. You'll know by the end of the 1st qtr if you're going to win or lose your wager. Personally I think he is a weak tit. I mean... DALLAS exposed him. If anyone has a brain... just take the blueprint of what happened yesterday... and Minnesota is absolutely wrecked for the entire year.
    i could see belichick doing that this thursday night

BiloxiSaintsFan
    BiloxiSaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2169

Dallas is the only team in the NFC that is simply a bad matchup for the Vikes with that front 7, not to mention they lost their best offensive lineman early in the game. If it was as simple as you say they wouldn’t be 8-2

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post

i could see belichick doing that this thursday night
    Excellent point and post!

Quote Originally Posted by BiloxiSaintsFan View Post

Dallas is the only team in the NFC that is simply a bad matchup for the Vikes with that front 7, not to mention they lost their best offensive lineman early in the game. If it was as simple as you say they wouldn’t be 8-2
    There are games in which you weather the storm... and then you have THIS GAME in which you got absolutely Ape Handled. This is the NFL.... and for an 8-1 team... that absolutely got murdered. There's A LOT MORE going on than just losing a lineman. You were at HOME and you absolutely got buried. Quite alarming. If New England beats Minnesota.... there will be some finger pointing in that locker room.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10385

Kirk Cousins is a good qb…”you like that?”

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Yeah no doubt if Vikings lose to the Pats
    then they are going to lose confidence, and the division opens up
    Pats are a scrub team with very little talent but they hustle and are well-coached
    they are the kind of team that will get in Cousins head and mix him up
    just like Dallas did... but Dallas has more talent than the Pats

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

100% accurate. There is no in between with him.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19321

So, he had a bad day. Nobody on the Vikings had a good day. That's the beauty of NFL football. On any given Sunday you could play your worst or your best.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    So, he had a bad day. Nobody on the Vikings had a good day. That's the beauty of NFL football. On any given Sunday you could play your worst or your best.
    Very true but an 8-1 team should never get beat 40-3 at home. If they lost 31-21 it wouldnt be a big deal. Minny also got spanked at phily.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Classic foolishness in this thread. No NFL team is 37 points better than any other, the Vikings simply had "one of those days" which happens even in the NFL because they're human; there's a reason that they're 8-2 with losses to teams that are currently 9-1 and 7-3 and it's because they're a good team.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

and i repeat all 6 teams that played in London will not be playing in the S B especialy vikings with rookie HC and Gaints rookie HC and qb never played in any po game packers omg look at them now 4 wins 6 losses

jagurs as usual losing games and broncos just got beat by raiders in denver