Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Browns don't go for two at the end of the game.

When do you see a team not go for two down 8 in that spot?? LOL

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I think they were down by 9 after the TD.
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I think they were down by 9 after the TD.
    Two would have made it 7.

You can do it either time, but you almost always see them go for it there. (Unless that team bet the favorite laying 7 1/2.) lol

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

simple, they still needed another td, it is better to go for 2 on the last (after the recovering the onside), because if you dont get it you will be down by 9 before the onside, is better be down by 8 so you execute better

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

what a moose job spread was up to -9 and browns score td with secs left on clock

had browns in p lay teaser with colts which i didnt need 8.5 points

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    simple, they still needed another td, it is better to go for 2 on the last (after the recovering the onside), because if you dont get it you will be down by 9 before the onside, is better be down by 8 so you execute better
    exactly. always better to keep yourself in the game as long as possible. you miss there and game is basically done.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    exactly. always better to keep yourself in the game as long as possible. you miss there and game is basically done.
    I totally agree. All these other coaches doing odd sh## like going for 2 points to make it a 6 point game. Like What in the fukk are you doing??? They say analytics. lol I say it has something to do with the COVER.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I totally agree. All these other coaches doing odd sh## like going for 2 points to make it a 6 point game. Like What in the fukk are you doing??? They say analytics. lol I say it has something to do with the COVER.
    agreed. i am not a huge fan of going for 2 down 8. of course you make it and then you are down 6 and a td with extra point wins. it all sounds simple on paper. for me, i like playing it safe until i have to.

i remember the steelers would go for 2 on their first td when big ben was there. then you don't get it and you end up with 6 like you got 2 fg's instead of a td.